Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

OK,Mika,now we know you're staying at Infante De Sagres hotel :naughty:Now,if you can,turn up the key from your room to see the number on it,please! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

At first glance I thought that keychain was a piece of toast. :doh: I think I need to get my eyes checked. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh ... he's doing it again. He's waiting for us to invade his room. :lmfao:

It's so obvious,he wants to get again champagne for free and a better room :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

At first glance I thought that keychain was a piece of toast. :doh: I think I need to get my eyes checked. :naughty:

Oh,no,there's nothing placed "accidental" on that pic :naughty:

Oh,no,there's nothing placed "accidental" on that pic :naughty:

What about those small pieces of paper wrappers, what purpose do they service?

Maybe he's giving us clues! There's three of them, so that must mean his room is on the third floor of the hotel? :mikacool:

MI:wub2:KA official ‏@mikasounds

28,000 in at my show in Portugal, my biggest crowd here yet. thank you so much, that was humbling and ****in fun Xx!

He was so up for this show. It was awesome

Mika can see beauty in strange or even unattractive things. The eye of an artist!:wink2:

He's an incredible photographer. In all of his pictures he posts, the composition of the picture is exactly right. Only he could make an old wooden gate look amazing

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

28,000 in at my show in Portugal, my biggest crowd here yet. thank you so much, that was humbling and ****in fun Xx!

That's not true and we told him, in Sudoeste there were 35,000 people!!!:shocked:

He's an incredible photographer. In all of his pictures he posts, the composition of the picture is exactly right. Only he could make an old wooden gate look amazing

Photography has been my hobby for 2 years now, and I have to say I totally agree! He just uses his iPhone and he takes really good pictures and even though I'm kinda sick of everyone posting instagram pictures, he has his own style and the composition is indeed spot on! :thumb_yello:

What about those small pieces of paper wrappers, what purpose do they service?

Maybe he's giving us clues! There's three of them, so that must mean his room is on the third floor of the hotel? :mikacool:

:lmfao::lmfao:

So funny! And bizarrely appropriate. Notice the bowler hats? Performing at the Olympics on Weds. Horse-guard

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTcuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS82NGQ1OWNkOGRmMjkxMWUxODRhOTEyMzEzODIwNDBlNF83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=KgXgFYM3tzYvh43_g4yrH2IoRXgyItSUWprISd_Ogvw

OMG! i need to watch that! I was sure it was happening! I just hoped i knew the time.. :mikalove:

Gate on the side of the road in Portugal. V beautiful. Like a colonial painting from the 18th century.

ef9cc1b2dea111e1a24f1231381b4d9b_7.jpg

:shocked:

And that was exactly taken before or after the zombie attack???:mf_rosetinted:

Ah!:shun:

We have plenty of those around the country, wonder what kept his eye on such a common gate???

Andy Dermanis ‏@andydermanis

Universal Music have the worst content viewing system in the world! They can't watch server links and can't download yousendit's

Andy Dermanis ‏@andydermanis

On the plus side all the new Mika content is complete!