Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

entered. :mf_rosetinted: winning would give me a reason to go, i still haven't decided yet! :aah:

btw, thanx for posting those fb news on mfc, i have trouble accessing fb from my phone, so i love it that the important news are posted here as well! :wub2:

No problem. :thumb_yello: I was surprised no one posted this today. I saw it after 40 min.:aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before summer :mf_rosetinted:

Excellent!:biggrin2:

this year :dunno::blush-anim-cl:

Hm... this year has just started...:blink:

When it's mikafinished, which will be mikasoon.

He's got to put the, 'Rain In New York So Blame It On The Fanboy', song on it yet.

Oh yes of course!:naughty:

So we don't have a date yet, right?

I thought there was hope because he seems to have a lot of concerts to sing this summer. Not so fun if he is going to sing his old program again!

But what do I know?:naughty:

I thought there was hope because he seems to have a lot of concerts to sing this summer. Not so fun if he is going to sing his old program again!

As we know he is going to do some of his new songs at Lovebox in June, I think it's a pretty safe bet that he will be including new songs in his festival sets.

Excellent!:biggrin2:

Hm... this year has just started...:blink:

Oh yes of course!:naughty:

yes, we never know anything :insane:

:naughty:

From facebook

MIKA

Want to see Mika live in London at Lovebox? He will perform a unique club show on Jodie Harsh's legendary Circus club stage at this year's festival on Sunday 17th June and we've got a pair of tickets to give away!

All you need to do is email your name, age and postal address to mikacompetition@gmail.com before 4pm (BST) tomorrow to be in with a chance of winning. You will need to be 18+ to attend and winners must make their own way to and from Victoria Park in Hackney, London. Only 1 entry per person, more than one entry will be disqualified!

Felix da Housecat, Kris di Angelis, Joshyou Are and of course Jodie Harsh will be sharing the stage with Mika that day, but who else would you like to see on the bill at Lovebox?

549227_10150661639293040_6006248039_9422831_86687465_n.jpg

Forgot to check FB today.

Thank you for posting:thumb_yello:

So,after his new album will come out (in May :mf_rosetinted:),I'll never ever gonna see Touches You live again? Never?? :tears:

Edited by krysady

So,after his new album will come out (in May :mf_rosetinted:),I'll never ever gonna see Touches You live again? Never?? :tears:

Aw, I'll let him keep the best parts just for you :naughty: but I would appreciate a little less kids-birthday-party-style!:teehee:

MIKA's FB

The competition to win tickets to see Mika at Lovebox Festival in London is now CLOSED! Thanks for all your entries – we managed to get 2 pairs of tickets to giveaway, so the 2 lucky winners have been emailed, check your inbox! If you weren’t lucky this time, fear not – we have plenty more competitions and other stuff coming up, keep checking back regularly so you don’t miss out!

From facebook

Right, time for ANOTHER COMPETITION, we love Mika fans! This time we've got a pair of VIP tickets for Festival Les Deferlantes at d'Argeles sur Mer in France on July 7th up for grabs! Bénabar, Camille, The Ting Tings and Metronomy will also... be at the festival, this is one you won't want to miss!

To be in with a chance of winning, email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name, guest’s age and postal address before Monday night. Travel to and from the festival is not included and if you're under 18 you will need to take an adult with you. Please only enter if you can go and only one entry per person please…

Good luck!

Mika's playing loads of festivals this summer - Which are you most looking forward to?

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

have eyes hurting from the sun, tired and bleary eyed from sessions and no longer knowing what time it is, in short slightly mad, or madder

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

but the record has never sounded better and is almost done x

He keeps on saying that :naughty: but I'm gonna believe him for once and brace myself. :aah:

I believe him when he says it's almost done but that doesn't really say much about when the album is going to be released. I mean after TBWKTM was finished we had a secret gig on April 15, 2009 and the album didn't come out until September 21. :shocked::aah::naughty:

I believe him when he says it's almost done but that doesn't really say much about when the album is going to be released. I mean after TBWKTM was finished we had a secret gig on April 15, 2009 and the album didn't come out until September 21. :shocked::aah::naughty:

so i'm guessing it's possible that we'll hear new music this summer then, even if the album isn't out :blush-anim-cl:

If he's gonna release this album in September, next month I want to have "Songs For Sorrow 2" :aah: