H'erro! :D

NerdyTimelord

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone! I just made an account on here the other day, and to be completely honest... This is my first time blogging!:blush-anim-cl:

Soo, if you all would be so kind as to help me find my way around, I'd greatly appreciate it.:wub2:

Hey! :bye: Hope you have lots of fun here :biggrin2: And we're always happy to help :teehee:

:bye::welcomeani: Hi! Nice of you to make it!! While we are a bit of a madhouse, I promise we are loads of fun also. :naughty: I hope you have a wonderful time and if you have any questions we would be happy to help!

FAQs take forever to read though... :annoyed_h4h:But I'll look over it :wink2::bleh:

FAQs were my favorite thing to read when I first found the MFC, especially loved the Basic Mika FAQs :teehee:

Hi, by the way! :bye: Would you like to tell us how you discovered Mika? :teehee:

Hi everyone! I just made an account on here the other day, and to be completely honest... This is my first time blogging!:blush-anim-cl:

Soo, if you all would be so kind as to help me find my way around, I'd greatly appreciate it.:wub2:

OMG, I love your username! :thumb_yello:

Welcome to the madhouse!

Soooooo.... what country are you from? There's heaps of country reps, so we can point you in the direction of the right one, cause they're usually pretty knowledgeable about stuff on here :thumb_yello:

Welcome to MFC. It's a good place to be :wink2:

Archived