Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

check this out from last night's tv performance on Star Academy Canada !!! http://pic.twitter.com/Uwy20HBJ

Ao9MLebCAAAErox.jpg

Daniel ‏ @Jenkida123

@mikasounds you were amazing there! Can't wait to see you in NY on the next tour!

MIKA official MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

@Jenkida123 thank you sir

Edited by BiaIchihara

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My parents took me to see Hall & Oates when I was 12:wink2: and she doesn,t think I'm cool all the time :naughty:

Ha, she will when she's older!

My mother did take me to see Rick Springfield. But not until I was 40. :roftl:

check this out from last night's tv performance on Star Academy Canada !!! http://pic.twitter.com/Uwy20HBJ

Ao9MLebCAAAErox.jpg

Oh it looks spectacular doesn't it! I still can't believe this happened here. I feel like I dreamed the whole thing because I only left home for a day and Mika became some kind of superstar in the interim. :roftl:

Please please please please please come to Belgium Mika! Pleeaase!:bow:

We're very pleased to announce yet another addition to Mika's 2012 touring schedule - the Suikerrock Festival in Tienan, Belgium.

Mika will be playing the festival on July 28. Click here for tickets and more info: http://www.suikerrock.be/2012/​tickets

Your prayers have been answered! :biggrin2:

http://www.gigantic.com/g~affiliate=efestivals~g/gigantic/event_gce_31766a.html

It's over eighteens only for the London Festival

What makes you say that? This is all I can find on the page? :dunno:

Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult Over 18 (Photographic ID might be required to gain entry) MAXIMUM OF 4 UNDER 16s PER ADULT. Everyone 12 or over will require a ticket to gain entry.

Children under 12 free (ID may be required to gain entry); they must be accompanied by a Ticket Holder Over 18. MAXIMUM OF 4 UNDER 12’s PER ADULT

I can't see that on the page :blink:

I can see this, 'Sunday 17th June Ticket - over 18s only

Age restrictions apply-see info'

Are you sure you clicked on it Christine? :naughty:

http://lovebox.net/content/terms-amp-conditions.html

if you scroll down for age restrictions,

'•For Friday and/or Saturday only - Children under 12 are allowed in free to the Event. However, proof of identity and age must be provided on request at the admissions gate. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission if its staff or agents are in any doubt whatsoever as to the age of the person being presented as being Under 12. A maximum of 4 under 12's per adult will be allowed entry and all Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult

Please note that if you wish to purchase any combination of tickets that would involve attending Sunday then you must be over 18 years of age to attend on all of the days'

:huh:

Please note that if you wish to purchase any combination of tickets that would involve attending Sunday then you must be over 18 years of age to attend on all of the days'

:huh:

I see. That's unfortunate. :thumbdown:

This has just been posted on Mika's facebook:

MIKA

We've got a fabulous COMPETITION for you to get you in the mood for summer. Mika is playing the Suikerrock Festival in Belgium on Saturday 28th July and we have three pairs of VIP tickets to give away! The tickets are for the Sunday only and winners will need to make their own way to and from the festival. All you have to do is like this status, and email mikacompetition@gmail.com for your chance to win. We'll be picking a winner at 1200 (BST) on Friday (30th March) and we’ll email winners on Friday afternoon, so get that entry in - Good luck!

Voir la traduction

This has just been posted on Mika's facebook:

MIKA

We've got a fabulous COMPETITION for you to get you in the mood for summer. Mika is playing the Suikerrock Festival in Belgium on Saturday 28th July and we have three pairs of VIP tickets to give away! The tickets are for the Sunday only and winners will need to make their own way to and from the festival. All you have to do is like this status, and email mikacompetition@gmail.com for your chance to win. We'll be picking a winner at 1200 (BST) on Friday (30th March) and we’ll email winners on Friday afternoon, so get that entry in - Good luck!

Voir la traduction

Saturday Mika playing

tickets they're giving for sunday...

either they made a mistake or the tickets aren't for Mika...

i'm very confused :aah:

good day, from the studio in nyc, and its time for lunch

after a yr in the studio am visualising the huge pile there would be if you stacked up all the plastic and paper from 12 months of takeout

there must be a better way. an old-fashioned 'rent-a-plate'system would be so much better. return your plate and cutlery & get money back...

Perez Hilton ‏ @PerezHilton

@mikasounds Bang bang! Shoot ya dead!!!

Retweeted by MIKA official

@PerezHilton clearly its my favourite off the record ;)

Edited by BiaIchihara

Charlie ♪♫ ‏ @Charlie__Rbt

@mikasounds 'Grease' called. They want you to play in the third movie 0:D

Did Grease III call? @Charlie__Rbt Well, tell them I'm busy, I already agreed to The Chiswick Tabbard Pub Theatre production of Happy Days

@mikasounds I will always remember that one day in January and how happy you were! It still makes me smile! :-) MUAH!

@PerezHilton So True! From what I saw your party looked epic btw, happy belated birthday!

Edited by BiaIchihara