Bad fan corner

Cassilda

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes if I tried they would drive me mad too. This year I am going to memorise each and every post in this forum...

Sounds like a good idea, and don't forget to write down every tiny little news and save all the interviews and pictures on your computer. Organized ofc :mf_rosetinted:

Sounds like a good idea, and don't forget to write down every tiny little news and save all the interviews and pictures on your computer. Organized ofc :mf_rosetinted:

I Just put everything in a word document and then I can search for single words...

I Just put everything in a word document and then I can search for single words...

Yep sounds great, you better get started :naughty:

Gosh, much too tiring....:fisch:

Yes, butif I've done that I wouldn't have made a fool out of myself :mf_rosetinted:

Yep sounds great, you better get started :naughty:

But don't forget to send the word document to the rest of us when you've finished. :fisch:

Yes, butif I've done that I wouldn't have made a fool out of myself :mf_rosetinted:

Oh but you didn't! No one knew how bad a fan you (or the rest of us) were until you admitted it yourself by posting to this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh sure! But then your inboxes would be bursting!

We won't mind. :pinkbow:

But don't forget to send the word document to the rest of us when you've finished. :fisch:

Sure, just a minor cost :fisch:

Oh but you didn't! No one knew how bad a fan you (or the rest of us) were until you admitted it yourself by posting to this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

We won't mind. :pinkbow:

True, but I had already made a fool out of myself in the video quiz thread :mf_rosetinted:

*joins* :lmao:

Great thread :wink2:

I'm still looking for one answer to the 2102 quizz :aah:

You are better than me. I'm still looking for two answers. I think I'm gonna hire someone to search for the answer. :wink2:

Where the heck can you find memeber numbers as i dont recallever since someone told me last year so i can find who the heck member 25831 is....

If you click on someone's profile you can see the member number in the URL. You are 11,664 :wink2:

If you click on someone's profile you can see the member number in the URL. You are 11,664 :wink2:

If i click on someone's profile all i get is view profile, send msg, send email, etc... :dunno:

That one is tricky. Hint: Search on Google :naughty:

Just did, found nothing...