Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know.... I understand how you might feel....

I think it is all about the album promo. I think he expects to promote the album first in Europe, then in the UK and then the US.

Does anyone know when Celebrate is out in Europe? Or has it been released already?

I was also thinking that he might be giving it some extra time to see how the album, and possibly the single, does in other countries. It will add fuel to Mika's fire if the album or single (or both) has got to #1 elsewhere. Especially if his new music does well in America or Canada.

Edit: Just saw the Mika tweet! I couldn't be happier for our golden boy... Or should I say... golden MAN now.

Oh... Our little boy is a man... They grow up so quickly... *weeps*

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

¡¡NYC show sold out in under a minute!! Hello from my holiday in Italy! XxX announcing another show asap!

Made me smile so much to see his tweet! I know it's a nightclub and not an arena, but it's New York and it was sold out under a minute!!! :yay: He must be super excited!

Here's the tracklisting for the Italian edition of Mika's new album 'The Origin Of Love' which you can pre-order right now on http://www.mikasounds.com !!

01. Origin Of Love (Italian Edit)

02. Lola

03. Stardust (Italian Edit)

04. Make You Happy

05. Underwater

06. Overrated

07. Kids

08. Love You When I’m Drunk

09. Step With Me

10. Popular Song

11. Emily

12. Heroes

13. Celebrate

DELUXE

Standard + CD2

01. Celebrate (Acoustic)

02. Origin Of Love (Acoustic)

03. Kids (Acoustic)

04. Love You When I'm Drunk (Acoustic)

05. Overrated (Acoustic)

06. Elle Me Dit

07. Tah Dah

08. Stardust (English Version)

09. Celebrate (Rivera Remix)

10. Origin Of Love (English Version)

*Please note the tracklisting on the website is the UK version, if you order the standard or deluxe the tracklisting above is what you will get*

what does this mean?!? :blink:

Here's the tracklisting for the Italian edition of Mika's new album 'The Origin Of Love' which you can pre-order right now on http://www.mikasounds.com !!

02. Lola

04. Make You Happy

05. Underwater

06. Overrated

07. Kids

09. Step With Me

10. Popular Song

11. Emily

12. Heroes

13. Celebrate

DELUXE

Standard + CD2

01. Celebrate (Acoustic)

03. Kids (Acoustic)

05. Overrated (Acoustic)

06. Elle Me Dit

07. Tah Dah

*Please note the tracklisting on the website is the UK version, if you order the standard or deluxe the tracklisting above is what you will get*

I can't see any update on his facebook... I guess only Italian people can see it..

it's on his italian fb site i guess? what it means is probably that if you pre-order the album on the mikasounds website you will get the version of the country where you live, and not the uk version for which the tracklisting is on the mikasounds site.

it's on his italian fb site i guess? what it means is probably that if you pre-order the album on the mikasounds website you will get the version of the country where you live, and not the uk version for which the tracklisting is on the mikasounds site.

It really means that?? Because it doesn't make any sense. Many people might want to use Mikasounds pre-ordering to get the UK version (they can buy local one from the nearest music store). So which one they send to people living in other countries? Can I order every version from Mikasounds.com?

02. Lola

04. Make You Happy

05. Underwater

06. Overrated

07. Kids

09. Step With Me

10. Popular Song

11. Emily

12. Heroes

13. Celebrate

DELUXE

Standard + CD2

01. Celebrate (Acoustic)

03. Kids (Acoustic)

05. Overrated (Acoustic)

06. Elle Me Dit

07. Tah Dah

Oh no no it's on his official FB!

And exactly what Karin said: if you pre-order the album on mikasounds, they will send you the album with the tracklist written above so the italian version :wink2:

Oh no no it's on his official FB!

And exactly what Karin said: if you pre-order the album on mikasounds, they will send you the album with the tracklist written above so the italian version :wink2:

I can't see it on his official FB, I can see only the French tracklist. So if you live in Italy and order from Mikasounds they will send you the Italian version? And if you live in France and order from Mikasounds they will send you the French version. But I will get the UK version even I don't live in UK? And if I want both Italian and French versions I can't pre-order them from Mikasounds?

I can't see it on his official FB, I can see only the French tracklist. So if you live in Italy and order from Mikasounds they will send you the Italian version? And if you live in France and order from Mikasounds they will send you the French version. But I will get the UK version even I don't live in UK? And if I want both Italian and French versions I can't pre-order them from Mikasounds?

Do you see only the french version? So, maybe I'm wrong but it's probably that if you pre-order on mikasounds, they will send you the french edition.

And if I understand correctly, you can't buy other versions for now on mikasounds except that of your country.

But of course, i wait that someone enlighten us! Maybe mods?

Do you see only the french version? So, maybe I'm wrong but it's probably that if you pre-order on mikasounds, they will send you the french edition.

And if I understand correctly, you can't buy other versions for now on mikasounds except that of your country.

But of course, i wait that someone enlighten us! Maybe mods?

Why would they send me the French edition? I don't live in France. But I do want the French edition, UK and Italian as well.

Why would they send me the French edition? I don't live in France. But I do want the French edition, UK and Italian as well.

Oh well, why don't you see the tracklist of the english version but only the french version? Weird :aah:

i can only see the uk tracklist on mika's facebook site. and millions of posts about ticket sales in the US. :aah:

nina, i think you'll get the finnish version if you pre-order from mikasounds. maybe they work together with local distributors. :dunno: guess you'll have to buy the versions from the different countries on the country's amazon websites. or on your travels. :teehee:

that's why i won't pre-order on mikasounds, i have no idea what i'll get there, and when! :aah: guess i'll pre-order the french deluxe version from amazon.fr as it's out in september and i want the french songs anyway, and then buy the german deluxe version when it's out here, hoping that it'll have the uk tracklist. pfft, why do they have to make it so complicated?! :doh:

OH, it's maybe not new but they changed the page on Mikasounds... I mean, they replaced the Celebrate video by the information about the CD... While reading it, I had more the impression that we could all pre-order there the CD but we might receive a different version depending on our location...

I'm really EAGER to get news to know which version we're getitng here~ I've just checked the price and I might do a little day-trip to France as well on the 17th September.. xD We'll see~

Edited by Kaito

what it means is probably that if you pre-order the album on the mikasounds website you will get the version of the country where you live, and not the uk version for which the tracklisting is on the mikasounds site.

I understand it in the same way as mellody. Recardless from which country you are from you will see the tracklisting of the UK-version on Mikasounds. Probably because the don't want to write every single tracklist from each country on Mikasounds. But the version you will get after ordering from Mikasounds will be the version of your country with the tracklist that is written in the information-emails. So Italians will get the Italian version, Germans will get the German version and so on.

that's why i won't pre-order on mikasounds, i have no idea what i'll get there, and when! :aah: guess i'll pre-order the french deluxe version from amazon.fr as it's out in september and i want the french songs anyway, and then buy the german deluxe version when it's out here, hoping that it'll have the uk tracklist.

Exactly my plan, too :naughty:

Edited by DerMoment1608

i can only see the uk tracklist on mika's facebook site. and millions of posts about ticket sales in the US. :aah:

nina, i think you'll get the finnish version if you pre-order from mikasounds. maybe they work together with local distributors. :dunno: guess you'll have to buy the versions from the different countries on the country's amazon websites. or on your travels. :teehee:

that's why i won't pre-order on mikasounds, i have no idea what i'll get there, and when! :aah: guess i'll pre-order the french deluxe version from amazon.fr as it's out in september and i want the french songs anyway, and then buy the german deluxe version when it's out here, hoping that it'll have the uk tracklist. pfft, why do they have to make it so complicated?! :doh:

Yes, I understand it now, thanks! It just doesn't make any sense to me :doh: Why would I order from Mikasounds to get my local version?? I can have that one much earlier from my local music stores. I'm not even sure I want my local version (but I will probably buy it just to support him). I want French, UK and Italian versions to get every song I want. Really confusing, I guess I won't pre-order anything from Mikasounds.

Yes, I understand it now, thanks! It just doesn't make any sense to me :doh: Why would I order from Mikasounds to get my local version?? I can have that one much earlier from my local music stores. I'm not even sure I want my local version (but I will probably buy it just to support him). I want French, UK and Italian versions to get every song I want. Really confusing, I guess I won't pre-order anything from Mikasounds.

exactly.

see my post before yours :wink2:

I'm not even sure I want my local version (but I will probably buy it just to support him). I want French, UK and Italian versions to get every song I want.

One of those is likely going to be your local version though, probably the UK one.