Hello from Japan

toshiko

Hello. My name is Toshiko. Friends from outside Japan call me Annie. I started listening to MIKA about three weeks ago. "Grace Kelly" was on the car radio, and I became curious about MIKA since his singing style reminded me Freddie Mercury a little. I've been a fan of Queen since 80's. I was just a teenager back then. Anyway, so when I came home I searched MIKA on the net. I started listening to his old songs, new songs, interviews, live videos, and so many things. I had to be on the PC working long hours last couple of weeks, so I was always listening MIKA while working. Then I really became to like MIKA. I love his songs but also I love his sincere posture toward his work. It is such a joy to see him on the interview clips, videos talking about new album and live performances on YouTube. So, I've got his first two CDs, and goodness I listen to them all the time. Even my three-year-old daughter can now sing some phrases from lollipop. She doesn't speak English, but she is getting it quite right. Can't wait getting MIKA's new album, Origin of Love. I want to see MIKA's live performance if he is coming to Japan, but I am not sure how I can get the information about it, and I would love to know more about him and his music, so I came to join the Fan Club. Thank you for reading my post:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. MFC is very addicting so be careful or you will spend a lot of time on here :wink2: but you will find everything what you want to know here. When you´ve been a teenager in the 80ies, maybe you want to visit us at the Oldlings ( over thirty :wink2:).

Welcome Toshiko, I think this is comfortable for me to call you than Annie.. I am actually old, or long-time, MIKA fan but joined MFC just few weeks ago. And what you wrote above is just like I do!!!

としこさん、すごく嬉しいです。日本のファンの方とお知り合いになれて。またお嬢さんがLollipop 歌ってるの目に浮かびます。いろいろ情報交換しましょう。と言っても、MFCに参加するまで細々とCD聴いたり、DVD見たりしているだけだったので、既にとしこさんの方がたくさんご存知なのではないでしょうか。。。日本でライブあったら是非応援に行きましょう!

mika from tokyo

tokiota@mac.com

本名はすずきみかげです

Welcome Toshiko, I think this is comfortable for me to call you than Annie.. I am actually old, or long-time, MIKA fan but joined MFC just few weeks ago. And what you wrote above is just like I do!!!

としこさん、すごく嬉しいです。日本のファンの方とお知り合いになれて。またお嬢さんがLollipop 歌ってるの目に浮かびます。いろいろ情報交換しましょう。と言っても、MFCに参加するまで細々とCD聴いたり、DVD見たりしているだけだったので、既にとしこさんの方がたくさんご存知なのではないでしょうか。。。日本でライブあったら是非応援に行きましょう!

mika from tokyo

tokiota@mac.com

本名はすずきみかげです

すずきみかげさん:お知り合いになれて嬉しいです!I am sending you a mail. Thank you.

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. MFC is very addicting so be careful or you will spend a lot of time on here :wink2: but you will find everything what you want to know here. When you´ve been a teenager in the 80ies, maybe you want to visit us at the Oldlings ( over thirty :wink2:).

Thank you for inviting me to the Oldings. I sure would love to visit! By the way, you are in Germany! My sister in law lives in Dusseldorf with her kids and husband. I am planning to visit them during summer next year.

Welcome to the MFC !! I'm from Japan too.:bye:

I'm so happy to see a Japanese fan !

:japan: Japanese thread is here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7347

日本語のスレッドは コチラです。

Thank you for inviting me to the Japanese thread! I have posted my comment. ありがとうございます。 とてもうれしいです。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

Thank you for your warm welcome. To tell you the truth, I was so nervus to post my introduction here. I am so happy to see your replies. Thank you very much!

Think a lot of us felt like that when we first arrived :wink2: We're really not that scary when you get to know us :naughty: Welcome again :huglove:

Think a lot of us felt like that when we first arrived :wink2: We're really not that scary when you get to know us :naughty: Welcome again :huglove:

Thank you again. I am feeing like getting lost on this web site now; so much information and threads! But I think I can handle this. I am already having fun. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...