MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to solve the problem of the higher quantity of connectors and tried it with cutted drinking straws made of plastic - it worked! the tension could be at the upper end of the heart a bit to strong for the straw, but at the lower end (where there isn't such a strong tension) it works good. Try it, Karin --

I've tried to solve the problem of the higher quantity of connectors and tried it with cutted drinking straws made of plastic - it worked! the tension could be at the upper end of the heart a bit to strong for the straw, but at the lower end (where there isn't such a strong tension) it works good. Try it, Karin --

O.K., my husband will buy a pack of drinking straws tomorrow, normal one or bigger one?

I'l but them too... normal or bigger Faballa?

we will need something to cut them. Any idea what we can use because the security will take away scissors later? Or would you cut them already at home?

we will need something to cut them. Any idea what we can use because the security will take away scissors later? Or would you cut them already at home?

I don't know if it's a good idea cut them at home because we don't know what size to make them... what do you think about scissors with rounded tips?

I don't know if it's a good idea cut them at home because we don't know what size to make them... what do you think about scissors with rounded tips?

I don´t know if those scissors would be O.K. for the security. Have you scissors like this? I don´t have them.

hmm, it's a good idea, and if you tried it and it works, then it's perfect! :thumb_yello: i just tried it, but the straws i have here are too small. :aah: you probably get all kinds of different sizes for straws... :dunno: is it also possible to fix the straw-pieces to a stick tightly? did you use hard plastic straws or soft plastic ones? i wonder what you mean about the tension though... for my hearts it's much bigger at the lower end. :blink:

anyway, i'm happy if you tried it and it works... :thumb_yello: i can't buy straws now to try it as i'm busy most of the day tomorrow, but if they work, bring some, then we can take them once we run out of connectors. :wink2: i don't think the scissors would be a problem... your hotel is nearby, right? and my car isn't too far away either... we just have to figure out once how long they have to be, cut them all, and then put the scissors in the hotel or car. :wink2:

I don´t know if those scissors would be O.K. for the security. Have you scissors like this? I don´t have them.

Yep I've them!!

hmm, it's a good idea, and if you tried it and it works, then it's perfect! :thumb_yello: i just tried it, but the straws i have here are too small. :aah: you probably get all kinds of different sizes for straws... :dunno: is it also possible to fix the straw-pieces to a stick tightly? did you use hard plastic straws or soft plastic ones? i wonder what you mean about the tension though... for my hearts it's much bigger at the lower end. :blink:

anyway, i'm happy if you tried it and it works... :thumb_yello: i can't buy straws now to try it as i'm busy most of the day tomorrow, but if they work, bring some, then we can take them once we run out of connectors. :wink2:i don't think the scissors would be a problem... your hotel is nearby, right? and my car isn't too far away either... we just have to figure out once how long they have to be, cut them all, and then put the scissors in the hotel or car. :wink2:

Great idea!!!! :thumb_yello:

usually, security will decide based on whether the scissors could be used to hurt someone. any weapons, or things that could be used as a weapon (e.g. glass bottles or cans), aren't allowed. :wink2: so it depends on the scissors.

If anybody needs the heart-shaped glowstick glasses , I have 4 glasses.

Hello Tina, if is possible my friend Melissa would like a pair of those glasses :blush-anim-cl:

In case you have one, PM me please! Thanks!

Edited by Sarina

Sooooooo, since the day of the gig is on Tuesday, at what time do you plan to go at the venue? :naughty:

I think EVERYONE, should follow Robis advice on this, and not go too early. If the weather is going to be really hot with not much shade, it would be silly to queue from really silly times

I think EVERYONE, should follow Robis advice on this, and not go too early. If the weather is going to be really hot with not much shade, it would be silly to queue from really silly times

I really hope that everyone will follow her advice :wink2: I will go at the venue before or after lunchtime to see if there will be someone :naughty:

I will have a meeting with my guests on this :naughty:

my wish is to leave after lunch, have a bit of sightseeing and then relax in a bar, under a big umbrella :blush-anim-cl:

whoever wants to queue is welcome, but not me. :wink2:

i've been told the numbers were useless in nice, and it's useless in festivals anyway. i won't be bothered, and John not being there, no one is going to help us anyway.

I will have a meeting with my guests on this :naughty:

my wish is to leave after lunch, have a bit of sightseeing and then relax in a bar, under a big umbrella :blush-anim-cl:

whoever wants to queue is welcome, but not me. :wink2:

i've been told the numbers were useless in nice, and it's useless in festivals anyway. i won't be bothered, and John not being there, no one is going to help us anyway.

yeah, i've been wondering about the numbers too, where did you hear about nice? i scanned through the reports of the french gigs but couldn't find anything. i wouldn't be bothered about the festival thing as this is more or less just a mika gig... but as john isn't there, it probably will be the same chaos as in compiegne so that if we do numbers, it would just be "internal" for those who are there already a few hours before the doors open. btw, when *do* the doors open at all? nezza has our tickets, so i have to admit i have NO idea! :teehee:

we'll probably arrive early, as we drive overnight from luzern and can't check in our b&b that early... but i also hope that no one will be at the venue yet at that time so we can sleep a bit in the car, check in our b&b, have a shower, and then get back to the venue. i'm even considering going for the dancers thing and not bothering about front row, but i'll decide that after the luzern gig. i could give out some glowing hearts in the middle/back of the venue then... :biggrin2: nina, which songs did you say you missed because of being on stage? of course i wouldn't want to miss happy ending or TOOL... :wub2: is there a current setlist posted anywhere? i think it's quite different meanwhile from the one that was posted after the tallinn gig... :rolls_eyes:

@Mellody: here are 2 setlists

Les Deferlantes

Okay :thumb_yello:

The setlist is. Thanks to Virginia (Ginnie

@Virgiinie_ on Twitter)

Relax

BIOTG

Billy Brown

Blue eyes

Lola

Big Girl

Lollipop

Rain

Underwater

Happy Ending

Celebrate

Elle Me Dit

Love Today

We Are Golden

Any Other World

Origin Of Love

Grace Kelly

NICE

Big girl

Relax

BIOT

Billy brown

Blue eyes

Stuck in the middle

Lola

Rain

Lollipop

UW

Happy Ending

Celebrate

Karen

EMD

Love today

Wag

The Origin of Love

GK

@Mellody: here are 2 setlists

thank you marina! :flowers2: hmm, nice is the more current one, would probably miss underwater then... :( well, i'll see what i think after luzern. :wink2: