Mika back to Taratata on 19/09/2012

BiaIchihara

Report:

On Tuesday, I was demoralized to not have invitation for Taratata :emot-sad: but I thought there might be people who could not come at the last minute. The next day, the recording of the show we could enter :woot_jump:

They had to record 3 shows of one hour in the evening, they were late because of rehearsals of Muse :doh: The first show was with Muse I was behind the drums and I had a migraine :doh: Muse play two times the same songs because there was a recording problem. The members of this group behave like divas :aah: They took them half an hour to agree to replay the songs that were not recorded correctly :blink: The audience was composed almost exclusively of fans of Muse :aah:

The second show starts recording, but the recording was stopped at the beginning because Mika was the toilet :roftl:

Mika has sung Elle Me Dit, The Origin of Love and Celebrate, I noticed that Mika is a showman unlike other artists in this show, as if it is on TV he goes to the public. Nagui made ​​after an interview with Mika, he talked about his album, Paloma's accident, his lack of inspiration ... what has already been said a thousand times :mikacool:

Then there was an interview where Mika had to choose between three proposals, I guess Mika answers and strangely I was not mistaken. He said he had to choose the best voice between 3 singers he chose Freddie Mercury. He had to choose the most attractive guy to him between Lenny Kravitz, Justin Timberlack and M Pokora (a French singer). I told Meggy you'll see he's going to choose no one. This is exactly what he did :roftl:

There was also an interview to know if Mika is normal (Do you stole things? Do you wake up early?...) :naughty:

After he sing a cover Everybody's Talkin of Harry Nilsson, but he had a problem at the beginning, stoped and start the song again. The cover was beautiful :wub2:

Thanks for the report Sephira. I was going to bug you for it in another thread when I saw you posting so I'm glad you made a report here. :thumb_yello: Everybody's Talkin is the best. :wub2:

Your welcome :wink2:

I had a problem with the post I do not know what happened but I think it's because I'm not awake :sleep_1: Following Mika for four days is intense and exhausting, I saw Mika everyday :mikacool:

wonder-wonder-wonderful old 'Everybody's talkin'.... had tears after it in my eyes. And Tim is such a good guitarrist as Martin was, in deed!!

And I really liked Mika's way to communicate with his band during Celebrate, and the first time I watched him going to Felix during a song ;) -- yes, it's not importing for the pure listening of the song, but it looks fine for me.

I've just watched and as usual, Taratara rocks~

I'll watch it again tomorrow when I have some time 'cause I'mpretty tired but I've really loved it~~

Nagui could have maybe spared him to choose between Timberlake, Kravitz & Pokora... X'D