Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Mika's FB page:

It has been a little while since we had a competition so we decided it was time to do another one! We have a pair of tickets to see Mika at 10 Giorni Suonati Festival in Italy on 24th July to give away to one lucky winner!

To be in with a chance of winning, simply email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name and age, postal address and contact telephone number before midnight (BST) on Sunday.

Travel to and from the event is not included so please make sure you're able to attend before entering. And if you are under 18 make sure you've got an adult who'll be able to accompany you.

More information about the festival is available here: http://www.diecigiornisuonati.it/

Good luck!

It's great to see there is a comp for all these summer shows.:thumb_yello:

Yes, in terms of promo, I think it´s good. Mika has many followers in FB. Followers that maybe never were aware of Mika´s gigs before and now have the opportunity of winning tickets to his gigs. Maybe Team Mika did something really good this time :aah:

Yes, in terms of promo, I think it´s good. Mika has many followers in FB. Followers that maybe never were aware of Mika´s gigs before and now have the opportunity of winning tickets to his gigs. Maybe Team Mika did something really good this time :aah:

I was on Mika's FB a few years ago and someone was moaning at him to come to Toronto and he'd just been here that week. It's good that they're keeping things up to date now because sometimes the local promo is abysmal and even fans don't know he's playing in their town.

I was on Mika's FB a few years ago and someone was moaning at him to come to Toronto and he'd just been here that week. It's good that they're keeping things up to date now because sometimes the local promo is abysmal and even fans don't know he's playing in their town.

Yes, I think nowadays FB is doing its job quite fine...

I haven´t logged in mikasounds for... let´s say a whole year :aah: but I think that it´s sadly dead. Maybe they decide to use only FB from now...

Yes, I think nowadays FB is doing its job quite fine...

I haven´t logged in mikasounds for... let´s say a whole year :aah: but I think that it´s sadly dead. Maybe they decide to use only FB from now...

They seem to have realised realised that social media is the right means to reach a wider fanbase. So it is Mika's team doing their job properly. I don't think they need a website when they have MFC functioning properly for the more devoted fans. Mikasounds website could never cope with being up-to-date on content, let alone fascilitating proper discussions

They seem to have realised realised that social media is the right means to reach a wider fanbase. So it is Mika's team doing their job properly. I don't think they need a website when they have MFC functioning properly for the more devoted fans. Mikasounds website could never cope with being up-to-date on content, let alone fascilitating proper discussions

Yes, I´ve always thought that MFC was more than enough for us hardcore fans. Still, I´d love to see some more promo once the album it´s out. I mean, like many of the singers do here in Spain, which is being aired in every radio station... (sometimes it´s even exhausting, but hey, now I perfectly know who David Guetta, Taio Cruz and Pit Bull are :mf_rosetinted:)

now I perfectly know who David Guetta, Taio Cruz and Pit Bull are :mf_rosetinted:)

I have heard their names but can't recognize the latter 2 in sound as they are similar to tons of others, so that type of music goes in one ear and out the other.:teehee:

I really hope Mika's new sound will be distinctive. He seemed to have worked with the best though and the right approach, too.

I have heard their names but can't recognize the latter 2 in sound as they are similar to tons of others, so that type of music goes in one ear and out the other.:teehee:

I really hope Mika's new sound will be distinctive. He seemed to have worked with the best though and the right approach, too.

yes, it´s like you say, but if you are listening to the radio 4 hours per day, and they promo them every 2 minutes, trust me... you´d get to know by heart which is who, what kind of music they do etc :mf_rosetinted:

I just want the same opportunities for Mika :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

forgive the twitter silence, am in the throes of final tracking and mixing for the album in New York. Rather all consuming task...

and a bit of a roller coaster!

heard Little Talk by Of Monster and Men yesterday, adore it, adoreitalot!!!!!!

forgive the twitter silence, am in the throes of final tracking and mixing for the album in New York. Rather all consuming task...

and a bit of a roller coaster!

Nick Littlemore has abandoned me to go to Las Vegas with Elton John, bastard

Brittany Munson ‏@ddbeliever @mikasounds I know!! Have you seen the music video?!

@ddbeliever yes its amazing