MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have a meeting with my guests on this :naughty:

my wish is to leave after lunch, have a bit of sightseeing and then relax in a bar, under a big umbrella :blush-anim-cl:

whoever wants to queue is welcome, but not me. :wink2:

i've been told the numbers were useless in nice, and it's useless in festivals anyway. i won't be bothered, and John not being there, no one is going to help us anyway.

I am all in favour of this. :thumb_yello:

I am SO opposed to the whole silly o clock queuing thing....and as has been pointed out...if there is no help in reinforcing it there is just no point. Other people just come and push up the side anyway. I personally feel that I am happy to get to a venue anytime from about 4pm but I will just go with what everyone else wants to do.

yeah, i've been wondering about the numbers too, where did you hear about nice?[/uiteQUOTE]

I had a late flight to Nice and got into the venue at around about 8pm - 8 30pm - not quite sure. I walked around the edge and moved down towards the front - it was a small ampitheatre type venue....and stopped on the first step. There were about two rows in front of me but as I was on a step I had a totally uninterupted view. I was literally standing next to people who had numbers on their hands who no doubt had been there all day. What's the point? :dunno:

I am not brilliant at remembering order of songs but I think Underwater came after Lollipop at the three I have been to.

In Vienne, queuing ended up being a bit silly, because as people have mentioned, it was easy to just walk up the sides. Also, there was so much space in the venue you didnt even have to queue all day to be close (you couldnt be AT the stage, but very very near without queuing). I will probably be exploring the town in the morning and showing up in the afternoon sometime. theres not much to see here, so i think the morning is enough for sightseeing.

i hear from locals that the mosquitoes are horrible! im sure we wont even notice once mika takes the stage though =D

see you all tomorrow!

It is so nice here in Vigevano. The venue is like a courtyard, the stage surrounded by buildings. I think it will feel like a very intimate gig.

Today at 1pm there were three girls queueing for James Morrisson. They said they were crazy but they do it all the time. I thought, you don't know what crazy is :teehee: They said they are going to Mika tomorrow and will queue for him also. At 6pm when the gates opened there was about 30-40 people there, the gate was opened and they went in one at a time. It was very organised and civilised. I hope it is like this tomorrow.

I'm really looking forward to this having seen the venue and look forward to seeing more MFCers. :thumb_yello:

It is so nice here in Vigevano. The venue is like a courtyard, the stage surrounded by buildings. I think it will feel like a very intimate gig.

Today at 1pm there were three girls queueing for James Morrisson. They said they were crazy but they do it all the time. I thought, you don't know what crazy is :teehee: They said they are going to Mika tomorrow and will queue for him also. At 6pm when the gates opened there was about 30-40 people there, the gate was opened and they went in one at a time. It was very organised and civilised. I hope it is like this tomorrow.

I'm really looking forward to this having seen the venue and look forward to seeing more MFCers. :thumb_yello:

I hope it too!!!! See you tomorrow!!! :thumb_yello:

when i was walking around the concert was already happening so i couldnt go in, but it looks nice from the outside. and i didnt get bitten by any mosquitoes when i was out tonight hehe.

no one has posted yet??

So

kath, abby, vicky, rose and I arrived around 2 and we enjoyed the piazza until now! It's such a beautiful and magic place!

Sun, a little breeze, good food and good company...what more? Eheheehhe

lots of ppl already, we got numbers around 110...no comment.

I cannot be bothered to queue in the sun (soon the Piazza will be all under the sun) to keep my position...no way!!

Met Mr.Tiibet and i loved him immediately! Such a nice man with a beautiful smile.

Mika, beware! LOL!

One of the best piazza in Italy, nice choice!

Now im sitting in the Church, enjoying some fresh and some silence....

I hope you all have a great time tomorrow, and in solidarity with you I have let myself get bitten by mosquitoes :thumb_yello:

That is extremely noble of you! :naughty:

no one has posted yet??

So

kath, abby, vicky, rose and I arrived around 2 and we enjoyed the piazza until now! It's such a beautiful and magic place!

Sun, a little breeze, good food and good company...what more? Eheheehhe

lots of ppl already, we got numbers around 110...no comment.

I cannot be bothered to queue in the sun (soon the Piazza will be all under the sun) to keep my position...no way!!

Met Mr.Tiibet and i loved him immediately! Such a nice man with a beautiful smile.

Mika, beware! LOL!

One of the best piazza in Italy, nice choice!

Now im sitting in the Church, enjoying some fresh and some silence....

Aww, wish I was there with you! Enjoy! I'll look for your reports later! :wub2:

He wears the same clothes all the time:sneaky2:

He probably has many of the same outfits to make it easy on the ones in charge of his clothing.

Frankly, I don't care, as long as he sings his little heart out :fangurl:

Posted on XL FB page

E mentre Mika confessa candidamente dal palco di essere in ritardo con la consegna della rubrica mensile di XL, il nostro Squaz dice la sua!

And while Mika confesses candidly from the stage of being late with the delivery of the monthly column of XL, our Squaz tells his!

552470_500535613297051_1370014257_n.jpg

Posted on XL FB page

E mentre Mika confessa candidamente dal palco di essere in ritardo con la consegna della rubrica mensile di XL, il nostro Squaz dice la sua!

And while Mika confesses candidly from the stage of being late with the delivery of the monthly column of XL, our Squaz tells his!

:aah:What does the man say?

:aah:What does the man say?

we'll have to wait until some italian MFCer/someone who understands italian to come here xD

another one

Mika prima di dare fuoco alle ultime polveri maledice per la seconda volta gli sciami di zanzare giganti che popolano i cieli del castello d Vigevano!!!

Mika first to set fire to the latest dust curses for the second time the swarms of giant mosquitoes that inhabit the heavens of the castle of Vigevano!

483250_500542153296397_380878855_n.jpg

From Mika Italia FB page

È il momento del nuovo singolo Celebrate, tutti a ballare con i palloni!!

It's the moment of the new single Celebrate, everybody dancing with the ballons!!

179166_207421672720708_1951411474_n.jpg

Posted on XL FB page

faccio musica orecchiabile - I make music catchy

sono efebico e languido - are adolescent and languid

sono pop sono giovane - are pop are young

Mika paglia - Mika straw

scemo - stupid

male - evil

:shocked::shocked::shocked:Either Google translator hates Mika or XL?!?:sneaky2: Better to wait for Italian MFCers to translate.:doh: