• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jodie Harsh's interview about Lovebox on GaydarRadio, Mika @ 1.04

[YOUTUBE]CrOp4DMBZxE&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

thanks for posting! :flowers2: hmm, that one of the DJs (forgot the name) is going to perform with an orchestra on stage sounds interesting! looking forward to that! :biggrin2: (in case he's on before mika, because afterwards i think statue will drag us to somewhere where she can watch the german football match :teehee:)

Thanks!! The first time I hear her/his voice.... interesting!

Can't wait for the next time I'll hear it ;)

I absolutely foooking love it. :teehee: Seriously, put your headphones in, turn it up HIIIIIIIIGH and close your eyes. Imagine the lovebox :mf_rosetinted:

AND YOU SHALL UNDERSTAND *dies*

Don't mention it!!!! Hardly can wait for London, for Mika.... and now Lovebox. Gonna be supreme!

Take care of your ears :wink2:

Would someone who has actually received their wristband mind posting a photo of it? My friend is buying a pair from gumtree and i want to be sure they're real! (the fake tickets that supposedly were sold for Field Day have me worried). thanks!!

4 days guys....

tumblr_lkhe4e2qFi1qzf644.gif

Only three days now, or two and a half to be precise :woot_jump:

thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Thank you :thumb_yello:

thanks for posting! :flowers2: hmm, that one of the DJs (forgot the name) is going to perform with an orchestra on stage sounds interesting! looking forward to that! :biggrin2: (in case he's on before mika, because afterwards i think statue will drag us to somewhere where she can watch the german football match :teehee:)

Thanks!! The first time I hear her/his voice.... interesting!

Can't wait for the next time I'll hear it ;)

thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

She/he said on twitter that her/his voice sound so different on radio :wink2: Can't wait for pics and vids and reports from you all ! :excite:

Would someone who has actually received their wristband mind posting a photo of it? My friend is buying a pair from gumtree and i want to be sure they're real! (the fake tickets that supposedly were sold for Field Day have me worried). thanks!!

If you give me the link to the ones on Gumtree I can tell you if it's real.

Just thought this might be useful for non-London based people travelling to Lovebox, as they might not be aware. It shows which sections of the tube are disrupted or not running:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/emails/worksandclosures/Planned_closure_WE_17_JUNE_A4.pdf

Thank you so much, I wasn't aware of this. But I can't see the map properly on my computer. I'm traveling from Heathrow to Bethnal Green. Can anyone tell me which line I need to take and is it working 16-17th?

Thank you so much, I wasn't aware of this. But I can't see the map properly on my computer. I'm traveling from Heathrow to Bethnal Green. Can anyone tell me which line I need to take and is it working 16-17th?

Oh dear, looks like the central line is closed from Marble Arch to Bethnal Green so that makes it difficult. :aah:

You could take the Hammersmith & City line from Paddington to Mile End and then go back one stop on the Central Line to Bethnal Green.

You might be able to find some other options by using London Transport's journey planner

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk

Oh dear, looks like the central line is closed from Marble Arch to Bethnal Green so that makes it difficult. :aah:

You could take the Hammersmith & City line from Paddington to Mile End and then go back one stop on the Central Line to Bethnal Green.

You might be able to find some other options by using London Transport's journey planner

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk

Oh, bad luck! And I chose my hotel near the station... But I found a bigger map and try to find solutions. Can I take the Piccadilly line and change it to the District from South-Kensington to Mile End? And just walk to my hotel? It's working? Or I might go from Heathrow to Paddington using train (?) and take the line you mentioned.

Oh, bad luck! And I chose my hotel near the station... But I found a bigger map and try to find solutions. Can I take the Piccadilly line and change it to the District from South-Kensington to Mile End? And just walk to my hotel? It's working? Or I might go from Heathrow to Paddington using train (?) and take the line you mentioned.

Yes you can take the District Line to Mile End if you just want to take the tube from Heathrow. That's what I would do. Just thought you might be taking the Paddington Express but you don't have to. You should change from Piccadilly to District Line at Earls Court because they have lifts.

Yes you can take the District Line to Mile End if you just want to take the tube from Heathrow. That's what I would do. Just thought you might be taking the Paddington Express but you don't have to. You should change from Piccadilly to District Line at Earls Court because they have lifts.

Oh, I didn't notice that possibility, will do that! Or take the Express, because it's much quicker... Can I ask another stupid question? If I will use the Express from Paddington back to Heathrow, what time the trains leave? Their website says "non-stop every 15 minutes", but until how late? In the middle of the night too? Thanks for the advices!

Treasa tweeted earlier, she went down to the venue, and it looks like it may be a case of bring your wellies!

*prays to Mika feet haven't grown even more*

It wouldn't be a UK festival without wellies :teehee: