Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

The email confirmations don't come through and there's no place to log in with a Mikasounds account anyway. Well I found a place after hacking around for it, but it's not visible on the existing pages. :naughty:

:doh:I thought it was only my mailbox. It's not that I am surprised it does not work. :rolls_eyes:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got confirmation from mikasounds this morning :wink2:

I got a confirmation too but it just appears to be for the mailing list. My username is still not confirmed in their database. :dunno:

Did they even give you a link for where you're supposed to log in if you registered with them and don't want to use Twitter or Facebook?

I got a confirmation too but it just appears to be for the mailing list. My username is still not confirmed in their database. :dunno:

Did they even give you a link for where you're supposed to log in if you registered with them and don't want to use Twitter or Facebook?

I can't find any way to log in without using another network :sneaky2:. Presumably a marketing tactic.

I can't seem to register at all....:dunno:

Which links are you guys using???

The registration process doesn't seem to be working at all. Just log in with your Twitter account. Once you get past the splash page there is a box in the upper right corner to sign in with your social network. Click on the Twitter button and use your login info from Twitter to give the app access.

It works if you sign with your Twitter or Facebook account, but it takes ages to download a page there ... :sneaky2:

And other problem is: I receive Friendship Requests notifications on my personal email but don`t see them in Mikasounds.community .....

Has anyone faced the same ?

It works if you sign with your Twitter or Facebook account, but it takes ages to download a page there ... :sneaky2:

And other problem is: I receive Friendship Requests notifications on my personal email but don`t see them in Mikasounds.community .....

I didn't get any notifications on mikasounds either, but if you want to accept a friendship request you need to go to My Profile -> Friends -> Requests.

The registration process doesn't seem to be working at all. Just log in with your Twitter account. Once you get past the splash page there is a box in the upper right corner to sign in with your social network. Click on the Twitter button and use your login info from Twitter to give the app access.

But is this the same as creating an account? Because I used my twitter to log in, but I can't go to the profile page :dunno:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Here is a still from the Underwater vid. It's still in post but coming soon.

ea9618ea276b11e2a5d322000a1f90e5_7.jpg

It looks really good to my mind :wub2:

And a new profile pic, too:

84ce4c1a579ac07c39aea111e078b110.jpeg

He's changing profile pic more and more often :teehee:

2 hours ago

The window of my hotel room in Vienna looks right into the windows of the ballet rehearsal rooms of the opera house...

I can see them dancing since this morning. This city has to be one of the most beautiful. Feels like another world.

Me :blink:

Is there anything happening on that forum that isn't happening here? What I mean is, if I'm too lazy to make an account, will I be missing out on anything? :teehee:

I don't think there's a forum. It's more like FB/MySpace. It's running so slow for me I can't be bothered with it.