Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

That it would be released earlier than mikasoon and that he doesn't waste so much paper in further videos...:mf_rosetinted:

But don't you remember the lyrics:"where the trees I planted....."? What for do you think he planted those trees?? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But don't you remember the lyrics:"where the trees I planted....."? What for do you think he planted those trees?? :mf_rosetinted:

It gets too much trouble to turn a tree in paper...

And you know Mika...

He just wanted the trees to get free FRESH PRODUCTS...:mf_rosetinted:

MIKA official MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Hmm...

He tweeted that when The Kaiser Chiefs came on singing Pinball Wizard. Don't think he was overly impressed by it.

Oh :lmfao: I have it on very good authority that Mika doesn't like the Kaiser Chiefs. :teehee:

I remember the lead singer being so bitchy about Mika in 2007- 2008. He said something similar to Mika's music being like the experience of one smashing into a pumpkin. They must have developed this hatred while awaiting knocking GK off the No1 spot with their own single Ruby

‏@BBCRadio2

Here's a treat - this Friday @mikasounds will be stopping by at @bbcradio2 to give @R2KenBruce his new single Celebrate - tune in from 11am

YAY! First play on UK radio !:wub2: