Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine isn't there either! They've posted a second gallery now, but with only 26 secrets in it. I'm just trying to be calm and hope there's more approaching...:nervous:

But any ounce of confidence I had before in sticking out has certainly gone out the window. 1000 entries, lord have mercy...:doh:

1000 entries?? :shocked: jeeze I don't have time for that, I've got gigs to go to. :naughty:

If anyone wants to post the direct link to their entry here I will like/comment on it.

as they say "ain't nobody got time for that!!"

:aah::aah:

when i saw the sheer volume of entries my heart sank :( aahh well it was worth a shot...:tears:

my entry's in the second gallery - it's the only one upside down for some mysterious reason :teehee:

So one said they want to rape Mika. How sick are you to enter something like that? Insane.

Sadly, someone entering that does not surprise me. I don't understand why it got uploaded though. They should know better than to blindly upload all of them...

Sadly, someone entering that does not surprise me. I don't understand why it got uploaded though. They should know better than to blindly upload all of them...

that's what i don't understand either, why did they upload this sick message

So one said they want to rape Mika. How sick are you to enter something like that? Insane.

If you read the other ones, you'll be shocked... There's one who warns the attentionwhores :naughty:

Btw, here's mine ( it's awful :naughty: )

I find it sickening they mock with rape. That is not something to joke about and sadly more and more members of this fandom lower themselves to these levels.

when i saw the sheer volume of entries my heart sank :( aahh well it was worth a shot...:tears:

And there's still more coming tomorrow, they said!

I'm hoping mine will be in that batch.

But yes, the volume of entries makes things look rather bleak. But hey, if I ever finally make my way to a Mika gig and have the chance, my ultimate plan is to give my entry to him, so I suppose it isn't entirely for nothing. :blush-anim-cl:

But yes, the volume of entries makes things look rather bleak. But hey, if I ever finally make my way to a Mika gig and have the chance, my ultimate plan is to give my entry to him, so I suppose it isn't entirely for nothing. :blush-anim-cl:

That's a great idea. :wink2:

Hope that you'll be able to make him see your work

It's good :wink2:

Thank you :huglove:

I find it sickening they mock with rape. That is not something to joke about and sadly more and more members of this fandom lower themselves to these levels.

True. Doesn't someone here have a more or less direct line to team Mika to tell them they should take a look at what they've uploaded?

True. Doesn't someone here have a more or less direct line to team Mika to tell them they should take a look at what they've uploaded?

I think that's taken care of. We should all comment on it.

Hope that you'll be able to make him see your work

I hope so too...

This is mine. It hasn't been uploaded yet (which is scary..) but I want to be part of the sharing fun too!:

TylerCapojpeg_zps2ab8cd87.jpg

Three days work. All hand drawn. Lord.

What you can't tell from the picture, though, is that the glasses are separately drawn and cut out, then pasted over the original design. It loses a lot of depth when scanned on a printer :/