Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Famous Faroe Horses are small ponies. I suppose he almost touched the ground with his feet!!!

The natives of the islands probably thought to have seen a pony with 6 legs! :punk:

Edited by allegra

Famous Faroe Horses are small ponies. I suppose he almost touched the ground with his feet!!!

The natives of the islands probably thought to have seen a pony with 6 legs! :punk:

Haha,yes,his legs are too long!!!:teehee:

i don't think he's p*ssed off, why would he? of course, if someone came up and indeed tried to touch his hair, he understandably wouldn't be happy - thus this "warning" on twitter that no one should even try. :teehee: but if someone's just saying this without doing anything, i don't know why he wouldn't just take it as a compliment on his looks. his tweet doesn't sound p*ssed off at all to me, but rather really funny - in real life i could imagine him saying this with a cheeky smile and a twinkle in his eye - and not with a p*ssed off face. :naughty:

I saw a Girl touching his hair and he was really pissed off that Situation. I try to find the video :wink2:

"biting" post is very..... very.... biting :blush-anim-cl:

I start thinking that Mika is p*ssed of with fan tweets like that. :thumbdown: (but he remains polite , as always)

You consider threatening to bite someone's fingers off polite? :shocked:

Remind me never to get on your bad side :naughty:

I think it's a good tweet though :thumb_yello:

Can Mika ride a horse?

Apparently :naughty:

Actually, I've seen a pic of hij with riding boots and horses before, so I suppose so.

I don't think Mika would reply to a tweet that pissed him off. No bigger punishment than being ignored. Besides we've seen Mika take playful bites so many times - like more than anyone I've known in real life. He's like a puppy. :naughty:

I saw a Girl touching his hair and he was really pissed off that Situation. I try to find the video :wink2:

like i said, it's a difference whether you just say it or actually do it - especially sneaking up from behind like this fan in the video - seriously, what did she think?! :aah: i'd probably automatically use my elbow if someone sneaked up like that from behind me. :teehee:

as for the size of the horse vs. the size of mika: exactly my thought when i saw the pic. :naughty:

You consider threatening to bite someone's fingers off polite? :shocked:

Remind me never to get on your bad side :naughty:

I think it's a good tweet though :thumb_yello:

Yes, I do consider this one polite. Sorry. Not threatening, anyway. ( for me, the one with 2 f*cks is more impolite, but I understand it is emotional, so I can take this. I won`t faint ).

I don't think Mika would reply to a tweet that pissed him off. No bigger punishment than being ignored. Besides we've seen Mika take playful bites so many times - like more than anyone I've known in real life. He's like a puppy. :naughty:

He`s like a PUPPY :wink2:

it probably had been mentioned when the pic whas first posted, but... he should clean his fingernails. :teehee:

hmm, so i'd only have to sacrifice a few fingers for getting to touch his curls? :das: i need to think about that... :fisch::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

very interesting his writing way????:thumb_yello:

Edited by mer

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 10s

Heading to my gig in Colmar in the most beautiful 1962 yellow GMC pickup :) pic.twitter.com/gc9aIndEkY

BRZ96mZCUAAvHYS.jpg:large

Mr. Penniman? he looks like mika's father or maybe I'm just blind

Edited by sookiee

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Tonight, ahead of my birthday I was surprised by fans from France Holland England Russia Italy Belgium Korea New York Germany N Ireland...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 46s

Insane!!!! I am so lucky. Thank you. I don't know what to say. XxX!

Mika is driving? O_O Or it just for a photo :naughty:

Yes, Mika can ride a horse, swim, wakeboard, cook and drive a car. He does things everyone of us can do in our everyday life.

Though he admits he`s not a perfect driver ( mb you remember him saying that in his XL column where he wrote he was driving through the forrest road to find a house of the illustrator to meet him)

Yes, Mika can ride a horse, swim, wakeboard, cook and drive a car. He does things everyone of us can do in our everyday life.

Though he admits he`s not a perfect driver ( mb you remember him saying that in his XL column where he wrote he was driving through the forrest road to find a house of the illustrator to meet him)

Mika can cook as well (apparently) He should go on Celebrity Masterchef

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Tonight, ahead of my birthday I was surprised by fans from France Holland England Russia Italy Belgium Korea New York Germany N Ireland...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 46s

Insane!!!! I am so lucky. Thank you. I don't know what to say. XxX!

:sad:

He forgot to mention Austria

:teehee: