Mikasounds.com: NEW LOOK!

dcdeb

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're excited to show you Mika's brand new website launched today!! Go take a look around and let us know what you think! You can login with your social accounts, including Pinterest, to comment and save & share your favourite Mika images!

We'll have a new community area and shop coming very soon, so make sure you keep checking back for all the latest Mika goodies!

http://mikasounds.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi !

Can somebody help me with the new community on Mikasounds website ?

How can we change a profile ? I'd like to write my pseudo instead of my real name...

But I don't even know where to log in :sneaky2:

I don't know where we can write a message or befriend somebody !

Is that because of the cookies ? what do I have to change on my computer ? This website is not working properly on my computer, nor on my Ipad :blink:

Help please !

Hi !

Can somebody help me with the new community on Mikasounds website ?

How can we change a profile ? I'd like to write my pseudo instead of my real name...

But I don't even know where to log in :sneaky2:

I don't know where we can write a message or befriend somebody !

Is that because of the cookies ? what do I have to change on my computer ? This website is not working properly on my computer, nor on my Ipad :blink:

Help please !

Hi! I've sent you a message on your MFC profile page. Just follow the steps. You'll probably prefer to connect via your Twitter, as you want to use your alias. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Got a notice about a sale on the Mikasounds shop tonight -- but it's not the shop on Mikasounds.com. It's the US Mika shop here:

http://mika.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=21924_23423

And there's NEW merchandise -- the new t-shirts, at least. Which does not seem to be available in the mikasounds.com shop. :dunno:

Got a notice about a sale on the Mikasounds shop tonight -- but it's not the shop on Mikasounds.com. It's the US Mika shop here:

And there's NEW merchandise -- the new t-shirts, at least. Which does not seem to be available in the mikasounds.com shop. :dunno:

Ah, but that's great then they probably will be available on mikasounds.com soon :teehee:

Thanks a lot for the link !!:huglove:

BGCTIK10.jpg

BGCTIK11.jpg

• 2 months later...
I couldn't really find an appropiate thread, but I've been trying to order a t-shirt from the mikasounds.com store, and everytime I click 'place order' nothing happens, and I'm just stuck on the same page. Heeelp?

You'll probably want to write to Sandbag -- they handle the shop in the UK.

Here's contact info for them:

For enquiries regarding merchandise sales please email; orders@sandbag.uk.com

Alternatively please give our Customer Care line a call between 9am - 5.30pm (UK time) Monday to Fridays on; 0118 9569 183

You'll probably want to write to Sandbag -- they handle the shop in the UK.

Here's contact info for them:

For enquiries regarding merchandise sales please email; orders@sandbag.uk.com

Alternatively please give our Customer Care line a call between 9am - 5.30pm (UK time) Monday to Fridays on; 0118 9569 183

Thankyou very much Deb! :huglove: