Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

Really? :shocked: Can you watch it somewhere?

Think this is the one they're talking about. I get the impression that Mika really frightened the interviewer when he got angry :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]d3yeLZzQD9g[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think this is the one they're talking about. I get the impression that Mika really frightened the interviewer when he got angry :naughty:

Oh my god. Why would...why...I just. :shocked: Why would anyone do a prank like that and make it a disaster for Mika in the process? Like, ok, ha, the guy got the wrong information but why put the performer through that? It'd be one thing if he had been in on it...but good lord. That is absolutely terrible.

Oh my god. Why would...why...I just. :shocked: Why would anyone do a prank like that and make it a disaster for Mika in the process? Like, ok, ha, the guy got the wrong information but why put the performer through that? It'd be one thing if he had been in on it...but good lord. That is absolutely terrible.

You are so right. I'm sure Mika would have loved that joke. Answering more false things and then tell the man he had the wrong information. This interview is, you're right, a total disaster. Poor Mika. :sad:

:lmfao: That's just hilarious, but poor Mika. I would have been angry too :aah:

Katita @krjsantos

Wow @DitaVonTeese Special guest to @mikasounds 's gig tonight!!! HOLY PEPPER!!! Amazing :)http://t.co/piedOqvVlS

retweeted by @mikasounds

dcdeb @dcdeb

@mikasounds what a surprise Dita was! RT @dcdeb: Our special guest! http://t.co/yAJ1VGVTvo

retweeted by @mikasounds

Brian Centrone @briancentrone

Ms. Dita Von Teese and mikasounds #biggirls #youarebeautiful @mikasounds @mikafanclub http://t.co/rjWYvyNery

retweeted by @mikasounds

Until someone comes up with a better video, I recorded this with my camera

[YOUTUBE]sqfL4mSeCb8[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you so much :mikalove:

Never heard it before! Gosh this is embarassing :mikasweat:

Edited by Sarina

The idea of the Australian Interview 'Prank' reminds me of the Australian Radio show pair that tricked their way into hearing the details of the the Duchess of Cambridge's illness/pregnancy and the girl who accidentally let them through committed suicide because she was so humiliated at her mistake :huh: Not the same standard obviously but i don't understand why you would do that...

The idea of the Australian Interview 'Prank' reminds me of the Australian Radio show pair that tricked their way into hearing the details of the the Duchess of Cambridge's illness/pregnancy and the girl who accidentally let them through committed suicide because she was so humiliated at her mistake :huh: Not the same standard obviously but i don't understand why you would do that...

When i heard on the news about the poor nurse, i immediately thought of this interview. But obviously, they didn't have the same outcome.

But you know, we have radio stations who play pranks here as well, it's just not in Australia.

A few years back there was even a television special on Canadian TV called "talking to Americans" ... and the things they got the US politicians and normal people saying was just down right ridiculous. It made them all look like fools, except for this 10 yrs old little boy, who knew Canada had provinces and not states. But to us Canadians, it was down right funny. Example: they got Americans to say "Congratulations Canada for legalizing staplers" :naughty::teehee:

Here's an example:

[YOUTUBE]gFgPX0hnNfA[/YOUTUBE]

When i heard on the news about the poor nurse, i immediately thought of this interview. But obviously, they didn't have the same outcome.

But you know, we have radio stations who play pranks here as well, it's just not in Australia.

A few years back there was even a television special on Canadian TV called "talking to Americans" ... and the things they got the US politicians and normal people saying was just down right ridiculous. It made them all look like fools, except for this 10 yrs old little boy, who knew Canada had provinces and not states. But to us Canadians, it was down right funny. Example: they got Americans to say "Congratulations Canada for legalizing staplers" :naughty::teehee:

Here's an example:

[YOUTUBE]gFgPX0hnNfA[/YOUTUBE]

Ok that was funny :lmao:

We have some shows where people play pranks on the public with secret cameras, but this, nor what's above is quite the level of humiliating someone to the point that Mika or the nurse were... :no:

Edited by RainbowGirl

Ok that was funny :lmao:

We have some shows where people play pranks on the public with secret cameras, but this, nor what's above is quite the level of humiliating someone to the point that Mika or the nurse were... :no:

well, to the american politicitans involved, it was or should have been very embarrassing ... they even got them to congratulate our president poutine (1) we don't have a president, but a prime minister 2) poutine is a french frie dish with gravy and cheese

I bet Mika barely remembers that interview... his pride may have been hurt at first, but i'm sure he got over it... he's a big boy :aah:

well, to the american politicitans involved, it was or should have been very embarrassing ... they even got them to congratulate our president poutine (1) we don't have a president, but a prime minister 2) poutine is a french frie dish with gravy and cheese

I bet Mika barely remembers that interview... his pride may have been hurt at first, but i'm sure he got over it... he's a big boy :aah:

Ok, how on earth did they manage that?! Even with my limited knowledge of Canada i knew that is false... WTF?! :aah:

Ahh true... with the amount of interviews he does :aah:

Ok, how on earth did they manage that?! Even with my limited knowledge of Canada i knew that is false... WTF?! :aah:

Ahh true... with the amount of interviews he does :aah:

:dunno: perhaps they were nervous because they knew they were filmed and never suspected anyone would do that to them? :dunno::naughty:

:dunno: perhaps they were nervous because they knew they were filmed and never suspected anyone would do that to them? :dunno::naughty:

Probably, but bluffing is also a survival instinct for politicians. For some reason people seem to expect them to know everything, so they don't dare to give the answer 'I don't know, but let me look it up for you'. We had a similar issue in the Netherlands, where they gave politicians bs stories, including one about prime minister Sharon of Israel saying something, and what did they think about that (the man had been in a coma for five or six years at the time) and one of them bought it. In another instance, they came up with a specific case of this person where a lot of things had gone wrong and the politician they interviewed ensured them that he knew about it and was actively working on the case, even though the entire story had been completely made up.

Hm... Perhaps too much off topic :teehee:

Oh my god that's the most awkward thing I've ever heard in my life :shocked::lmfao:

Dita Von Teese ‏@DitaVonTeese 13 Apr

"Pleasurable afternoon creating a spoken-word striptease with @mikasounds for his show tonight. A 1st for me! Thank you to his lovely fans!"

Poor woman,I hope she won't read some comments on YT or twitter from some "lovely fans" :aah:

Dita Von Teese ‏@DitaVonTeese 13 Apr

"Pleasurable afternoon creating a spoken-word striptease with @mikasounds for his show tonight. A 1st for me! Thank you to his lovely fans!"

Poor woman,I hope she won't read some comments on YT or twitter from some "lovely fans" :aah:

I am finding it hard to classify this increasingly freakish internet community of people obsessed with someone they've never met as "fans". I have never been particularly interested in Dita but it was a good idea, she did a great job and everyone who was there loved it, including me. I hope the so called fans grow up soon and/or find someone else to obsess over.

I am finding it hard to classify this increasingly freakish internet community of people obsessed with someone they've never met as "fans". I have never been particularly interested in Dita but it was a good idea, she did a great job and everyone who was there loved it, including me. I hope the so called fans grow up soon and/or find someone else to obsess over.

It makes me cringe when I read some immature fans' comments like: "I hate her!" and other vicious attacks against this poor lovely woman. Why be jealous of her just because she gave Mika a little kiss? I mean he doesn't even like women that way, he likes men :aah:

It makes me cringe when I read some immature fans' comments like: "I hate her!" and other vicious attacks against this poor lovely woman. Why be jealous of her just because she gave Mika a little kiss? I mean he doesn't even like women that way, he likes men :aah:

Yes and I am 100% certain his boyfriend is not jealous of Dita kissing Mika. :naughty: