2012 Heaven, London UK - July 26 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

Right, I wasn't going to post this, because the last time I posted a photo like this I got a lot of sh*t about it. But, you know, I know the truth about what happened with that picture and I know that what happened in the past, happened in the past and I won't let anyone bring me down with nasty words again. I am above that and I know I am not a bad person.

So, after waiting 5 years for this moment, I present to you, at last, my picture with Mika alone:

smallming.jpg

You're both so gorgeous in this pic :wub2:

Right, I wasn't going to post this, because the last time I posted a photo like this I got a lot of sh*t about it. But, you know, I know the truth about what happened with that picture and I know that what happened in the past, happened in the past and I won't let anyone bring me down with nasty words again. I am above that and I know I am not a bad person.

So, after waiting 5 years for this moment, I present to you, at last, my picture with Mika alone:

smallming.jpg

Wow, Ingster!

I'm starting a thread "Mika entertaining Ingster in London"...:mf_rosetinted:

smallming.jpg

Aww it's lovely!! :fangurl:

I didn't realize you hadn't got a pic with just you before. I guess we were really spoiled in the US in 2009 because the photos were part of the whole M&G process.

Anyway don't worry about haterz. People sit back in their living rooms making judgements about stuff they read on the internet when they know nothing. I didn't even meet Mika for 2.5 years and it's taken you 5 years to get a picture alone. You've spent years supporting Mika and going to gigs. You deserve it!

Hey, I'm not quite new to the forum as I have been spying on you forever and used to be part of the other/first official forum for ages, but well... I'm Flo :)

Anyways, I really wanted to say how amaaaazing I thought this gig was and apologise as well, because I see that a lot of you are rather irritated by the behaviour of some fans. Now I don't actually identify as anyone who is remooootely as irritable as the ones you described (I am actually really quite well behaved, honestly), but I do realise that the situation I was involved in during the gig may have angered a lot of you. That's why I want to explain what happened :) Just because I really didn't mean to :(

So, in short: a man and his girlfriend had come all the way to the, I guess, 6th row and wanted to go even further, even if he was literally almost twice as tall as the people he was trying to get in front of. I tried telling him, as did the other people around me, that this just wasn't going to happen. He eventually backed off, but threw me and thus many others to the side during the first number anyway. I tried getting the attention of security while holding him back, but it took about 1 to 2 minutes before they came. Anyways, I realise I could have just let him go, but that wasn't an option for me. The arrogance... meeeh. Apparently, a woman standing before me texted that "the girl behind [her was] going to get her face smashed", so it must have looked like a lot more of a heated argument than it actually was, or what I intended it to be. I hope you understand that this was never, ever my intention.

On a more positive note, wasn't he fantastic? Absolutely the greatest, most spontaneous, fun gig I've ever seen!

Aww it's lovely!! :fangurl:

I didn't realize you hadn't got a pic with just you before. I guess we were really spoiled in the US in 2009 because the photos were part of the whole M&G process.

Anyway don't worry about haterz. People sit back in their living rooms making judgements about stuff they read on the internet when they know nothing. I didn't even meet Mika for 2.5 years and it's taken you 5 years to get a picture alone. You've spent years supporting Mika and going to gigs. You deserve it!

Yeah, well I am in a million group pictures but I never wanted to bother him asking for an individual one. Most of the time he would've said no anyway. The only time I did have a chance, I gave it up so my friend could take one instead. Good things happen to those who wait:naughty:

Thank you Christine:wub2:

Hey, I'm not quite new to the forum as I have been spying on you forever and used to be part of the other/first official forum for ages, but well... I'm Flo :)

Anyways, I really wanted to say how amaaaazing I thought this gig was and apologise as well, because I see that a lot of you are rather irritated by the behaviour of some fans. Now I don't actually identify as anyone who is remooootely as irritable as the ones you described (I am actually really quite well behaved, honestly), but I do realise that the situation I was involved in during the gig may have angered a lot of you. That's why I want to explain what happened :) Just because I really didn't mean to :(

So, in short: a man and his girlfriend had come all the way to the, I guess, 6th row and wanted to go even further, even if he was literally almost twice as tall as the people he was trying to get in front of. I tried telling him, as did the other people around me, that this just wasn't going to happen. He eventually backed off, but threw me and thus many others to the side during the first number anyway. I tried getting the attention of security while holding him back, but it took about 1 to 2 minutes before they came. Anyways, I realise I could have just let him go, but that wasn't an option for me. The arrogance... meeeh. Apparently, a woman standing before me texted that "the girl behind [her was] going to get her face smashed", so it must have looked like a lot more of a heated argument than it actually was, or what I intended it to be. I hope you understand that this was never, ever my intention.

On a more positive note, wasn't he fantastic? Absolutely the greatest, most spontaneous, fun gig I've ever seen!

I didn't notice any of this. I did have to deal with many people trying to get in front of us, but we wouldn't let them.

And he was amazing:wub2:

Awesome pic Ingie as i've said to you - awesome!!!! :wub2: so happy for you

Yeah we had loads of people trying to push in front of us - i just kept telling them - - sorry you can't stand there!!:aah:

Most didn't - but lots of dirty looks! And this was about row 7?!:sneaky2:

Awesome pic Ingie as i've said to you - awesome!!!! :wub2: so happy for you

Yeah we had loads of people trying to push in front of us - i just kept telling them - - sorry you can't stand there!!:aah:

Most didn't - but lots of dirty looks! And this was about row 7?!:sneaky2:

I liked it when you got really pissed. B*tches didn't know what hit 'em. They did ruin Underwater though. They tried to get in front of me AND stepped on my toe.:mf_rosetinted:

I liked it when you got really pissed. B*tches didn't know what hit 'em. They did ruin Underwater though. They tried to get in front of me AND stepped on my toe.:mf_rosetinted:

Next time - i'm coming in my high vis jacket - just as your personal security - it's only right - no dude's gonna step on your toe!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Seriously ... what is it with some people ... I mentioned in my report I got some jip from some girls near me ... but it's kind of like you've all said ... there were 3 of them ... and they arrived well after I'd chosen my place ... 3rd row ... really happy ... by a speaker thing which I could lean on if I wanted ... so before Mika came on ... I was really bored ... so I was shifting abit ... like you do ... and one of those girls ordered me to stop moving .. or she would be moving in front of me .... I told her in no uncertain terms she would not be moving in front of me ... she told me yet again if I didn't stop moving all 3 of them would be ... I told her I was here before she'd got here ... she'd chosen her place with me exactly where I was and I would not be moving and if she was bothered by this she could go and stand somewhere else ... I'm normally mild mannered and a really nice person ... but if you piss me off at a gig ... I become a bitch :lmfao:

Im the one who warned you :) Obviously you stand a big close and you touch the people around when you move, but I think the lady in front of me seemed to overreact and I didnt want her to spoil my concert by doing something stupid ;)

The one who came to me after the gig, that was you? Small world haha. Anyways, Im sorry but I dont quite understand what you were trying to say right now :s :doh:

Gorgeous photos, Bea :wub2: Got any more from the m&g?

Thanks :) and no, sorry ... it was very quick, he signed quickly he is gone. He had the private M§G after, I think ;)

If someone wants my pictures without tag it's possible, just send me a MP :wink2:

Thanks :) and no, sorry ... it was very quick, he signed quickly he is gone. He had the private M§G after, I think ;)

If someone wants my pictures without tag it's possible, just send me a MP :wink2:

Thanks :thumb_yello: Yeah, it was really brief, I only took one photo and I forgot to use the flash so it turned out all blurry :doh: