2012 Heaven, London UK - July 26 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

To Jazzy and IngievV, first of all, I thought both of you were absolutely lovely girls and I can't understand how anyone wouldn't feel happy for you getting to experience that. It's not like you aren't fans of Mika; Why shouldn't these fans feel happy for you? Anyway; Please don't let a few jealous fans make you fear sharing your stories with us, because that's what they want. The best thing to do is to just distance yourself from those types of people. Unfortunately, I myself has lost very dear friends because of jealousy and it's definitely one of the ugliest qualities that can be found in human beings.

Yes, what a pity such things have to happen :sad:

I've just seen the Carthage video and I feel the same about what people are saying here and what happened in that vid....a few persons have no brain and that spoils the fun for everyone :tears:

Jazzy and IngievV I'm sure you took the best decision considering what was happening. :thumb_yello:

I think it must be hard for Mika himself to cope with the drawbacks of celebrity and I admire his courage on that vid , I would have been terrified myself and he gets awful twits as well which I hope he never reads :aah:

Amen sistah! I also don't let anyone bully me out of anything, but for now I've made the conscious decision to not be as involved in all this sh*t as I used to be. I have better things to do with my time and energy.

I had similar experiences as Laura, plus my old twitter account actually got hacked and I am pretty damn certain it was a Mika fan who did that.

And Laura and I have each other to relive this moment and it just feels like it's something between the two of us and Mika (and the rest of the band XD). Besides, we do not owe anything to anybody and if we change our minds in the future, well that's nice, but for now, please just respect our decision.

Really? Not sure about you but I think I owe someone a drink...or several. XD

Ingie/Jazzy nothing winds up the crazies like not sharing info. The only thing that upsets them more than reality is their own wild imagination. Surely you learned that from Fokkers 101. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway I totally understand where you're coming from and when you have extraordinary moments you do not want to share it with people who wish you ill. When I came to MFC I saw all these amazing things happening for other people and I was inspired to go out there and make it happen for myself too. I will never understand these people who just want to drag everyone down to their level when they don't get what they want. I can't even get a tweet from Mika without setting off a round of jealous moaning from grown women who think they deserve to be tweeted more. It's surreal. I never experience anything like this in real life and I don't think I'll ever quite wrap my head around the fact that there are people out there over the age of 14 who think and behave this way.

But don't let it get you down. Even half a dozen whackos can make you feel like you are being attacked by everyone all the time but try to remember it is just a few and most people are good people who are happy to find others to share their excitement about Mika. :huglove:

Tbh it doesn't really upset me what the crazies say (though when they spend 4+ months stalking me I do tend to get a little shirty) it's just that I cannot be arsed with the aggro that's bound to come. In one way I'm sad that I feel I can't post stuff on here despite the fact that I know I won't get any **** from you guys. It's the lurkers you have to watch out for. I'd be lying if I said I'm not gonna enjoy letting them stew while they imagine what happened. Though I'm not sure they'll even get close cos I certainly didn't think things would turn out that night the way they did. :)

Luke, what was said before you took off your shirt & sent it Mika's way?

I don't quite understand what he is saying...

Was he complaining because nobody else was shirtless or was the crowd hinting that he should take his off?

I think that's a truly funny moment at that concert... :naughty:

Luke, what was said before you took off your shirt & sent it Mika's way?

I don't quite understand what he is saying...

Was he complaining because nobody else was shirtless or was the crowd hinting that he should take his off?

I think that's a truly funny moment at that concert... :naughty:

I'm still laughing about that :naughty: Basically, some guy (don't think it was Luke) yelled out "Take it off, Mika!! Take it off!", and Mika went to Luke, I was standing behind Luke, and gave him an amused yet critical look Lol!

Luke, then took his jacket off and threw it on stage and Mika kind of rolled his eyes going "You asked me to take off my clothes but you're still wearing your shirt, you fu**er" Lol! So luke took his shirt off and threw it on Mika, but unfortunately Mika teased us all and only unbuttoned his shirt. Still better than nothing though. :naughty:

I'm still laughing about that :naughty: Basically, some guy (don't think it was Luke) yelled out "Take it off, Mika!! Take it off!", and Mika went to Luke, I was standing behind Luke, and gave him an amused yet critical look Lol!

Luke, then took his jacket off and threw it on stage and Mika kind of rolled his eyes going "You asked me to take off my clothes but you're still wearing your shirt, you fu**er" Lol! So luke took his shirt off and threw it on Mika, but unfortunately Mika teased us all and only unbuttoned his shirt. Still better than nothing though. :naughty:

:naughty: oh so Mika may have thought Luke had said that?

Orrrr I can wait for the TOOL artwork to be released and do a new one altogether!

Or that :naughty: i thought of that too ... by then, Mubbins will be so passé :aah:

He did, not that I wasn't thinking it anyway! :wink2:

hahahahaha good one!

Okay, I'm gonna throw in my two cents now.

A couple of months ago I found out some crazy bitch had been stalking me on twitter. She was messaging people I work with on fb and basically tried to ruin any chance I had of getting with the guy I like. As a result, my tweets are now private (no tweets to M anymore, or anyone who doesn't follow me for that matter) my followers list is now less than half what it used to be and I very very rarely accept any new followers. I know a few MFCers have sent follow requests but honestly, I'm 99.9% sure this bitch is a Mika fan. I'm not sure where else you'd find that level of crazy, that's connected to me.

Basically, I've gone from being pretty open about things on the internet, to being really quite private. One crazy bitch managed to ruin twitter for me. Awesome.

As for the **** that's gone down since I won and Ingie won the tickets to Belgium, I had someone who I'd considered a friend slag me off behind my back. "If anyone else had won it would have been fine, but Laura's already had too much Mika" and "It's not fair, he's choosing his favourites." Yeah ****ing right. On top of that I've got randoms running to friends and telling them that a joke I made to said friend was "quite rude" and asking if they'd seen it. Doesn't affect them whatsoever, but suddenly I win a contest and everything I do and say needs to be told to someone.

Most people were really really nice, but a few managed to sully it. It's not an issue of bullying (believe me, I can't be bullied, not even my douchey boss who bullies the assistant managers tries it with me, he's not a complete fool) but instead it's about spoiling things. What happened on Thursday night was SO good. More than I'd dreamed of. But if Ingie and I post about it on here, well I think I'd have to be very very careful about what I say in future in any medium. Plus there are certain elements with which we kind of have an unspoken agreement with Mika not to post about. When we saw him after the Belgian gig we just said hi and that was it. Difficult to explain the vibes but I know Ingie knows what I mean.

The last few days have been very very precious to me. I adore Mika now more than ever and am so grateful to him for what was one of the best nights of my life. So really, as nice as you guys would be if I told you, I don't want to put myself in a position that can lead to negativity. It's a real shame, but right now, my memories of that night are perfect. I'm not about to have some crazy bitch ruin them. I might tell some of you face to face one day, but for now it remains private. All you guys really need to know is that I had a ****ing blast.

Amen sistah! I also don't let anyone bully me out of anything, but for now I've made the conscious decision to not be as involved in all this sh*t as I used to be. I have better things to do with my time and energy.

I had similar experiences as Laura, plus my old twitter account actually got hacked and I am pretty damn certain it was a Mika fan who did that.

And Laura and I have each other to relive this moment and it just feels like it's something between the two of us and Mika (and the rest of the band XD). Besides, we do not owe anything to anybody and if we change our minds in the future, well that's nice, but for now, please just respect our decision.

Girls, it's horrendous that you should have to put up with this sort of hassle. I always loved the friendliness of the MFC and it's so sad to think that people from here would behave in such a weird and unkind way.

Obviously everyone needs to be a bit more careful out there :thumb_yello:

But don't let it get you down. Even half a dozen whackos can make you feel like you are being attacked by everyone all the time but try to remember it is just a few and most people are good people who are happy to find others to share their excitement about Mika. :huglove:

That's how I think too, most people are good, nice and polite :thumb_yello: But it's good to be careful, and so sorry to read what happened to Jazzy and Ingie :huglove:

Totally agree with you Nina and I love reading your posts and blogs:thumb_yello:

Thank you! Do you think we will ever meet? We live so far away from each other...

I've just seen the Carthage video and I feel the same about what people are saying here and what happened in that vid....a few persons have no brain and that spoils the fun for everyone :tears:

I saw the Carthage vid and it was a nightmare :shocked: Can't believe things like that happen. He must have been a bit scared? I hope we never need to see something like that happening again.

He did, not that I wasn't thinking it anyway! :wink2:

Lol! The shirt episode is such a funny detail to watch afterwards :naughty: And the way he introduced TOOL is just :wub2:

That's how I think too, most people are good, nice and polite :thumb_yello: But it's good to be careful, and so sorry to read what happened to Jazzy and Ingie :huglove:

Thank you! Do you think we will ever meet? We live so far away from each other...

I saw the Carthage vid and it was a nightmare :shocked: Can't believe things like that happen. He must have been a bit scared? I hope we never need to see something like that happening again.

Lol! The shirt episode is such a funny detail to watch afterwards :naughty: And the way he introduced TOOL is just :wub2:

We will... Don't know when, but we will! Ever came to America?

Right, I wasn't going to post this, because the last time I posted a photo like this I got a lot of sh*t about it. But, you know, I know the truth about what happened with that picture and I know that what happened in the past, happened in the past and I won't let anyone bring me down with nasty words again. I am above that and I know I am not a bad person.

So, after waiting 5 years for this moment, I present to you, at last, my picture with Mika alone:

smallming.jpg

Right, I wasn't going to post this, because the last time I posted a photo like this I got a lot of sh*t about it. But, you know, I know the truth about what happened with that picture and I know that what happened in the past, happened in the past and I won't let anyone bring me down with nasty words again. I am above that and I know I am not a bad person.

So, after waiting 5 years for this moment, I present to you, at last, my picture with Mika alone:

smallming.jpg

Oh my gosh! It's sooooooo lovely! :wub2: Thankyou for sharing, and I'm glad after five years it's finally happened for you :teehee:

smallming.jpg

Nice pic! Thanks for sharing it:huglove:

Oh my gosh! It's sooooooo lovely! :wub2: Thankyou for sharing, and I'm glad after five years it's finally happened for you :teehee:

Yeah it was quite surreal as I never dared to ask for it, but now he was the one suggesting it, so no way for me to say no:naughty:

Yeah it was quite surreal as I never dared to ask for it, but now he was the one suggesting it, so no way for me to say no:naughty:

It´s a very lovely picture and I´m glad you share it with us. You both look very relaxed and happy.

It´s a very lovely picture and I´m glad you share it with us. You both look very relaxed and happy.

It was, it was very chilled and natural and we were all very happy. We actually have the exact same pose on the full picture, only mirrored:naughty:

Aaaaaaaah :excite: If you said no, I would have hit you. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

That's what I said to him, I said: "Mika, honey, I don't really want this, but if I refuse, I will get some serious *ss whooping from Eloise, and boy I don't want that to happen":mf_rosetinted: