Coldplay, Mika, Alanis Morissette, Johnny Hallyday: everybody in Israel

BiaIchihara

coldplay-johnny-morissette-mika.png

Coldplay, Johnny, Morissette, Mika

Alanis Morissette par exemple, donnera un concert à Tel Aviv en Décembre. Morissette est l’une des chanteuses préférées d’Israël, et a donnée des concerts en Israël avant, le plus récent étant en 2000. Alanis Morissette se produira au Nokia Arenna (comme Johnny) le 3 décembre. Les prix sont d’ailleurs abordables puisqu’il en coûtera au spectateur entre 200 et 700 shekels.

Mais le « gros » du show aura lieu à l’été 2013…

Rejoignez les 24.500 amis de JSSNews sur Facebook !

Lollapalooza, le méga-festival de musique va faire vibrer Tel-Aviv pour la première fois. Lollapalooza, en arrivant à Tel Aviv, organisera ainsi son premier festival de l’autre côté de la Méditerranée. Le festival, qui aura lieu au parc Hayarkon, réunira de grands artistes israéliens et étrangers. Si tous les noms ne sont pas encore publiés, on sait déjà que ce festival, créé en 1991 à Chicago (puis déplacé au Chili), va attirer des groupes comme Coldplay et Pearl Jam. On retrouvera aussi le Stokes, Mika ou encore Assad Avidan !

En attendant, les amateurs de bonne musique peuvent se rendre aux concerts de Laura Gibson (Folk Music), aller découvrir a plus brillante Jazzwoman de sa génération, Madeleine Peyroux (11 novembre 2012), ou savourer les airs de Blues de l’excellent Jorma Kaukonen à Jérusalem et Tel-Aviv à la mi-novembre.

Enfin, pour les israéliens, je ne peux que vous inviter à découvrir le site spectacles-israel.com, qui propose tous les jours toute sorte de spectacles dans tout le pays!

Source: http://jssnews.com/2012/10/05/45270/

Thanks to @vanessa-love-mika for tweeting

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are they saying that Mika is confirmed for Lollapalooza? It sounds like they are just speculating on who has been in the festival before. At least in the case of Coldplay and Pearl Jam.

There have been Israeli fans waiting for almost 6 years for him to come so I hope it's true. :thumb_yello:

Omg I know about it, I already freaked out for days like this!! :fangurl::swoon::woot_jump::excite::excite::excite::excite:

but I scared it's fake!!!! please tell me it's true:aah: I'm gonna be on cloud9!

Edit: here's the Israeli site which I knew about it for the first time: http://www.mako.co.il/music-news/local/Article-b0af27828dc1a31006.htm

I can translate it if you want to :) the ad says he's coming but it's not afficial at all yet, it leaked... or something.

But I'm telling you- it's too good to be true!!

Edited by lollipop161

Please someone tell me that Mika is confirmed! It's still a rumor but if you have any more information please tell meeee!! and coldplay, they never were in Israel! I love them! OMG is my dream going to come true?!?!? :crossed::pray::crossed::swoon::swoon::stretcher::stretcher:

SORRY :aah: I'm too excited, I can't believe it's gonna happen, O M G.

Edited by lollipop161

I asked Joy about it... what a sweet:

Natali Hassid ‏@natali91

@JoyLibrary Joy, do u know if @mikasounds will take place in Lollapalooza festival in Israel in Aug 2013? heard something? PLS reply <3<3<3

Joy Leah Joseph Joy Leah Joseph ‏@JoyLibrary

@natali91 Sorry hun, don't know! Xx

:( well it doesn't mean anything... right? :\

:( well it doesn't mean anything... right? :\

No it doesn't mean anything. She wouldn't know where they are going that far in advance.

You may have to wait quite awhile to get confirmation from Mika. But fingers crossed it works out in the end. :crossed:

• 3 months later...
Is the whole festival cancelled or only special acts?

It sounds like the whole Lollapalooza Israel was cancelled.

I pulled this from a blog:

"But not everything the company touches turns to gold. C3 apparently has been thwarted in its plans to expand with Lollapalooza Israel. The concert was to have been held in Tel Aviv’s HaYarkon Park, which is built on the site of a Palestinian village that the Israeli army cleared and destroyed.

"All information about that concert recently was removed from the Lollapalooza Website. Quoting from Israle’s Ynet and translating from the Hebrew, the activist blog ElectronicIntifade.net reported that, “Many difficulties cropped up over the last few months in recruiting the famous artists to take part in the festival, and the production had also run into logistical and financial difficulties in its attempt to produce three consecutive days of performances.”

"Palestinian activists long have called for artists to boycott Israel to protest the occupation in a move similar to the boycott of Sun City and other concert venues in South Africa as a statement against Apartheid in the mid-’80s."

Here you go -- sounds like it's really all up in the air:

Party’s over for Perry Farrell: Lollapalooza Israel collapses as artists said to stay away

Submitted by Ali Abunimah on Fri, 01/18/2013 - 04:52

The Lollapalooza Israel rock festival planned for next summer appears to have collapsed just months after it was launched, and all information about it has been removed from the official website of Lollapalooza, the US-based corporate concert franchise.

Israel’s Ynet reported in Hebrew that:

As had already been reported in December, many difficulties cropped up over the last few months in recruiting the famous artists to take part in the festival, and the production had also run into logistical and financial difficulties in its attempt to produce three consecutive days of performances at Hayarkon Park in Tel Aviv.

Tel Aviv’s “HaYarkon Park,” notably, is built on the ruins of the Palestinian village of Jarisha. Ynet said that the Israeli promoters, Plug Productions, posted a message on their Facebook page:

Dear friends, we really don’t like to discuss gossip, but we will do it this time: you don’t have to take seriously everything that’s written on Ynet. If you haven’t heard it from us, you haven’t heard it at all.

Lollapalooza Israel removed from official website

The screenshot right at the top of this post shows the official Lollapalooza website last month. Note “Lollapalooza Israel” in the top left corner, and the big announcement at bottom right.

Rest of the article here:

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/partys-over-perry-farrell-lollapalooza-israel-collapses-artists-said-stay-away

Here you go -- sounds like it's really all up in the air:

Party’s over for Perry Farrell: Lollapalooza Israel collapses as artists said to stay away

Submitted by Ali Abunimah on Fri, 01/18/2013 - 04:52

The Lollapalooza Israel rock festival planned for next summer appears to have collapsed just months after it was launched, and all information about it has been removed from the official website of Lollapalooza, the US-based corporate concert franchise.

Israel’s Ynet reported in Hebrew that:

As had already been reported in December, many difficulties cropped up over the last few months in recruiting the famous artists to take part in the festival, and the production had also run into logistical and financial difficulties in its attempt to produce three consecutive days of performances at Hayarkon Park in Tel Aviv.

Tel Aviv’s “HaYarkon Park,” notably, is built on the ruins of the Palestinian village of Jarisha. Ynet said that the Israeli promoters, Plug Productions, posted a message on their Facebook page:

Dear friends, we really don’t like to discuss gossip, but we will do it this time: you don’t have to take seriously everything that’s written on Ynet. If you haven’t heard it from us, you haven’t heard it at all.

Lollapalooza Israel removed from official website

The screenshot right at the top of this post shows the official Lollapalooza website last month. Note “Lollapalooza Israel” in the top left corner, and the big announcement at bottom right.

Rest of the article here:

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/partys-over-perry-farrell-lollapalooza-israel-collapses-artists-said-stay-away

Thank you for the information :thumb_yello: