Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Lara May, i thik u should open a thread about this since u first posted it...:thumb_yello:

If I spot the interview later on I will :thumb_yello: Wish the DJ could've told us earlier that he wouldn't be live on the show tonight though...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I caught a re tweet earlier that someone had put up from him, about sending questions for an interview he was doing with Mika tonight. He is a dj on Free radio in Birmingham. :

Thank you for the explanation. It is so difficult to keep up with all that is happening, especially when it comes to UK promos. I hope he will do an intense 'tour' around local stations over there. I think it was the same last time except that he seems to have started it earlier already, with smaller stations across the UK and he is bound to do more shows at national stations when the single is actually out.

Seems like Mika isn't on the show live!

Adam Wilbourn ‏@adamwilbourn

Had a cracking chat with @mikasounds earlier, a really nice bloke with a clear vision for a fab album. Thanks to everyone who sent me Qs!

Retweeted by Vanessa

What no :sneaky2: And then he haven't asked my questions either.

Well we don't know what questions he's asked yet, the interview hasn't been aired yet.

No, but I'm pretty sure I asked my questions to late, since I asked less than an hour before the show...

Signal 1 ‏@Signal1Official

tomorrow morning; Louise is joined by @mikasounds on @Signal1Official Breakfast! He's helping out whilst Perry is away. #after730

Have to make sure I'm up early tomorrow then!

Have to make sure I'm up early tomorrow then!

I thought that with the time difference, I could still wake up around 8 AM... But 7 AM ? WOW...It's been a while since I didn't wake up that early... Well, I'll try to be up~ :thumb_yello:

I hope Mika doesn't have to be there from 6AM, otherwise, I can't imagine how early he'd have top wake up 0.0' At the same time, I hope we won't woke up THAT early for nothing :aah:

Really ? :D I was there right on time then ;))

Made me laugh to imagine him as weather man, by tha way :aah:

I don't think I've ever heard anyone do the weather with that much sarcasm :naughty:

For the rest... such an in-depth interview... not :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

My twitter is back to life after not working on my phone for a few days. Am en route from Paris to Amsterdam. So happy to be going bk there

Listening to new Miike Snow album and new Regina Spektor. Both ****in great. Check out Miike Snow song 'vase' it's worth it!

Maickel van Heeswijk ‏@maickel1979

@mikasounds what are you going to do in Ansterdam a concert? .......

MIKA official MIKA official Verified ‏@mikasounds

yes @maickel1979 a small gig tomorrow in Amsterdam

My twitter is back to life after not working on my phone for a few days. Am en route from Paris to Amsterdam. So happy to be going bk there

Thanks to DutchAnnie I can go to his showcase tomorrow! :huglove:

So Mika will be in Amsterdam this evening...