LaraMay

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just found this on their twitter:

BluntTalking ‏@BluntTalking

~ Competition ~ Brand New Signed T-Shirt by (Mika) @mikasounds Retweet & Follow us to enter! Interview coming soon! xxx pic.twitter.com/LybraeWD

Yeah it's a good one! Was I the only one who kept giggling at his strange facial expressions during this interview? Maybe he was feeling tense and nervous?

Yeah noticed that too!! Maybe he felt a little unconfortable with that weird chair :teehee:

Yeah it's a good one! Was I the only one who kept giggling at his strange facial expressions during this interview? Maybe he was feeling tense and nervous?

I was just thinking about that too. :aah: Maybe he was scared of that chair. :naughty:

Yeah noticed that too!! Maybe he felt a little unconfortable with that weird chair :teehee:

I was just thinking about that too. :aah: Maybe he was scared of that chair. :naughty:

At the same time! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: There's the answer - he definitely didn't like the chair.:aah:

I've just watched it xD

I loooove it when he proudly says that " he doesn't like showering" XD

I'll think of him next time I have to shower at the boarding school

*Doesn't want to but HAVE to ... xD*

Note to Mika: showering is good! showering is your friend! do not be afraid! :naughty:

the facial impression that i really noticed was when David Shellim (the interviewer) asked "realising you have more time to sleep or a familiar smell" ... lack of sleep is probably a regular thing when he is out touring :blush-anim-cl:

I like those random questions, it's different than regular interviews where they always ask the same questions from one interview to another

how many times have we heard the "i was born in Beirut" story:naughty:

The angle of the camera was a bit weird as well. His head looks excessively large :teehee:

But in general he didn't look very comfortable indeed.

The angle of the camera was a bit weird as well. His head looks excessively large :teehee:

But in general he didn't look very comfortable indeed.

The filming was actually disgusting... I was watching it and missing Andy SO MUCH. Like the last interview he posted with that tall dark guy... sorry I forgot the name... oh well, the last interview Andy posted. It was really well filmed and edited. This one... just... "unconfortable" to watch :naughty:

The filming was actually disgusting... I was watching it and missing Andy SO MUCH. Like the last interview he posted with that tall dark guy... sorry I forgot the name... oh well, the last interview Andy posted. It was really well filmed and edited. This one... just... "unconfortable" to watch :naughty:

Look at Mika's hands at 0:08. He crossed them like he is defending from that guy. Lights are too bright and it looks like they put the camera too close to him. :doh:

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for the feedback and positive or negative comments. Mika was so down to earth and articulate. We spoke for about 30 minutes so it was tough to cut it down to just 5 mins.

Any questions you guys have about him?

Thanks

David Shellim

oh wow! 30 minutes... i didn't realise it took that long for a five minute interview.

That chair is quite something :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for the feedback and positive or negative comments. Mika was so down to earth and articulate. We spoke for about 30 minutes so it was tough to cut it down to just 5 mins.

Thanks

David Shellim

yes...what did u talk about in the bits you cut? :aah:

plus, I really love the tee! :thumb_yello: sorry i didn't hear abt the competition earlier :(

Hey Guys,

Thanks

David Shellim

Mika is always perfect. :wub2: You should post those 30 min. We would appreciate it! :naughty:

So was he afraid of the chair?:mikacool:

Hey Guys,

Thanks

David Shellim

Oh, poor you, coming on here into this thread! Don't take it personal, we're always like that. But I promise we'll love you if you post the full 30 minutes somewhere :blush-anim-cl:

Hey Guys,

Thanks

David Shellim

Thank you so much for sharing this interview with the fans, it's a lot more entertaining than other promo interviews he usually does. :thumb_yello: Any chance of an uncut version of the interview?

Look at Mika's hands at 0:08. He crossed them like he is defending from that guy. Lights are too bright and it looks like they put the camera too close to him. :doh:

Maybe he was just comfortable sitting like that? Let's not over-analyse :naughty:

And I too would like the full 30 minute interview:mf_rosetinted:

Mika has very long answers. We spoke about the short film he did for the origin of love. How he decided to do it with a small budget and go a very deep way about it. I got the feeling he wants to sure a more mature side to his music.

He came in with who I think was his boyfriend. Good looking dude. We we're in the sanderson hotel and the first thing mika said was ' ahhh so many crazy nights here with amy winehouse ' so I thought, he might just be the type of celeb who names drop. But he was so down to earth and intelligent. Far away from any gimmicky songs he may have.

Also, I didn't want to just discuss things you already know about him which is why I add those random questions at the end.

Oh and well spotted, one the arm rests on the chair was actually broken. So he may of seemed a bit awkward.

I will see what I can do about the full interview. Management might not like certain parts on youtube

Hey Guys,

Thanks

David Shellim

Really? 30 minutes? Sounds amazing! If you post it you will be loved foever :mf_rosetinted:

Mika has very long answers. We spoke about the short film he did for the origin of love. How he decided to do it with a small budget and go a very deep way about it. I got the feeling he wants to sure a more mature side to his music.

He came in with who I think was his boyfriend. Good looking dude. We we're in the sanderson hotel and the first thing mika said was ' ahhh so many crazy nights here with amy winehouse ' so I thought, he might just be the type of celeb who names drop. But he was so down to earth and intelligent. Far away from any gimmicky songs he may have.

Also, I didn't want to just discuss things you already know about him which is why I add those random questions at the end.

Oh and well spotted, one the arm rests on the chair was actually broken. So he may of seemed a bit awkward.

I will see what I can do about the full interview. Management might not like certain parts on youtube

Oh no, now you got us all curious :aah: We don't know who he is. Thank you for sharing your interviewing experience with us, it's really interesting and insightful. And we appreciate you trying to get the full interview on YT, very generous of you to make that effort for the fans.