Mika on RFM radio France this evening - June 25 2012

Mikabéa

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you Béa! It should be a long interview :wub2:

oh interesting... i wonder if it was recorded at the same time as all the other interviews he did a few weeks ago

Thanks for posting!

yes, I think so :original: Edited by mari62

oh interesting... i wonder if it was recorded at the same time as all the other interviews he did a few weeks ago

Thanks for posting!

I think so....if we look at the picture already posted....

It says everyday Monday to Friday, so are they playing the same interview? :aah:

They most probably cut the pre-recorded interview into 5 pieces to make sure listeners tune in every night and, at the same time, give Mika more exposure.

*excited*

They most probably cut the pre-recorded interview into 5 pieces to make sure listeners tune in every night and, at the same time, give Mika more exposure.

*excited*

you are probably right, hopefully we'll get new info though :blush-anim-cl:

I think RFM makes a mistake :blink: It's not Mika but a french singer .... :shocked:

Vanessa (@vanessa-love-mika) said there are Matt Pokora and no Mika on RFM but they said they will have Mika ! :/

It started , but that's not Mika :crybaby:

That's M Pokora, the French singer who already stole Mika's award last time :sneaky2:

He used to be in a boy's band, he isn't any good and he won the most original song award against Mika with EMD singing a cover :aah:

I think RFM makes a mistake :blink: It's not Mika but a french singer .... :shocked:

Vanessa (@vanessa-love-mika) said there are Matt Pokora and no Mika on RFM but they said they will have Mika ! :/[/quote

Matt Pokora will be on RFM all week they just said :sneaky2::shocked::blink::doh:

If you look at their site, last Monday they announced that last week would be a whole week with Matt Pokora so I think there's a one week delay... I hope so anyway!

If you look at their site, last Monday they announced that last week would be a whole week with Matt Pokora so I think there's a one week delay... I hope so anyway!

I hope too :bow:

I left a note on their site asking for explainations anyway :aah:

Thanks for clearing that up. Hopefully next week then:thumb_yello: