Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

I think I forgot to post this:

Cristina ‏ @krysady

@mikasounds Already read it,it's on your Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/posts/10150655983113040

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds Close

@krysady the new article posted on Facebook has the end chopped off. getting it fixed now, then will post link

:mf_rosetinted:

I was happy to see he replied to you :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

back late from a writing session, wrote a song that i completely love, nyc is covered in rain tonight. sessions tomorrow am and then....

tomorrow night Woody Allen quartet at the rather magic carlyle hotel, i would be lying if i said i wasn't a complete and utter Allen fan boy

'Allen fan boy', aww. :teehee:

I'm so curious about the new song he wrote!

back late from a writing session, wrote a song that i completely love, nyc is covered in rain tonight. sessions tomorrow am and then....

tomorrow night Woody Allen quartet at the rather magic carlyle hotel, i would be lying if i said i wasn't a complete and utter Allen fan boy

'Allen fan boy', aww. :teehee:

I'm so curious about the new song he wrote!

"and then..." what about da new album meeks:mf_rosetinted:

Allen fan boy :teehee::wub2:

"and then..." what about da new album meeks :mf_rosetinted:

That's what I was thinking :blink: is that song for his new album? so he's still writing songs :mf_rosetinted: I want to be wrong but every day I'm more convinced that the album will be released in September :teehee:

That's what I was thinking :blink: is that song for his new album? so he's still writing songs :mf_rosetinted: I want to be wrong but every day I'm more convinced that the album will be released in September :teehee:

:sneaky2: Of course you're wrong,this is a song for his fourth album! :mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2: Of course you're wrong,this is a song for his fourth album! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

exactly:aah:

he said he loves it so it will maybe appear on the album?

I start to think as well that it won´t be out before autumn :(... wouldn´t make much sense tho,since he does many festivals this summer...

I see Mika in those summer festivals saying at the end: will see you in September with the new album as he did in 2009 in Sadler's Wells :mf_rosetinted:

"and then..." what about da new album meeks:mf_rosetinted:

I sort of understand. If a song comes to him that he really loves, he'll write it and maybe it'll end up on the album. I remember when he talked about how he wrote Big Girl. He said (if senile memory serves me correctly) that he was going to LA the next day and I think he was going to record songs for LICM, but couldn't sleep.

He got up and watched a doc about Big Girls going to The Butterfly Lounge, where they were celebrated, not rejected, and where men, who are into big girls, could go and meet them.

He said he wrote the song there and then, and it ended up on LICM.

So my point is that, I think, the only time his albums are finished, is when they are stamped onto the cd, and even then, he could change the name or something. I think that's why we tend to have to wait so long for each record, but when we get it, it will be worth the wait.

Or he could do something entirely different with the new song.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

I sort of understand. If a song comes to him that he really loves, he'll write it and maybe it'll end up on the album. I remember when he talked about how he wrote Big Girl. He said (if senile memory serves me correctly) that he was going to LA the next day and I think he was going to record songs for LICM, but couldn't sleep.

He got up and watched a doc about Big Girls going to The Butterfly Lounge, where they were celebrated, not rejected, and where men, who are into big girls, could go and meet them.

He said he wrote the song there and then, and it ended up on LICM.

So my point is that, I think, the only time his albums are finished, is when they are stamped onto the cd, and even then, he could change the name or something. I think that's why we tend to have to wait so long for each record, but when we get it, it will be worth the wait.

Or he could do something entirely different with the new song.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

That's sounds true :thumb_yello:

i wonder if these two thoughts are unrelated... or has he written another song about the weather?!

:wheelchair:

i wonder if these two thoughts are unrelated... or has he written another song about the weather?!

I love those two weather songs but hope not again :naughty:

From facebook

MIKA

Want to see Mika live in London at Lovebox? He will perform a unique club show on Jodie Harsh's legendary Circus club stage at this year's festival on Sunday 17th June and we've got a pair of tickets to give away!

All you need to do is email your name, age and postal address to mikacompetition@gmail.com before 4pm (BST) tomorrow to be in with a chance of winning. You will need to be 18+ to attend and winners must make their own way to and from Victoria Park in Hackney, London. Only 1 entry per person, more than one entry will be disqualified!

Felix da Housecat, Kris di Angelis, Joshyou Are and of course Jodie Harsh will be sharing the stage with Mika that day, but who else would you like to see on the bill at Lovebox?

549227_10150661639293040_6006248039_9422831_86687465_n.jpg

From facebook

MIKA

Want to see Mika live in London at Lovebox? He will perform a unique club show on Jodie Harsh's legendary Circus club stage at this year's festival on Sunday 17th June and we've got a pair of tickets to give away!

All you need to do is email your name, age and postal address to mikacompetition@gmail.com before 4pm (BST) tomorrow to be in with a chance of winning. You will need to be 18+ to attend and winners must make their own way to and from Victoria Park in Hackney, London. Only 1 entry per person, more than one entry will be disqualified!

Felix da Housecat, Kris di Angelis, Joshyou Are and of course Jodie Harsh will be sharing the stage with Mika that day, but who else would you like to see on the bill at Lovebox?

549227_10150661639293040_6006248039_9422831_86687465_n.jpg

Are they trying to kill me?! :tears:

Goodluck to all those that do enter, because the tickets are quite pricey!

Good point! Rain again! Not that I mind. Whatever floats his boat... Badum tsss. :naughty:

Are they trying to kill me?! :tears:

Goodluck to all those that do enter, because the tickets are quite pricey!

^ This.

When it's mikafinished, which will be mikasoon.

He's got to put the, 'Rain In New York So Blame It On The Fanboy', song on it yet.

dunno why but i entered the lovebox comp...:blush-anim-cl:

From facebook

MIKA

entered. :mf_rosetinted: winning would give me a reason to go, i still haven't decided yet! :aah:

btw, thanx for posting those fb news on mfc, i have trouble accessing fb from my phone, so i love it that the important news are posted here as well! :wub2: