Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No more clues are needed, I think everyone knows the final answer already :aah:

I guess my answers are totally wrong because I just don't get it :aah:

Edit: Right you have to rearrange the letters :doh: xD

Edited by Lilasko

:doh:

I don't go to FB ... too lazy for that ... I get my clues from this thread. :teehee:

Yes,there is plenty of "nice" people ready to help :mf_rosetinted:

That's called cheating, dear. :mf_rosetinted:

I thought that's called cleverness :mf_rosetinted:

Vive le vent has got10 letters!

Andi cant seem to recall any other song mika sang related to xmas with 9 letters...:sneaky2:

Edit: Ah! got it!:wink2:

The song isn't related to Christmas, though -- where did you get that from? They just say the answer you get once you unscramble the letters will be Mika-related. :dunno:

Edited by dcdeb

The song isn't related to Christmas, though -- where did you get that from? They just say the answer you get once you unscramble the letters will be Mika-related. :dunno:

If the answer is what I think it is, then it's related to Christmas :teehee:

If the answer is what I think it is, then it's related to Christmas :teehee:

Well, OK, yes, I get what you mean -- but I meant it's not a Christmas song, and they never said the answer was related to Christmas, just that it was "Mika-related." I don't want anyone to go off on the wrong track thinking it's something like "Vive le Vent" like Wonka. :wink2:

Well, OK, yes, I get what you mean -- but I meant it's not a Christmas song, and they never said the answer was related to Christmas, just that it was "Mika-related." I don't want anyone to go off on the wrong track thinking it's something like "Vive le Vent" like Wonka. :wink2:

Oh that's true. But actually I wouldn't have found out the answer if it wasn't for people here telling me it was christmas related :aah:

I was really lost... I had an idea but today's clue ruined it xD

However... I've found an other word and I might see what you mean now :thumb_yello:

9 letters and Christmas time.. What Mika song could possibly fit for this occasion? :mf_rosetinted: You still need another clue? :naughty:

Yup, it's the same level as last year, when the answer was Grace Kelly :naughty: But I'm happy they're doing it at all. So thank you, Team Mika :huglove:

That's where i took the idea from. Debbita...:naughty: