Mika on RFM radio France this evening - June 25 2012

Mikabéa

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the translation Camille :flowers2:

I had one or two a$$hole teachers but I made sure their day at school was more miserable than mine. :teehee: I was a year or two older though so I guess it's easier to fight back once you reach a certain age. The teachers I had when I was little were very sweet.

Really horrible :crybaby: I understand the poor Mika, I had a teacher completely nasty when I was six. She pulled the ears of children and gave them a slap because they did not give the right answer or did not read fast enough. I was shocked I couldn't speak , it made me literally sick because I was so anxious. This teacher was denounced by many parents to the school principal and to the academic inspectorate but she has not been fired and continued to teach until a decade ago :doh:

Edited by Sephira

omg, poor boy :tears:

Thanks for the translation! :flowers2:

I don't know if it's my boys are about the same age as he was when it happens but geez... It's horrible:blink:

Thank god their teachers are very good ( and they would have reasons to hate my 2 babbling machines:naughty:)

I don't know if it's my boys are about the same age as he was when it happens but geez... It's horrible:blink:

Thank god their teachers are very good ( and they would have reasons to hate my 2 babbling machines:naughty:)

I know, I feel the same. My boys have very good teachers, feel very lucky. But school is not always an easy environment, and just thinking that a teacher could make things more difficult... :blink: So sad, no wonder Mika has traumas from his school years.

My niece had a similar experience with a teacher, she would pick on her for absolutely now reason at all. My sister went ballistic when she found out, and tore into the head teacher for letting it happen.

Thanks a lot for the 2 translations! :thumb_yello:

Poor Mika :sad: Now I admire him even more, despite the fact he had a very hard childhood, he's nowadays a successful pop singer and the person I've ever known. Wooow! :bow: I'm very proud of him! :winner_first_h4h::mika3::king:

Thanks for translation Cam !

Many of us had the same experience at school...I was the lucky one who never ever did. I recall my teachers and schoolmates with warm feelings .

But Mika`s years at school have made him a bit thick-skinned. It`s essential for his current life, it was tough but a useful "lesson" after all.

Thanks for translation Cam !

Many of us had the same experience at school...I was the lucky one who never ever did. I recall my teachers and schoolmates with warm feelings .

But Mika`s years at school have made him a bit thick-skinned. It`s essential for his current life, it was tough but a useful "lesson" after all.

Too true, I remember my teachers from hell all to well :mf_rosetinted:

thanks Marina:flowers2:

What a horrible and unacceptable behaviour this teacher had. It makes me feel so sad and angry. Mika is really strong talking about what he went through in such detail.

Too true, I remember my teachers from hell all to well

Unfortunately me too. They were the main reason why I hated going school so much

That was a very moving interview part :tears:

The fact that he talks about it the way he does now makes me think he has overcome it now.

But no one should to do that to a kid :sneaky2:

That never happened to me personally, but it did to two persons in my family and when I learned about it , it was too late to take action :sad:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I was put on sedatory madication from the age of 3 months old, due to a misdiagnosis. I also developed mobility problems and I couldn't run.

At school, it was a nightmare. Sometimes I would go blank for a few seconds and then come round again, so they called me Dozy Marilyn Bradshaw. and said I wasn't listening. I was also forced to run in the annual sports day and used to dread it so much. I used to come last and was the laughing stock of the whole school (who were all watching the races)

In the big school there was a teacher called Mrs Storry who picked on me and called my stupid and lazy.

But I did have some good teachers who were kind and realised that I wasn't a lazy girl, or stupid, I just wasn't very well. One especially, at primary school, called Mr Romano, used to take the class on nature walks every week. He also came to see me in hospital. He was so kind. He married another teacher at the school and they went abroad. I've often wondered what happened to him. I've wished I could thank him for his kindness and encouragement.

So I can certainly identify with Mika. I wonder if people who are, or become, teachers, realize that their pupils will always remember them. So how they treat the children they are guiding through school, is of major importance. The child will either love them, or feel hurt by them, for the whole of their lives.

Too true, I remember my teachers from hell all to well :mf_rosetinted:

We had a completely opposite case. We have made ​​fun of one teacher. And as far as I know, she still teaches and still suffers from children. She is kind and good woman. Children take vengeance on her for all other unfair teachers.

Maybe it will be easier to Mika from such thoughts. At that time, he suffered from the cruelty of the teacher, on the other end of the world one teacher suffered from a children's cruelty. And still

We had a completely opposite case. We have made ​​fun of one teacher. And as far as I know, she still teaches and still suffers from children. She is kind and good woman. Children take vengeance on her for all other unfair teachers.

Maybe it will be easier to Mika from such thoughts. At that time, he suffered from the cruelty of the teacher, on the other end of the world one teacher suffered from a children's cruelty. And still

Yes, I can recall feeling so sorry for some teachers who were too kind and too easy-going. How the kids used to play-up and make their lives miserable.

I agree, that's the other side of the coin, and these days, teachers can even be in physical danger from some of those out-of-control teens.

Yes, I can recall feeling so sorry for some teachers who were too kind and too easy-going. How the kids used to play-up and make their lives miserable.

I agree, that's the other side of the coin, and these days, teachers can even be in physical danger from some of those out-of-control teens.

Mika could announce her name. And then she would become a very poor woman :fisch:

Thank you, Mari:huglove:

You are my hero ! I don't know how I always miss this programme :aah:

:bow:

I did too :aah:

Thank you so much Marina , I can listen to it now :huglove:

Is anyone translating it ?

I will try to , but my husband's back which means I might not be able to stay up, I'll do my best though

Edited by crazyaboutmika