Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I WILL. :mf_rosetinted: I told Nas I wouldn't listen to the songs before I have the actual copy of the album in my hands (the release date here is the 21st) and I'm too damn stubborn to give in. :roftl:

Ha, I won't have the album until I get to the US in mid October. I'm not waiting that long. I just want to hear the full songs. :naughty:

I've already bought Elle Me Dit and Celebrate so I will probably just "complete my album" on iTunes until I can get the UK deluxe version on CD. Unless they want to surprise me and sell it in Canada on Monday. :naughty:

Ha, I won't have the album until I get to the US in mid October. I'm not waiting that long. I just want to hear the full songs. :naughty:

Oh if I had to wait til mid October I'd probably listen to it in advance too. :naughty: But I know I'll get my hands on his TOOL in just a few days. :mf_rosetinted: I won't mind waiting for a bit longer, especially now that I'm quite busy with my studies. I just hope they won't postpone the release date, they've already done it once.

I just hope they won't postpone the release date, they've already done it once.

I've been keeping a close eye on Universal Canada's releases and the date is still Monday for us, so hopefully it can't change between now and then. :naughty:

it's only valid for France :aah:

Label BarclayVerified

‏@labelbarclay

@mikagesuzuki it works only in france, not in another country sorry

:taz::taz::taz:

But I'm a little confused -- this person asked about BUYING the album

from France, and then labelbarclay replied. So I'm not sure which question

they were answering :dunno: