Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched the final of Britain's Got Talent last night, and a Dog Act won. So if the album doesn't do well, Mika and Melachi could enter next year! I predict a bright future for them, especially if Melachi wears her hoodie! Simon wouldn't be able to risist her.

Just kidding about the dog act! The album will be great, when we get to hear it after it's release in the Autumn of 2020.

I watched the final of Britain's Got Talent last night, and a Dog Act won. So if the album doesn't do well, Mika and Melachi could enter next year! I predict a bright future for them, especially if Melachi wears her hoodie! Simon wouldn't be able to risist her.

Just kidding about the dog act! The album will be great, when we get to hear it after it's release in the Autumn of 2020.

:floor::floor::floor:

:aah:

Now it makes sense what Andy said :"...I almost wish I hadn't heard it." :mf_rosetinted:

You know, it took me a week, but I think I finally understood what he meant :blush-anim-cl: It's like watching the best movie you have ever seen. It's awesome and you can watch it thousands of time and never get bored of it, but it's never gonna be same as the first time, because you will always know how it ends and sometimes you wish you hadn't seen it before. If that makes any sense :teehee:

You know, it took me a week, but I think I finally understood what he meant :blush-anim-cl: It's like watching the best movie you have ever seen. It's awesome and you can watch it thousands of time and never get bored of it, but it's never gonna be same as the first time, because you will always know how it ends and sometimes you wish you hadn't seen it before. If that makes any sense :teehee:

Yes! It's like... The first time he heard it, it was soooooooo good, that his emotions were extremely high. And he wants to feel that again. :naughty:

Well,kind of....but I'm watching at my fav movie every time like it's the first time,because I enjoy every second of it,no matter what the end is.If that makes sense also :teehee:.(it's obvious is not Titanic :wink2:) But maybe is too shocking when you listen to that record for the first time.Melachi looks quite stunned,anyway :mf_rosetinted:

I´ve been out the whole weekend and needed to read 4875298437 pages to follow you...

I´m not quoting anyone here, cause I mostly get the feeling of all of you, but I have a question...

Why do you think Mika can´t hire new musicians and ask them to play the death, or to wear costumes?? I think in real life, it happens all the time...

Mika: Hello, I´m looking for new musicians.

Musician: Hi, I´m interested! I can play the bass.

Mika: Ok, sit down and look this dvd. This is my show. That guy is called Jimmy. Look what he did. Can you do the same?

*That guy watches Jimmy in disguise, playing bass and being shot*

Musician: ok.

Mika: you are hired.

That´s all!! He can hire anyone and ask them almost anything, as long as it´s legal, and people are up for it! Why not? Does Mika need to be close to them just to make them "perform" on stage as he did? I think it´s not necessary. Maybe many musicians would say "no", but I´m sure, many others would say yes. It´s just about to play a role on stage.

This is just how I see it, but still, I don´t think that the show will be anything similar to what we have seen these last years.

Let´s go on speculating...I kinda like it :aah:

I´ve been out the whole weekend and needed to read 4875298437 pages to follow you...

I´m not quoting anyone here, cause I mostly get the feeling of all of you, but I have a question...

Why do you think Mika can´t hire new musicians and ask them to play the death, or to wear costumes?? I think in real life, it happens all the time...

Mika: Hello, I´m looking for new musicians.

Musician: Hi, I´m interested! I can play the bass.

Mika: Ok, sit down and look this dvd. This is my show. That guy is called Jimmy. Look what he did. Can you do the same?

*That guy watches Jimmy in disguise, playing bass and being shot*

Musician: ok.

Mika: you are hired.

That´s all!! He can hire anyone and ask them almost anything, as long as it´s legal, and people are up for it! Why not? Does Mika need to be close to them just to make them "perform" on stage as he did? I think it´s not necessary. Maybe many musicians would say "no", but I´m sure, many others would say yes. It´s just about to play a role on stage.

This is just how I see it, but still, I don´t think that the show will be anything similar to what we have seen these last years.

I think he can do that... But why would he do that? I mean why would he fire his old band and hire a new one to do the exactly same thing? It doesn't make any sense. So I agree that his new show will be something different than his shows this far. I hope not too different, I want to still recognize him :teehee:

I think he can do that... But why would he do that? I mean why would he fire his old band and hire a new one to do the exactly same thing? It doesn't make any sense. So I agree that his new show will be something different than his shows this far. I hope not too different, I want to still recognize him :teehee:

Yes, of course, I thought at first that maybe he is not using band members anymore, but dancers... or a sort of "performers"... sorry, can´t find a word in English... People who can dance or "act" on stage.

Oh,c'mon,you take his part just because he X you on twitter :mf_rosetinted:

Oh,c'mon,you take his part just because he X you on twitter :mf_rosetinted:

oh, yes, of course... why do you think I was away all the weekend?? Of course after that tweet he sent me a DM asking me to marry him. So I needed to travel to NY, to decide where are we going to marry, who are we inviting etc etc etc... you know... normal stuff :mf_rosetinted:

oh, yes, of course... why do you think I was away all the weekend?? Of course after that tweet he sent me a DM asking me to marry him. So I needed to travel to NY, to decide where are we going to marry, who are we inviting etc etc etc... you know... normal stuff :mf_rosetinted:

Oh,yeah,boring stuff......btw,can you tell us if TOOL is ready?? :teehee:

From cherisse twitter:

Had a lovely BBQ jerk chicken dinner with @Emilydrums @hannah_1989 thanks to @phildavies1 & @gabriellecdolan :) #GottaLoveMySecondFamily xx

Seconed family? :tears:

Well I wish her the best :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Yes, of course, I thought at first that maybe he is not using band members anymore, but dancers... or a sort of "performers"... sorry, can´t find a word in English... People who can dance or "act" on stage.

Maybe he'll use parts of this...

[YOUTUBE]CYzRL9YIswQ[/YOUTUBE]

and that

[YOUTUBE]kIO9y1xMPIA[/YOUTUBE]

:aah:

From here and from my own and personal experience his tool is ready.:mf_rosetinted:

And I´m not commenting anything else on this anymore :mf_rosetinted:

:blink::lmfao:

Kiss to me, kiss to you 1 minute later. He's a two-timer. Don't do it. :mikacool:

From here and from my own and personal experience his tool is ready.:mf_rosetinted:

And I´m not commenting anything else on this anymore :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

Wonka, I think you need to make room for Rosa in the Naughty Corner!

:wags_finger:

:naughty:

Kiss to me, kiss to you 1 minute later. He's a two-timer. Don't do it. :mikacool:

:lmfao:

I thought we (me and Mika) were getting married a minute after he had married you :blink: I mean.... he cant go kissing people and then leave them as if nothing!! Now he must marry us. Or Ill call Mama P and will tell her what his son is doing.

:shocked:

Wonka, I think you need to make room for Rosa in the Naughty Corner!

:wags_finger:

:naughty:

:lmfao:

Nah... I can solve this just typing TOOL instead of tool. Excuse me Deb....what were you thinking about! It was just a typo!!! I let you my room in the naughty corner...hmmm....you seem you have dirty thoughts.....