MIKA @ Parc Eana in Normandy, France - 20 July 2012

dcdeb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And two of us are very small, so added together we make up one adult. :naughty::wink2:

You don't mean me do you? I may be short, but a bit big round the middle:naughty:

I still need to think about this.

:fisch::naughty:

You don't mean me do you? I may be short, but a bit big round the middle:naughty:

You can go top to tail :thumb_yello::wink2:

Anyone knows the cheapest/fastest way to go to Frankfurt airport from the venue? cheap flight/train whatever....

Maybe I gotta take Frankfurt departure flight to home.... flight from Paris is already sold out and I'm in the waiting list :dunno:

Is there any way to go to frankfrut airport till next morning?

Anyone help would be hugely appreciated.. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyone knows the cheapest/fastest way to go to Frankfurt airport from the venue? cheap flight/train whatever....

Maybe I gotta take Frankfurt departure flight to home.... flight from Paris is already sold out and I'm in the waiting list :dunno:

Is there any way to go to frankfrut airport till next morning?

Anyone help would be hugely appreciated.. :mf_rosetinted:

there is a train from Paris Gard de Est to Frankfurt airport from 7.06 am to 11.06 am for 114.- Euro. I don´t know maybe you can get it cheaper. All trains before that lasts as longs as this train. The earliest train arrives Frankfurt airport at 10.26 am and starts at 5.08 am. Sorry that I can´t do more for you.

Treasa - I have been having a think about this dropping the car off at C de G business - maybe it isn't a good idea for me to be doing that bit on my own - there is huge potential there for a disaster! Do you think we could find a drop off point that would suit us all - then I can find my way to C de G by other means - rather than driving on my own?

Treasa - I have been having a think about this dropping the car off at C de G business - maybe it isn't a good idea for me to be doing that bit on my own - there is huge potential there for a disaster! Do you think we could find a drop off point that would suit us all - then I can find my way to C de G by other means - rather than driving on my own?

Whatever suits you Kath. I certainly wouldn't like to be driving around Paris that day. It's also the day before the final of the Tour de France so I imagine there might be lots of restrictions in place in preparation for it.

Whatever suits you Kath. I certainly wouldn't like to be driving around Paris that day. It's also the day before the final of the Tour de France so I imagine there might be lots of restrictions in place in preparation for it.

Yes, I think we need to look at a drop off point that is fairly easily assessible for us to drive in to but from where we can then get public transport to our different destinations.

there is a train from Paris Gard de Est to Frankfurt airport from 7.06 am to 11.06 am for 114.- Euro. I don´t know maybe you can get it cheaper. All trains before that lasts as longs as this train. The earliest train arrives Frankfurt airport at 10.26 am and starts at 5.08 am. Sorry that I can´t do more for you.

Thank you! That means I gotta go to Paris Gard de Est till 7 am from the venue...it sounds so hard and almost impossible :ahh:

Maybe I gotta wait till getting in the list of Paris departure ticket..... :( Thanks anyways!

Thank you! That means I gotta go to Paris Gard de Est till 7 am from the venue...it sounds so hard and almost impossible :ahh:

Maybe I gotta wait till getting in the list of Paris departure ticket..... :( Thanks anyways!

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're looking for but on 21 July there is an Air France flight from Charles De Gaulle at 9:50, arriving in Frankfurt at 11:10. Edreams is showing a cost of £88.90. (There are other times available too at the same price.)

http://www.edreams.co.uk/

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're looking for but on 21 July there is an Air France flight from Charles De Gaulle at 9:50, arriving in Frankfurt at 11:10. Edreams is showing a cost of £88.90. (There are other times available too at the same price.)

http://www.edreams.co.uk/

Thank you ... but I just gave up going there on that day..... :( too tight schedule for me..! so I'm gonna go Nice and Vienne, 2 places... :teehee: *fights against another me*

Thank you ... but I just gave up going there on that day..... :( too tight schedule for me..! so I'm gonna go Nice and Vienne, 2 places... :teehee: *fights against another me*

Nice! Have fun. :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

I searched with EVERY OPTION and can't believe this place has no public transportaion except local train...!! :shocked: How can thousands of ppl reach this place without own car? , or, is there huge parking place and roads that embrace thousands of cars at once? it's such a mystery :shocked:

I searched with EVERY OPTION and can't believe this place has no public transportaion except local train...!! :shocked: How can thousands of ppl reach this place without own car? , or, is there huge parking place and roads that embrace thousands of cars at once? it's such a mystery :shocked:

Yes it's very complicated to reach this place without a car, otherwise I would have gone too! It's a shame..

Yes it's very complicated to reach this place without a car, otherwise I would have gone too! It's a shame..

for me it's almost mysterious... there must be thousands of ppl but just local train? I can imagine insane traffic jam already.. or Frenches can teleport or something? Oh I badly want this gig but i have to go back to Paris immediately after the show :aah: so so impossible

for me it's almost mysterious... there must be thousands of ppl but just local train? I can imagine insane traffic jam already.. or Frenches can teleport or something? Oh I badly want this gig but i have to go back to Paris immediately after the show :aah: so so impossible

Thats what I'm wondering too. How is it possible to go to this gig without a car? The only thing I've found so far is that you can only travel to Breaute by train and then probably get a taxi to take to you to Parc Eana. But the problem is how to find a taxi after the gig is over. I've searched everywhere and I cant find a hotel that in walking distance to the Parc or any local taxi phone numbers:aah:

Thats what I'm wondering too. How is it possible to go to this gig without a car? The only thing I've found so far is that you can only travel to Breaute by train and then probably get a taxi to take to you to Parc Eana. But the problem is how to find a taxi after the gig is over. I've searched everywhere and I cant find a hotel that in walking distance to the Parc or any local taxi phone numbers:aah:

No Hotel near there? :shocked:

Well actually I just changed my flight schedule with quite a lot of additional cost to make myself to go this gig. no hotel, no transportaion, small town lacks tourist info, It would be such an adventure to me... :aah: so looking forward to this one :teehee:

Did you contact the Parc?

to know how you can go to the gig? if they add some buses or something else...

I can do it if you want

Can you please do that? Actually I tweeted Parc eana but they ignored it... :sad: