Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the e-mail for the tour dates a 9:33 this morning. But nothing for the priority ticket yet. :blink: Is it important in order to get a ticket or you can use the same link as someone else ?

MIKA official

‏@mikasounds

US tour announced today! New set up & me back at the piano with loads of surprises. All dates at http://mikasounds.com pre-sale on Tuesday!

12:53 AM - 15 Feb 13

@mikasounds

Just Landed in LA.

12:51 AM - 15 Feb 13

Yes... he got the presale date wrong, but yeah :yay: for the tour! :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know if this is a reliable source,but this man is a journalist:

Rob Lilley ‏@roblilley1

So excited at the prospect of Mika representing us at #Eurovision He is an artist with such a wide appeal in the rest of Europe.

Rob Lilley ‏@roblilley1

So if @mikasounds is the UK's entrant this year there will be no promo tour. He's just announced he's touring the US till mid april. #esc

Rob Lilley ‏@roblilley1

So excited at the prospect of Mika representing us at #Eurovision He is an artist with such a wide appeal in the rest of Europe.

Rob Lilley ‏@roblilley1

So if @mikasounds is the UK's entrant this year there will be no promo tour. He's just announced he's touring the US till mid april. #esc

:shocked:

I don't want Mika at #Eurovision :no:

Rob Lilley ‏@roblilley1

Rob Lilley ‏@roblilley1

I don't think he'll do it, he's got too much going on up to the competition, and he would have to do the promo, no way would they let him off that.

Everyone check your email inboxes - the priority ticket link email just arrived from Mikasounds :thumb_yello:

I received the email with the tour announcement, which refers to the link, but there's no link in it. :dunno:

PANIC MODE!!!!!!!!:shocked:

No need! As I understand it the links and codes are not going out in a mailing, but will be posted on Mika's FB and here this morning. The links for the ticket sales will go live at noon in your time zone. As long as you're near your computer before noon, you'll be OK! :thumb_yello:

Neither do I. (only if he writes a song for a UK contestant)

I can believe that Mika might be writing the UK song, but I'm not sure that he'll actually be the contestant himself.