Mika back to Taratata on 19/09/2012

BiaIchihara

My Taratata :

TARATATA 432 - 28 septembre 12 du 28/9/2012

http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/EMISSIONS_voir.aspx?TvShowId=495

Thanks for the link, Eriko.

He's just so lovely. Lovely to look at, lovely to listen to. :fangurl:

I do hope he's adding Everybody's Talking back into his repertoire -- I've been waiting nearly 6 years to hear him sing that live. This version was simply gorgeous, wasn't it? :wub2: (Even though he played with the lyrics a bit.)

Hahaha, that interview was so cute again. Didn't understand all of it though since they're talking so fast :aah:

When he asked who Mika thought was the cutest guy...:aah: and he didn't want to answer :naughty: the way he said: "je ne sais pas..." was so funny :aah:

I thought he would have said pokora

Edited by Droopsy

Can we watch his singing on their site? I can only find the interview and the d/l didn't work (not sure what is wrong, but can't open it).

When you are playing the interview from the link posted by eriko, and you hover over the video with your mouse, you will see thumbnails at the bottom :thumb_yello:

Those are different videos, if you hover over them you can see the titles and click the one you want to see.

When you are playing the interview from the link posted by eriko, and you hover over the video with your mouse, you will see thumbnails at the bottom :thumb_yello:

Those are different videos, if you hover over them you can see the titles and click the one you want to see.

Oh, yes!! Thank you!!! :thumb_yello: Lol, I'm obviously a bit slow this morning :doh:

wow, what a performance!!! his voice is just so lovely, I melted...:swoon::fangurl:

could you please upload the videos into youtube somehow...? I wanna post them on my facebook page for a direct watching....:teehee:

Edit: or maybe there's another way?

Edited by lollipop161

Hahaha, that interview was so cute again. Didn't understand all of it though since they're talking so fast :aah:

When he asked who Mika thought was the cutest guy...:aah: and he didn't want to answer :naughty: the way he said: "je ne sais pas..." was so funny :aah:

I thought he would have said pokora

Mika doesn't find these guys cute at the end he said laughing that the 3 guys will make a baby together :naughty: I don't think that these three guys are the taste of Mika, a hunch :mikacool:

Mika doesn't find these guys cute at the end he said laughing that the 3 guys will make a baby together :naughty: I don't think that these three guys are the taste of Mika, a hunch :mikacool:

I didn't say that mika thought they were cute....:aah:

It was a lovely interview, Nagui seems to be good at asking questions/saying things that we don't hear at every single interview :blush-anim-cl:

Is it me or does Mika seem a bit nervous ? :teehee:

anyways.... Spoof! :aah:

:lmfao:

I hought he looked a bit weird when he was asked about the shampoo bottle thing :aah::naughty: