Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

I so agree with everything you say here - the tatoo is ugly on MIKAs beautiful neck, but if he really wanted a little girl, why not Lollipop girl ?!:shocked:

God, I do hope this is washed away the next time we see a photo of MIKA!!!:blink::mf_rosetinted:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why put it on your neck? I hope it's ink or a transfer.

If he'd like to tat my name on his arm, I'd be all for that LOLOLOLOL.

It doesn't look like a fresh tatoo, the skin around it isn't red.

I join "tatoo haters" here! I don`t like tatoos too, especially on such perfect bodies like Mika`s (((( I could barely cope with his earring, I was really upset with that - this is something that just doesn`t seem "Mika" to me. Something beyond his nature. I hope it`s NOT permanent, the tattoo:tears::pray:

PS. Banksy has other pictures that seem to be more adequate as a choice. If "The Girl " reminds Mika of a lollipop girl, it reminds others of something different(

I so agree with everything you say here - the tatoo is ugly on MIKAs beautiful neck, but if he really wanted a little girl, why not Lollipop girl ?!:shocked:

God, I do hope this is washed away the next time we see a photo of MIKA!!!:blink::mf_rosetinted:

Love,love

me

Agree with you :thumb_yello:

I don't think it's for real. The pic ic beautiful but not in his neck. He could have chosen another part of his perfect body for getting the tatto. Anyway I dont see him doing this sort of things, is not his style. Just my opinion.

I prefer the moles he has on the other side of his neck :naughty:

Am I the only one having to throw up a little whenever I see the term "his perfect body"?

Anyways, if this thing is real then I am the pope. And it might look a bit dubious without the balloon but really, just relax.

And it might look a bit dubious without the balloon but really, just relax.

I don't think the actual painting looks dubious, with or without the balloon. You can't see any detail in the photo because it's a grainy iphone pic, but it's probably there especially if it was ordered it from Amazon. :naughty: I don't think one should not get a tattoo because people might misinterpret a bad pic of it posted on Twitter. I recognized Bansky immediately so it never occurred to me but Mika is not exactly a neo Nazi so isn't that enough information for people not to draw such a conclusion?

I don't think the actual painting looks dubious, with or without the balloon. You can't see any detail in the photo because it's a grainy iphone pic, but it's probably there especially if it was ordered it from Amazon. :naughty: I don't think one should not get a tattoo because people might misinterpret a bad pic of it posted on Twitter. I recognized Bansky immediately so it never occurred to me but Mika is not exactly a neo Nazi so isn't that enough information for people not to draw such a conclusion?

Yeah well it didn't strike me personally as dubious, but it appears many people interpret it in a certain way, so was just saying:naughty:.

Yeah well it didn't strike me personally as dubious, but it appears many people interpret it in a certain way, so was just saying:naughty:.

Yes but it's just the pic that looks dubious, not the painting/tattoo. I can think of many reasons to hope it's not real but that is not one of them. :naughty: Somehow I only imagine Mika getting a tattoo like this if the artist agreed to do it himself. I think he's too much of a snob to even hang a replica in his house nevermind have it tattooed on his body. :teehee:

The pic ic beautiful but not in his neck.

agree with that. if he had the same picture (tho preferably with the balloon :teehee:) as a real tattoo on his arm or shoulder blade, for example, i'd probably like it. but i agree with whoever said that the neck would be a weird place for a first tattoo, so i think (and hope :rolls_eyes:) it's not real.

my first thought when i saw it was that it looks like a new version of lollipop girl reaching for his hair. :lmfao:

Yes but it's just the pic that looks dubious, not the painting/tattoo. I can think of many reasons to hope it's not real but that is not one of them. :naughty: Somehow I only imagine Mika getting a tattoo like this if the artist agreed to do it himself. I think he's too much of a snob to even hang a replica in his house nevermind have it tattooed on his body. :teehee:

Even if he'd get a real tattoo, I doubt it will be in his neck. It's a veeerryy sensitive and thus painful spot:mf_rosetinted:.

Am I the only one having to throw up a little whenever I see the term "his perfect body"?

Anyways, if this thing is real then I am the pope. And it might look a bit dubious without the balloon but really, just relax.

No:thumb_yello:

2638678618_2151aeefe6.jpg

Generally I don't have problems with Tattoos, but this artwork is not right for Tattoo or at least not on the neck...

Anyway I really hope it's not real or at least not permanent,

please please let it be tattoo from Amazon:pray:

No:thumb_yello:

Come on girls! It is not the thing to make you throw up. When someone says " a perfect body" we mean - Mika`s perfect for us who love him and admire him, for fans))) This is so subjective. No-one is perfect, alas...:blush-anim-cl:

I prefer the moles he has on the other side of his neck :naughty:

In fact I think that's the other side of his neck,the picture is reversed,you can see his ear piercing and the scar above the eyebrow.

Come on girls! It is not the thing to make you throw up. When someone says " a perfect body" we mean - Mika`s perfect for us who love him and admire him, for fans))) This is so subjective. No-one is perfect, alas...:blush-anim-cl:

When I hear people talking about a "perfect body" or a "beautiful neck" it sounds like something other than fan admiration to me. Maybe it's just a language thing.

I've seen just as many people on Twitter really hoping the tattoo is real as I've seen people praying it's not. It seems everyone wants their idol to reflect their own tastes. I don't like tattoos because I am extremely fickle and my tastes change dramatically over the years. I would absolutely hate having anything on my body that I thought was cool 20 years ago. But Mika and I are two different people. We have different tastes, different opinions, different values and different world views. And I couldn't care less what he does with his body as long as he is not doing it as a form of self harm because he is unhappy.

Agree with all what you said guys...

I don't like neck tatoos, but it's his body and it has no influence on his music, his voice (except if it's hurting so much that he can't sing anymore :teehee:)... I would maybe find him less attractive, but that's not the end of the world :wink2:

About the wrong interpretation of the tatoo, I was a bit in shock when someone like Olivier Ciappa (a famous photographer) himself said on the Twitter timeline that it looks like a neo-nazi sign :shocked: When I first saw the picture I immediatly recognised the girl (even if I didn't know it was from Bansky), I don't think it looks like a nazi sign! I was a bit upset that he wrote such a comment, knowing how Mika is far away from such ideas...

Oh, I just love all the fuss over here!

I hear Mika thinking: "What shall I post this time to make everyone go crazy...." :naughty:

This is exactly what I thought, like it's all just to see our reaction to the tattoo and go crazy about it...

I wonder if he's reading what we write.... or maybe not :mikadas:

As Christine say, maybe it's a language thing but I don't expect/wish/require Mika to be perfect for me to admire him... I love him because of his imperfections, because he is human and not a robot:thumb_yello:

But most importantly, I love him for his talent and that has nothing to do with his looks...

Yeah, no that is not how I interpret it. It just sounds awfully scary to me. I think Mika is a great guy but he is nowhere near perfect in my eyes. But then again, it might be a language thing. Like that time people thought it was funny to say they wanted to rape Mika, as that obviously was funny in Spanish.

Edited by IngievV

I must say that I never thought Mika's body is perfect, 'cause I have much better at home :teehee::teehee::wink2:

But I have to admit that when I met him in Bourges for the first time and that he was only 20 cm away from me, I really thought "omg, he is perfect!" watching at him :mf_rosetinted: (this explain my stupid "adoration look" on pictures of that day :blush-anim-cl:) That must have been the "first meeting magic effect".

Now that I am a bit older as a fan (*caugh* 3 months :fisch:) I see that he is not perfect, and that's why i am still interested in him, and not bored!

About the language thing, I think it's maybe also simply habits: I was not there at the time of the story about "raping" Mika, but I know that in France it's quite usual to say about someone "oh, this guy is so hot, I could rape him" (or something like that). The word "violer" which means "rape" has only one meaning, so it's very clear what it means, but we still use it in such circonstances, without really thinking about what this means in real life. Let's call it "bad humour".

Don't know if it's clear, sorry :aah: I just want to say that it's maybe more a question of speaking habits in a country than the language itself.

This let me think about the way I'm using words, I guess I sometimes use them too lightly.

When I say the word "perfect" I mean something I really like. I can use the word to refer a painting, clothes a song or a person. For example, I always say Mika speaks a "perfect" spanish, obviously it's not but as I do love the way he speaks it's perfect for me. So "perfect" for me it means something I do like, love a lot, very, very much! I guess it's the way to use the language.

Hope you understand what I mean :wink2:

I would maybe find him less attractive, but that's not the end of the world :wink2:

That's what I'm hearing when people say they don't want him tattooing his perfect body. I wouldn't find it attractive either but he is not my boyfriend or husband so what difference does it make how attractive he is to me?