• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

*after..... Apologies, over caffeinated finger tips

...ater three slices of train station pizza and four cappuccinos.

Oh boy. I missed two trains in a row. One my fault the other I lay the blame on the Gods. Heading over to Rome.

My best English teacher is MIKA. :mikadas:

*after..... Apologies, over caffeinated finger tips

...ater three slices of train station pizza and four cappuccinos.

Oh boy. I missed two trains in a row. One my fault the other I lay the blame on the Gods. Heading over to Rome.

My brother is already MIKA fan, not big fan, but he says few times Mika is very good but after this tweet

The Wire has to be the best TV show ever made.

I think my brother will become bigger fan :naughty: .. Cos he always saying that same sentence that MIKA tweet about "Wire" :teehee:

The Wire has to be the best TV show ever made.

Felix' answer :naughty:

FELIX BLOXSOM ‏@felixbloxsom

@mikasounds would you like me to spoil it for you as you were trying to do to me yesterday?

Maybe they should invite him to guest-star in an episode. That'd be good.

:lmfao: I know you're probably joking Marilyn, but that made me laugh. As Rose said, it's already ceased production, for one thing, and for another it was set in Baltimore, and was about the city's lowlifes -- junkies, drug dealers, murderers, corrupt cops, etc. I don't think Mika would have exactly fit in, although the thought of that old pic of Gangsta Mika came to mind. :naughty:

Felix' answer :naughty:

FELIX BLOXSOM ‏@felixbloxsom

@mikasounds would you like me to spoil it for you as you were trying to do to me yesterday?

I wonder what this is all about! Those lil' rascals, always playing tricks on each other. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:lmfao: I know you're probably joking Marilyn, but that made me laugh. As Rose said, it's already ceased production, for one thing, and for another it was set in Baltimore, and was about the city's lowlifes -- junkies, drug dealers, murderers, corrupt cops, etc. I don't think Mika would have exactly fit in, although the thought of that old pic of Gangsta Mika came to mind. :naughty:

The WHAT?! :shocked::aah:

I confess I haven't seen it. I just thought it was some kind of cop show.