Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see what you're saying. Mika Moments are more exciting to us, than Bieber Moments would be to his fans, because MM are so rare.

But I do wish Mika would get some better publicity people and some decent promotion so that we'd have lots more MMs.

I'm thrilled for the Israeli fans. I know how excited I'd be if he was on UKTV with a huge concert.

But that's not likely to happen anytime soon.

Yeah...

And thanks! we are so excited!! :pbjt: (I love that banana!!!)

(=

it's so funny, we saw a promo for the concert on the channel and it was "Parc de princes", though in the summary it said it was the concert at "L'olympia"... so it's kinda a surprise for us too.

Yeah...

And thanks! we are so excited!! :pbjt: (I love that banana!!!)

(=

it's so funny' date=' we saw a promo for the concert on the channel and it was "Parc de princes", though in the summary it said it was the concert at "L'olympia"... so it's kinda a surprise for us too.[/quote']

They said "the singer who conquered pop music" OMFG!!!!!!!!:dance_man::squirrel:

Wait so is it new? :shocked:

And where is it from? The last thing we heard from him was that he was on his way to Pisa (with the crying babies LOL :naughty:)

:pbjt:

Yes, pics are from Pisa, I guess... :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister

It's called only "Channel 1", that's it... I found some links, hope it works for you there! :crossed:

http://www.tv4free.co.il/tv.cgi

or..

http://mapsutim.co.il/index.php/1-israel-tv (not working even for me, I need to download something... but try anyway)

21:45 pm Israel time.... 20:45 pm in France :thumb_yello:

Thank you! I currently watch something with the first link, so I hope it will work monday too...

And thank you for the reminder of the Israel time / French time (I used to know it as I lived in Jerusalem one year long, but I'm not good to remember such things as time differences :blush-anim-cl:)

Thank you! I currently watch something with the first link, so I hope it will work monday too...

And thank you for the reminder of the Israel time / French time (I used to know it as I lived in Jerusalem one year long, but I'm not good to remember such things as time differences :blush-anim-cl:)

Really?? :blink: You kidding me! How, why? Where in Jerusalem? :teehee:

And yes, the first link is good, just enlarge the screen!

Edit: I thought it's 2 hours difference... but guess not. I'm nothing without my galaxy lol

Edited by lollipop161

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1h

Eh oh @radiodeejay musica fantastica in questo momento. Bravo! Prince l'ets go crazy. Adoro!

In English:

Eh oh @radiodeejay fantastic music atm. Bravo! Prince let's go crazy. I love it!

Well, it's a weird happy song :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]Yx6-VAsgjx4[/YOUTUBE]

In English:

Eh oh @radiodeejay fantastic music atm. Bravo! Prince let's go crazy. I love it!

Well, it's a weird happy song :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]Yx6-VAsgjx4[/YOUTUBE]

One of the best songs on the Purple Rain album, I love it too :original:

Really?? :blink: You kidding me! How, why? Where in Jerusalem? :teehee:

And yes, the first link is good, just enlarge the screen!

Edit: I thought it's 2 hours difference... but guess not. I'm nothing without my galaxy lol

I was doing some volunteer work there (as a French teacher), so I was teaching in College des Freres (in the Old City, near the New Gate), and living 5 minutes away, almost in front of the French cultural center.

This was really a nice time, I like the city very much :wub2:

I am quite baffled the amount of people who haven't heard of this Prince song!

It's one of the lead songs on the Purple Rain album, okay it didn't get released as a single, but it is a massive song, and even here has been played on the radio a lot down the years.

Very odd.

It's one of the lead songs on the Purple Rain album, okay it didn't get released as a single, but it is a massive song, and even here has been played on the radio a lot down the years.

Very odd.

It still gets played quite often on radio.

That was a good album. I still have the vinyl.

I wonder why I didn't buy the CD to replace it, like I did for other albums

Hmmmm...

I was doing some volunteer work there (as a French teacher), so I was teaching in College des Freres (in the Old City, near the New Gate), and living 5 minutes away, almost in front of the French cultural center.

This was really a nice time, I like the city very much :wub2:

Ohhh that's so nice!! Glad you liked it :teehee:

Come visit again :wink2:

And btw, I asked about the broadcast tonight at channel 1- it's gonna be the gig in Parc Des Princes :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Edited by lollipop161

Very odd.

You forget that the Ukraine stations play totally different music. Especially taking into account, that the first FM station appeared here after 1994-5! Moreover, in Soviet Union such music was unthinkable at all :wink2: I know the foreign music starting from 1994, when we got it on TV and radio.

Chiara ‏@Chiara_Galiazzo 7m

Una foto dice mille parole...@mikasounds pic.twitter.com/9nTum2hdXB

Retweeted by MIKA official

BQcTbKLCQAAzGBX.jpg:large

Thanks for the pic, haven't been on twitter today, so I see it here for the first time( and no tatoo to see:naughty::naughty:)

okay, but a real tatoo can't be washed away:fisch: also there is something on my mind that models are not allowed to have some where anyone can see it. However, I don't like tatoos and I don't like that model thing fundamental, who will say what is beautiful? Dangerous thing, but I like Mika:naughty::naughty: