MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll see what i can do... if i order 10, i think they're all taken now... but mariposa said she had a spare as well, so if she gives hers to tina, i'll have one more for you.

unless of course some more mfcers want them, then i'd just order 5 or 10 more... they have a fast delivery, so i can wait another week or so til i order them. :wink2:

Sure! Don't worry! I hope it won't be a problem for you or for someone else!

-17! see you all there!

:pbjt:

I think that might freak him out somewhat, after the giant flying cockroach in Cattolica :naughty:

:roftl: I remember that.

I don't think we would be very popular with the rest of the crowd :naughty:

But WE are the crowd,look at the RSVP list :naughty:

Guys what do you think about wearing bowler hats? :teehee:

:shocked: What?? WHAAAAAT ???? You should be banned for this right away!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by krysady

if your plan includes stealing mika's hat from him so i can see his hair again, you have my support. :teehee:

apart from that, i might do it in winter when a) i can get it as a cheap carnival outfit, and b) it's not so hot. but iirc sabine said somewhere that she'll wear a bowler hat for the gig, so if you do it, you won't be the only one. :wink2:

Oh come oooon they're so ugly it would be funny. It would be like making fun of Mika right in front of him:mikadas:

Ah,now that's a good reason indeed :naughty:

:shun:

I like Mika's hat, because it hides the lack of curls. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:........:crybaby:

I have been thinking this, spent the last week looking up sites for reasonably priced ones.

if your plan includes stealing mika's hat from him so i can see his hair again, you have my support. :teehee:

apart from that, i might do it in winter when a) i can get it as a cheap carnival outfit, and b) it's not so hot. but iirc sabine said somewhere that she'll wear a bowler hat for the gig, so if you do it, you won't be the only one. :wink2:

it´s not a bowler hat it´s a black straw hat on which I will write something :wink2:. I wore hats to gig before and love it.

Like the idea of hats...

What do you think if we use the Sign Language Alphabet to say him little words that recalls songs like "Make you Happy" or "Love" for TOOL?

´

I haven´t tried it out yet if it´s possible with the size but I wanted to write The Origin Of Love with silver pailettes on the frontpart of my hat. On one hand for the song and the other hand for the album. But I didn´t have the time to try it, must do it next week.

´

I haven´t tried it out yet if it´s possible with the size but I wanted to write The Origin Of Love with silver pailettes on the frontpart of my hat. On one hand for the song and the other hand for the album. But I didn´t have the time to try it, must do it next week.

Really nice idea! Are you sure that you will write it in silver? is it not better in golden? I'm scared that it will be not visible

Really nice idea! Are you sure that you will write it in silver? is it not better in golden? I'm scared that it will be not visible

yes I´m sure because his colours are black, white and silver at the moment and it looks good :wink2:

it´s not a bowler hat it´s a black straw hat on which I will write something :wink2:. I wore hats to gig before and love it.

ah ok, i only remembered that you wrote something about wearing a hat, and it was in a discussion re. mika's hat, so i thought it was one like his. :wink2: sure, if you like wearing hats that's a good idea... i actually hate hats for myself, i sometimes wear one against the sun for protection but if i have the choice i always prefer it without a hat. at least in summer, as it's not only protection from the sun but also from the wind, and i definitely prefer a nice cool breeze on my head. :rolls_eyes:

Like the idea of hats...

What do you think if we use the Sign Language Alphabet to say him little words that recalls songs like "Make you Happy" or "Love" for TOOL?

what do you mean, forming the words with the fingers? i still always do the "L" with my fingers for the "love love me" in love today, as mika has done that for a while and i got used to it... :teehee: but i fear i'd be too distracted by watching mika (esp. the new songs) and filming/taking photos to remember that sign language in that moment - i'm not good with stuff like that. :teehee: we could practise in the queue though, maybe then i'll remember in the evening. :wink2:

no worries, silver sequins on a black background should be very well visible. :thumb_yello:

ah ok, i only remembered that you wrote something about wearing a hat, and it was in a discussion re. mika's hat, so i thought it was one like his. :wink2: sure, if you like wearing hats that's a good idea... i actually hate hats for myself, i sometimes wear one against the sun for protection but if i have the choice i always prefer it without a hat. at least in summer, as it's not only protection from the sun but also from the wind, and i definitely prefer a nice cool breeze on my head. :rolls_eyes:

Same here :thumb_yello: Of course I'll bring a hat with me for protecting against the sun,but I still hate it :aah: You'll stay at the hotel Ducale as well?

Same here :thumb_yello: Of course I'll bring a hat with me for protecting against the sun,but I still hate it :aah: You'll stay at the hotel Ducale as well?

no, i'm staying in a private bed&breakfast via airbnb.com. :wink2:

i hope we won't have to stand in the blazing sun, but as there are lots of buildings around, i guess there still is hope that we can stay in the shade for queuing, and later inside. is there a map anywhere that shows where the stage is and where the entrance is in this buildings complex?

You will enter the gig area by an ancient staircase from the Renaissance Piazza.

Then you arrive to a huge meadow field and probably they will set barriers there, to let people queue. You can have some shadow if you approach the old buildings surrounding the meadow fields.

You can get an idea from the two pics I posted in the first page :wink2:

vigevano.jpg

this is my awkward attempt :naughty:

the red arrow shows where the staircase is. It's under those roofs. Piazza Ducale is actually lower than the gig field.

I presume they will set the stage where I drew it.

vigevano.jpg

this is my awkward attempt :naughty:

the red arrow shows where the staircase is. It's under those roofs. Piazza Ducale is actually lower than the gig field.

I presume they will set the stage where I drew it.

thank you robi! :flowers2:

judging from the pic that miquette posted though, it looks like we will enter next to the backstage area / stage if we go the way you say, as the stage seems to be in front of this church tower, which is on the side of the piazza. :blink:

and i assume that the queuing will take place outside (so probably in the piazza? :dunno:), because we'd all get to see the soundcheck if we were already inside, and usually that is not the case (apart from a few exceptions :teehee:). of course i wouldn't mind... :fisch::naughty: