Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

I would spend the whole night hiding in a corner, trying to get up the nerve to touch his hair. :aah:

:lmfao: I had a conversation with someone once about what we would do if we could be invisible in that situation. She was very naughty. And of course I would just leave cause it's not right. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 6m

Oh dear, I look a little like a watermelon. Kapuzi head.

Here's the preceding tweet.

@mikasounds 6h

Sitting in the LA sun having a few hours off before soundcheck. So excited for tonight's show.

Aww, lovely Greg, this is so true :wub2:

Greg Wells ‏@greg_wells

@mikasounds that was a blast, and I meant what I said that no one knows how hard you work at everything, making it look easy.

Someone met him at the airport :teehee:

169359mikaairport.png

Oh my! He was standing right in front of him at the gig! I thought he was totally adorable! :aah: Funny that he showed up here. By the way, he WAS bloody tall. He could have stood in the back row and had a perfect view.

Edited by Micah

‏@mikasounds: Back after the most extravagant pot luck dinner I've ever been to @ditavonteese incredible house. So amazingly decorated, movie set perfect

‏@mikasounds: Tomorrow am off to Las Vegas for the first time ever. Performing at the Hard Rock Cafe. Am so intrigued.

@mikasounds: Was educated on Liberace tonight but the museum in Vegas has already shut down. The Michael Douglas film will have to do. Fascinating man

And another :wub2:

@PerezHilton 9m

@mikasounds Holding on tight! #PerezJr

https://twitter.com/PerezHilton/status/317430940932644864/photo/1

Cute, except for the way Perez had his son :sneaky2: When her son is old enough to understand, he explained that he paid a woman for her eggs and another to bear him nine months. The image of women that he will have when he is teen and adult: they are objects that you can afford :doh:

Cute, except for the way Perez had his son :sneaky2: When her son is old enough to understand, he explained that he paid a woman for her eggs and another to bear him nine months. The image of women that he will have when he is teen and adult: they are objects that you can afford :doh:

Why would that be wrong? Many people who can't get children opt for this and if all is done legally, I see no reason to judge this as wrong and I seriously doubt that it will make the child see women as 'objects' because of this. If he is raised with love then what is there to worry about?

Why would that be wrong? Many people who can't get children opt for this and if all is done legally, I see no reason to judge this as wrong and I seriously doubt that it will make the child see women as 'objects' because of this. If he is raised with love then what is there to worry about?

In France it is not legal because it is a merchandising of the body. To bear a child during 9 months it is something special, this creates the biological and psychological links between the mother and the child. Deny this fact is to deny that women are beings with feelings, morale and thus treat them as objects. A child is not either an object or a right. The adoption is possible, there are a lot of children abandoned on this earth that would like to have loving parents.

In France it is not legal because it is a merchandising of the body. To bear a child during 9 months it is something special, this creates the biological and psychological links between the mother and the child. Deny this fact is to deny that women are beings with feelings, morale and thus treat them as objects. A child is not either an object or a right. The adoption is possible, there are a lot of children abandoned on this earth that would like to have loving parents.

That does not make it illegal in other countries. This woman chose to this and was fully aware of what she was doing and many women do this to help people who can't get children the natural way. You do realise that in this context the child is also not treated as an object as it takes gay couples years of preparing for a child, looking at all different options whereas many straight couples do not have these issues. I mean, 16 year old get babies accidentally. Many children are abused even though they were conceived without payment. It does not mean that Perez will love the baby any less. I think the boy will be quite spoiled!

And yes, adoption is possible. But some people want to have a child of their own and I see no reason why everyone who can't have a child shoukd opt for adoption just because someone else brought a child into this world without thinking it through. It is like saying: oh you want a dog? Then go to a shelter to adopt one instead of getting a puppy from a breeder! We should all have the choice and however sad it is for those children who have to be adopted, I don't think others can be held responsible to just save the world. I think everone should have a choice so I'm sure you and I will not agree on this.