MIKA Somewhere in Ireland! Arthur's Day - 27 September 2012

dcdeb

I think it was red today with black coat... We only saw them for a bit, we were walking down the pier when I spotted her taking photos, then she turned around and got into a taxi which was waiting beside a restaurant. Yasmine was getting into the taxi on the other side.

Yes, she was really nice yesterday, such a kind and patient lady. It was funny when Mika pointed her out to the crowd, did he say she was drinking Guinness??

Yes, I think so!:wink2:

They're not really. I was trying to take them without using flash as I think the flash annoys him. Will have to go to more gigs to practice.

You will indeed :biggrin2: Not that you really need practice. They are good.

Those eyes :hypo:

Indeed.

Something I noticed last night...as we were directly below Mika...when I looked up sometimes I was looking directly through his incredibly long lashes and seeing the lights shine through at the other side :blink: I mean, I knew they were long but that was ridiculous!

Shall I just leave this here?

565042_4140823111451_543925610_n.jpg

Thanks to Theresa for taking it! :)

Awww, how lovely is that? :wub2:

Thanks to you all for the photos and video and reports -- gets me very excited for October in NYC! We won't have quite as intimate a gig, but still... so very glad it all worked out in the end for you! :thumb_yello:

Thanks to you all for the photos and video and reports -- gets me very excited for October in NYC! We won't have quite as intimate a gig, but still... so very glad it all worked out in the end for you! :thumb_yello:

Thanks Deb - I hope you have a great gig in NYC....you know my heart will be with you :huglove:

Deb, I hope you have a fantastic time too. And you will. :wink2:

Here are my pics...mainly dominated by Theresa and Mika :naughty:

I think this is the one when he was trying to work out if your name was Tracey :naughty:

I didn't realise you'd taken so many. :teehee:

How does Theresa sound like Tracey, and I don't have an accent. :sneaky2::naughty:

I didn't realise you'd taken so many. :teehee:

How does Theresa sound like Tracey, and I don't have an accent. :sneaky2::naughty:

I told you I was being official photographer......................that's why I couldn't step in to translate....I was unable to multitask :wink2:

Fine videos by user : Canal de Laura http://www.youtube.com/user/lmcasanova2?feature=watch

RELAX

[YOUTUBE]4wv6B6KL3s4[/YOUTUBE]

BIOTG

[YOUTUBE]beDk2U5Hnp8[/YOUTUBE]

BB

[YOUTUBE]tIeNFH2IDCU[/YOUTUBE]

The Origin Of Love

[YOUTUBE]w0PgYkqRVwg[/YOUTUBE]

LT

[YOUTUBE]evWnCaKTK78[/YOUTUBE]

Celebrate

[YOUTUBE]J06S0c5DhmI[/YOUTUBE]