MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

yes I´m sure because his colours are black, white and silver at the moment and it looks good :wink2:

no worries, silver sequins on a black background should be very well visible. :thumb_yello:

Uhhh so can't wait to see it!!!!!

what do you mean, forming the words with the fingers? i still always do the "L" with my fingers for the "love love me" in love today, as mika has done that for a while and i got used to it... :teehee: but i fear i'd be too distracted by watching mika (esp. the new songs) and filming/taking photos to remember that sign language in that moment - i'm not good with stuff like that. :teehee: we could practise in the queue though, maybe then i'll remember in the evening. :wink2:

Yep exactly: forming words with fingers! At least, it's not so difficult because there are very simple gestures that we could do...

For example,this is the alphabet to make words:

alfabetoLIS%5B1%5D.gif

Maybe we could try in the queue and see if we can arrange something :wink2:

thank you robi!

judging from the pic that miquette posted though, it looks like we will enter next to the backstage area / stage if we go the way you say, as the stage seems to be in front of this church tower, which is on the side of the piazza.

and i assume that the queuing will take place outside (so probably in the piazza? :dunno:), because we'd all get to see the soundcheck if we were already inside, and usually that is not the case (apart from a few exceptions :teehee:). of course i wouldn't mind... :fisch::naughty:

If it will happen, i promise I won't complain. :teehee:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@mellody

yes you are right, they will probably make us queue in piazza Ducale, which i find terrible, honestly. How to spoil aperfect place with random people :naughty:

We did that for Giovanni Alllevi, but the queue started only right before the gig, not hours/days/decades before! :naughty:

@mellody

yes you are right, they will probably make us queue in piazza Ducale, which i find terrible, honestly. How to spoil aperfect place with random people :naughty:

We did that for Giovanni Alllevi, but the queue started only right before the gig, not hours/days/decades before! :naughty:

Now I'm really scared :nervous: I'll be there from 21st,do you think is early enough to get a place on the front row?? :mf_rosetinted:

Now I'm really scared :nervous: I'll be there from 21st,do you think is early enough to get a place on the front row?? :mf_rosetinted:

seriously, I hope no one is queueing early for a festival!

and there's so much to see around, Piazza Ducale is marvellous!

and the heat unbearable :mf_rosetinted:

@mellody

We queued in front of the Heinicken Music Hall in Amsterdam all day and there were people dressed up in Alice in Wonderland style, and it was so great to see the citizens go by stop and look at us. Maybe the Piazza Ducale needs some randomness :mikacool:. I´m so looking forward to meet you all there. For me queueing is meeting people I haven´t the chance to see in other places and spend time with them. But not too early in the morning!

seriously, I hope no one is queueing early for a festival!

and there's so much to see around, Piazza Ducale is marvellous!

and the heat unbearable :mf_rosetinted:

I also hope so! :aah:

We queued in front of the Heinicken Music Hall in Amsterdam all day and there were people dressed up in Alice in Wonderland style, and it was so great to see the citizens go by stop and look at us. Maybe the Piazza Ducale needs some randomness :mikacool:. I´m so looking forward to meet you all there. For me queueing is meeting people I haven´t the chance to see in other places and spend time with them. But not too early in the morning!

For me too!! And i'm agree not too early in the morning pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :pray:

I have problems to figure out how to write my words on that hat. I wanted to use silver pailettes but they are to big to write the letters in the size I would need them. Now I´m thinking about writing the words with a silver pen. Why must it be soooo complicated? And I decided I won´t wear the hat all the time, maybe for two or three songs ( the new ones or so ).

Today in two weeks...... I can´t believe it!!!

I have problems to figure out how to write my words on that hat. I wanted to use silver pailettes but they are to big to write the letters in the size I would need them. Now I´m thinking about writing the words with a silver pen. Why must it be soooo complicated? And I decided I won´t wear the hat all the time, maybe for two or three songs ( the new ones or so ).

Today in two weeks...... I can´t believe it!!!

you can get smaller sequins too! not in every store, but maybe if you look online? for my shirt i've used smaller ones as well. silver pen and/or glitter glue would probably be the easier choice though. :wink2:

fyi, i just ordered 20 pairs of the heart-shaped glowstick glasses, and 100 glowsticks. :wink2: those who i have on my list who want glasses are:

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

- tina78 (or might get mariposa's spare)

and sabine, but i have kept a spare for you from the london glasses. :wink2:

so i'll have 7-8 glasses left, if anyone else is interested. :wink2:

fyi, i just ordered 20 pairs of the heart-shaped glowstick glasses, and 100 glowsticks. :wink2: those who i have on my list who want glasses are:

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

Can you please add me to the list too? x2? thanks!

Can you please add me to the list too? x2? thanks!

ok. :thumb_yello:

oh btw, i've talked on FB with a few people and we thought it'd be great to wear the glasses / hold up other glowing hearts for happy ending (especially the little bit of love part), and for the origin of love. would that be ok for everyone? :wink2:

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

I think Faballa wanted to have a pair of glasses too. :wink2:

oh btw, i've talked on FB with a few people and we thought it'd be great to wear the glasses / hold up other glowing hearts for happy ending (especially the little bit of love part), and for the origin of love. would that be ok for everyone? :wink2:

Good idea. :pbjt:

Sure thing, sounds great and thank you for the glasses :D

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

Could you add me to the list please? :blush-anim-cl:

Oh thank you for the glasses! :blush-anim-cl:

Your idea is great! I'm in! :pbjt:

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

Can you please add me to the list for a pair of glasses? (I hope it's not too late :/ ) thank you :)

Could you add me to the list please? :blush-anim-cl:

Can you please add me to the list for a pair of glasses? (I hope it's not too late :/ ) thank you :)

updated list, those who reserved a pair of the 21 glasses are:

- sabine

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

- tiibet (2x)

- faballa

- lucrezia

- francina miketta

so there are still 2 or 3 left now. :wink2:

- sabine

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

- tiibet (2x)

- faballa

- lucrezia

- francina miketta

it will be fun. I wished we could see how it looks like from the stage :wink2:

- sabine

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

- tiibet (2x)

- faballa

- lucrezia

- francina miketta

Thank you!

it will be fun. I wished we could see how it looks like from the stage :wink2:

This reminds me Rome at Capannelle when we asked a man who was setting the instruments on stage if he saw our banner :naughty: He was very nice :aah:

- sabine

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

- tiibet (2x)

- faballa

- lucrezia

- francina miketta

Can I have one? If it's not too late! :blush-anim-cl: