Mika 'hangout' with fans on Google+ with Zero Musica

eloise.shaw

I was thinking that Mika gone crazy when I looked "the hangout with fans" because I only saw the end when Mika said that he search someone to have scandals in tabloïds :lmao: First lesson with Mika never ever taking an interview by the end :lmfao:

I saw it completely and I understand why he joking with tabloïds :mf_rosetinted: Seriously I DON'T want to see him in tabloïds how can a Mika fan wants that something like it happen to him :doh:

Mika is touring North America in October, so happy for North Americans fans :woot_jump:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously I DON'T want to see him in tabloïds how can a Mika fan wants that something like it happen to him :doh:

I don't think she was a fan. They were supposed to have a couple of people sitting in on this that worked in media and she definitely seemed the type :naughty:

I don't think she was a fan. They were supposed to have a couple of people sitting in on this that worked in media and she definitely seemed the type :naughty:

I'm not sure about that. She looked crazy enough to be a Mika fan. I thought his answer was quite brilliant though. She asked which celebrity he'd want to hook up with because he should be in the tabloids more often. Obviously, being Mika, he didn't want to answer the first part of the question, so he went for the second part instead. Even buying himself some time by saying she should interview him more often. Someone's been paying attention during media training...

I'm not sure about that. She looked crazy enough to be a Mika fan.

I found Mika didn't speak to her as if she was a fan. Suggesting that perhaps she has been in the tabloids or dated a celebrity herself. :dunno: Did they say what her name was? There were 2 media people included that weren't on the list of winners.

yeah :aah: maybe they're trying to fix it cuz i watched the video again and Mika only spoke aboyt 40 mins, the rest was different artists playing and most of it was without any voice,mute :teehee:

I wanted to show it to my sister and a friend and now :sneaky2:

Looks like it's back here:

[YOUTUBE]dm50QDnpEN8[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: I'm going to post it to the front page of this thread as well. :original:

Edited by dcdeb

I found Mika didn't speak to her as if she was a fan. Suggesting that perhaps she has been in the tabloids or dated a celebrity herself. :dunno: Did they say what her name was? There were 2 media people included that weren't on the list of winners.

yea i'm pretty sure she was a media person, her and one of the guys (not frank) were the media ppl i figured...

yea i'm pretty sure she was a media person, her and one of the guys (not frank) were the media ppl i figured...

I guess you're right. I must admit I was too distracted by this handsome cute guy on the couch to think about who's who ;) I loved your question though! You were great!

OMG :excite: I'm so excited!

Mika finally said what i needed to hear: he's planning to tour in southamerica :excite: I have about 1 year for saving money :aah::excite:

and he also said what i didn't expected: A VIDEO IN MY COUNTRY!!! :excite::fangurl::fangurl: ... even if I live far from Santiago, it's CHILE anyways :excite:

.. :fangurl::fangurl: [i've been fangurling since I saw the video. ] :fangurl:

and he also said what i didn't expected: A VIDEO IN MY COUNTRY!!! :excite::fangurl::fangurl: ... even if I live far from Santiago, it's CHILE anyways :excite:

.. :fangurl::fangurl: [i've been fangurling since I saw the video. ] :fangurl:

I knew it !!!! MIKA loves Chile :mikalove:

I wonder wich song goes with Santiago's landscapes, maybe Lola :mikacool:

Girl: Mika, are you in love?

Mika: *turns bright red and looks uncomfortable* ah..yes...but mind your own business!

:naughty: I love that!

And I'm so glad he's touring the US in October and November! I am seriously so excited!

And I'm so glad he's touring the US in October and November! I am seriously so excited!

It's only October. He will already be performing in Europe by Halloween. Do you plan to travel to go to a concert?

I knew it !!!! MIKA loves Chile :mikalove:

I wonder wich song goes with Santiago's landscapes, maybe Lola :mikacool:

siiiiiii :mikalove: Mika loves Chile :wub2: can't wait to see him here!!!

... anyways, there are a loooooot of beautiful landscapes out of Santiago :mikacool: ahahhaha

PD: let's talk in chilean thread!

MIKA truly is one of the most interesting people I've ever known in my life and I'd love to have a chance to grab a coffee and chat with him one day.

Still, HOW do you manage to stay calm talking to him like THAT? I mean, I could've been exactly like how he felt when he met Madonna... Hmm, what the **** am I supposed to say? Nice to meet you, I love you so much?

MIKA truly is one of the most interesting people I've ever known in my life and I'd love to have a chance to grab a coffee and chat with him one day.

Still, HOW do you manage to stay calm talking to him like THAT? I mean, I could've been exactly like how he felt when he met Madonna... Hmm, what the **** am I supposed to say? Nice to meet you, I love you so much?

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! I was like :fangurl::excite: in front of the computer ! and I'd kill for have a coffe or a coke or a beer with him! ok, maybe not killing:aah: