MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

There's still a pair of glasses for me too? Sorry I'm late, but I had no time for the forum this week :)

Can I have one? If it's not too late! :blush-anim-cl:

ok for you two :thumb_yello:

I would like 2 pair if is not too late :blush-anim-cl:

sorry, i have maximum 1 pair left, if tina gets mariposa's glasses. :sad: but maybe you can find an italian website where you can order them? maybe it's even cheaper there... just search for glowstick heart glasses or glowing heart glasses (whatever that means in italian :teehee:)... you can have glowsticks from me if you want. :wink2:

updated (and final) list, 21 glasses for:

- sabine

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

- tina78 (or might get mariposa's spare)

- tiibet (2x)

- faballa

- lucrezia

- francina miketta

- fralovesmika

- crick!

(sarina, if tina gets mariposa's spare)

Edited by mellody

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. :thumb_yello:

updated list, those who reserved a pair of the 21 glasses are:

- sabine

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

- tiibet (2x)

- faballa

- lucrezia

- francina miketta

so there are still 2 or 3 left now. :wink2:

Thank you! :)

- sabine

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

- tiibet (2x)

- faballa

- lucrezia

- francina miketta

- fralovesmika

- crick!

Thank you very much :wink2:

- sabine

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

- tiibet (2x)

- faballa

- lucrezia

- francina miketta

- fralovesmika

- crick!

Ok, thank you mellody! :thumb_yello:

sorry, i have maximum 1 pair left, if tina gets mariposa's glasses. :sad: but maybe you can find an italian website where you can order them? maybe it's even cheaper there... just search for glowstick heart glasses or glowing heart glasses (whatever that means in italian :teehee:)... you can have glowsticks from me if you want. :wink2:

- sabine

- cassilda (4x)

- we are golden (2x)

- akasaka909

- wearestrong!

- dutch annie

- elesh!

- kanni (2x)

- tiibet (2x)

- faballa

- lucrezia

- francina miketta

- fralovesmika

- crick!

Ok thx Karin, see u there :)

alright, finally i found a way how to make a glowing heart out of 2 glowsticks. you'll need 2 glowsticks, 4 glowstick connectors, adhesive tape, and a solid stick of about 10-12 cm length minimum (you can just take a normal pen / pencil). tape the connectors to the stick (2 on the one end, 2 on the other), and if you add the glowsticks, here's what you get:

glowstick-heart.jpgheart-pencil.jpg

:biggrin2:

make sure you use enough tape, best is if you use a separate strip of tape for each of the connectors.

i'll bring 100 glowsticks and some tape, but if more people would bring glowsticks (and tape, and spare connectors if you have some left from old glowstick packs) and maybe if someone posts it also on the italian forum, we could get a significant amount of glowing hearts in the crowd for HE/TOOL, as it's easy to build when we're there, just with a pen that people might have in their bag. what do you think? :wink2:

btw, the other idea i had, what would you think of some confetti throwing for celebrate? it's not a new idea, but it's a new song. :naughty:

Edited by mellody

alright, finally i found a way how to make a glowing heart out of 2 glowsticks. you'll need 2 glowsticks, 4 glowstick connectors, adhesive tape, and a solid stick of about 10-12 cm length minimum (you can just take a normal pen / pencil). tape the connectors to the stick (2 on the one end, 2 on the other), and if you add the glowsticks, here's what you get:

make sure you use enough tape, best is if you use a separate strip of tape for each of the connectors.

i'll bring 100 glowsticks and some tape, but if more people would bring glowsticks (and tape, and spare connectors if you have some left from old glowstick packs) and maybe if someone posts it also on the italian forum, we could get a significant amount of glowing hearts in the crowd for HE/TOOL, as it's easy to build when we're there, just with a pen that people might have in their bag. what do you think? :wink2:

btw, the other idea i had, what would you think of some confetti throwing for celebrate? it's not a new idea, but it's a new song. :naughty:

This is a great idea, Mellody. Maybe I can find some connectors. And I look for some cheap pencils.

It's a really great idea!!! :thumb_yello:

I posted it on Fb: it's an easier way to spread the word! :wink2:

Maybe the italian mod could post it on the other italian forum? I can't log in it!

Great idea Mellody! I could bring another adhesive tape and old pens or pencils.

I'm thinking that maybe the connectors are not necessary, perhaps the glowsticks can be taped with adhesive tape directly on the pen or stick, what do you think?

I was thinking about the confetti idea too but I didn't know how to call them in English :naughty:

Good idea Melody, I have still old glowstichs, I'll bring them and tape :thumb_yello: (connectors is a pencil? :shocked:)

I and my daughters will arrive in late afternoon....

thanks for the fb post lucrezia!

as for the glowstick colours, of course it doesnt have to be red. but i guess it would make sense if both halfs of the heart have the same colour. :wink2:

and in theory i guess it's possible to tape the glowsticks directly to the pencil without connectors. problem is just that you can only do that shortly before the gig, as the glowsticks will start glowing if you bend them, and they only glow a limited time.

i'm not home atm but will try out and post more things tonight, for example if it also works with the small connectors (i used the big ones this morning, as you can see in the pic).

This is a great idea, Mellody. Maybe I can find some connectors. And I look for some cheap pencils.

It's a really great idea!!! :thumb_yello:

I posted it on Fb: it's an easier way to spread the word! :wink2

Maybe the italian mod could post it on the other italian forum? I can't log in it!

Great idea Mellody! I could bring another adhesive tape and old pens or pencils.

I'll bring tape, glowsticks (if I find them here :sneaky2) and connectors :)

Good idea Melody, I have still old glowstichs, I'll bring them and tape :thumb_yello: (connectors is a pencil? :shocked)

thanks girls! :thumb_yello: clara, the connectors are the small plastic things you usually use to connect glowsticks to a bracelet or necklace. if you buy glowsticks, the connectors are in the same package. :wink2:

the pencil/stick gives the heart stability, so the 2 sides don't collapse into the middle. you can also use one of those sticks that are for flowers, if you know what i mean? see picture below.

i just tried with small connectors and it works as well - just the pressure on the tape is a bit bigger since the small connectors can't bend outside. but if the tape is fixed properly,it's ok. here are some more pictures, in the light and in the dark of the hearts and of the glasses (they arrived today! :thumb_yello:). :wink2:

heart on a flower stick:

heart2.jpgglow1.jpg

glasses in the daylight and in the dark:

glasses.jpgglow2.jpg

edit: tina just had the idea that you could also use chopsticks (those for chinese food :wink2:) instead of a pencil. :-)

Edited by mellody

thanks for the fb post lucrezia!

as for the glowstick colours, of course it doesnt have to be red. but i guess it would make sense if both halfs of the heart have the same colour. :wink2:

and in theory i guess it's possible to tape the glowsticks directly to the pencil without connectors. problem is just that you can only do that shortly before the gig, as the glowsticks will start glowing if you bend them, and they only glow a limited time.

i'm not home atm but will try out and post more things tonight, for example if it also works with the small connectors (i used the big ones this morning, as you can see in the pic).

You're welcome!! :wink2:

thanks girls! :thumb_yello: clara, the connectors are the small plastic things you usually use to connect glowsticks to a bracelet or necklace. if you buy glowsticks, the connectors are in the same package. :wink2:

the pencil/stick gives the heart stability, so the 2 sides don't collapse into the middle. you can also use one of those sticks that are for flowers, if you know what i mean? see picture below.

i just tried with small connectors and it works as well - just the pressure on the tape is a bit bigger since the small connectors can't bend outside. but if the tape is fixed properly,it's ok. here are some more pictures, in the light and in the dark of the hearts and of the glasses (they arrived today! :thumb_yello:). :wink2:

heart on a flower stick:

heart2.jpgglow1.jpg

glasses in the daylight and in the dark:

glasses.jpgglow2.jpg

edit: tina just had the idea that you could also use chopsticks (those for chinese food :wink2:) instead of a pencil. :-)

They are so beautiful!! Can't wait to see the reaction of Mika when he'll see them.

Can't wait to see the reaction of Mika when he'll see them.

same here. :wub2:

looks like we'll be lucky with the weather, my forecast says sunny but only up to 25°C - so it won't be boiling hot. :thumb_yello:

only 5 more days!! :excite::pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

Today I bought 30 glowsticks and 40 connectors, and I found other 3 connectors in my house.

So in total I will bring with me 30 glowsticks, 43 connectors and tape and so we can make 15 glowing hearts! :) unfortunately they had only three colour of glowsticks: orange, pink and lilac (I have 10 glowsticks of each colour).

I think we'll need more sticks/pencils for making the support of the heart.

Can't wait to see his reaction too!

Today I bought 30 glowsticks and 40 connectors, and I found other 3 connectors in my house.

So in total I will bring with me 30 glowsticks, 43 connectors and tape and so we can make 15 glowing hearts! :) unfortunately they had only three colour of glowsticks: orange, pink and lilac (I have 10 glowsticks of each colour).

I bring with me 30 pencils and also glowsticks and connectors. I think Mellody found some sticks for the hearts. We will have many hearts :wink2:

yes, i found a pack with 70 wooden sticks at woolworth today, for 1 euro. :biggrin2: they're a bit like those icecream sticks, just coloured. :wink2: and i also bought 30 rolls of tape there for 3 euro altogether. so if enough people bring glowsticks and connectors, i think we can make something out of that. :biggrin2:

I bring with me 30 pencils and also glowsticks and connectors. I think Mellody found some sticks for the hearts. We will have many hearts :wink2:

that's great, thank you! remember though that we need twice as many connectors as glowsticks... so with 40 connectors and 20 glowsticks we can make 10 hearts. guess we'll have many connector-less glowsticks left in the end. :teehee:

Edited by mellody