Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

exactly.

see my post before yours :wink2:

Yes, I noticed it after posting my own reply! :naughty:

One of those is likely going to be your local version though, probably the UK one.

That's true. I will buy my local version and if it's identical with the UK version I don't need to order it. So far I have pre-ordered only the French version, because I don't believe that one will be available in my own country.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for your help :thumb_yello:

I will buy the deluxe CDs in the shop, and then order different editions through sellers in the different countries.

No Mikasounds for me. :mf_rosetinted:

Me neither. I'm getting mine from Amazon. Alan has a one-click account with them and they're really great. As long as I get the album I don't mind where it's from. It'll still count as a sale of a Mika album.

I'm getting the deluxe version obviously.

I ordered off Mikasounds, did I do the wrong thing? I don't understand why the cd's would need to vary country to country, other than the french songs? Why do they do that? I understand local distributors but different tracklisting?

I ordered off Mikasounds, did I do the wrong thing? I don't understand why the cd's would need to vary country to country, other than the french songs? Why do they do that? I understand local distributors but different tracklisting?

Different countries have different tastes, in that sense I can understand it. But it's annoying for fans.

I don't really know where to post this and I don't think it needs its own thread, but the month of September will be dedicated to Mika on the French radio station RFM

http://www.rfm.fr/#/Evenements/LE-MOIS-SPECIAL-MIKA-C-est-la-rentree-RFM-vous-offre-la-totale-Mika-et-1000-cash

We can win a meeting with Mika, his gold disc, all his albums, the new IPad and 1000€ when we hear 2 Mika songs in a row.

Well I don't understand why either, just that I know that there's different editions of LICM and TBWKTM and that the European editions which is the one I have have songs that the rest of the editions have.

I don't really know where to post this and I don't think it needs its own thread, but the month of September will be dedicated to Mika on the French radio station RFM

http://www.rfm.fr/#/Evenements/LE-MOIS-SPECIAL-MIKA-C-est-la-rentree-RFM-vous-offre-la-totale-Mika-et-1000-cash

We can win a meeting with Mika, his gold disc, all his albums, the new IPad and 1000€ when we hear 2 Mika songs in a row.

Oh god :shocked: I'm so jealous right now :sneaky2:

Woow, lucky french fans :wink2: I would wish to live there :huh:

WOW :shocked::shocked:

I want to live in France :crybaby:

I want to live in France :crybaby:

It is a compatition but you have to pay to enter in calling the radio, you are not sure to have a price and if you win all Mika's albums you cry because you have all Mika's albums all ready :naughty:

It is a compatition but you have to pay to enter in calling the radio, you are not sure to have a price and if you win all Mika's albums you cry because you have all Mika's albums all ready :naughty:

But not the French versions and the singles and eps :mf_rosetinted: Why dont I live in france :sad:

You're really good at comforting people :D haha~

Just the opportunity to hear a lot of Mika for a month in the radio is so great :wub2: It's never gonna happen hear :sneaky2: Nothing with two Mika songs in a row - more like 1000000000000 songs in a row between two Mika songs :mf_rosetinted:

Just the opportunity to hear a lot of Mika for a month in the radio is so great :wub2: It's never gonna happen hear :sneaky2: Nothing with two Mika songs in a row - more like 1000000000000 songs in a row between two Mika songs :mf_rosetinted:

You can still listen to this radio channel (?) online ;)

I would be happier if this was on UK radio, but still it's good news.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Yo!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Heading back from Italy to Blighty tonight for 6 hours and then over to Glasgow at 7am. Vacation over. Reality bites.

I could never learn words like that without reading his tweets :naughty: