Cassilda

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bad fan and

tumblr_m4q8dhkmpy1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Hi, my name is Roxane and i have a lack-of-time-to-go-on-mfc-lately-problem...

*waves*

Meh,

I'm here all the time and I hardly remember anything.

I could use the excuse that I've had 2 strokes, but I prefer to just say that it's because I spend all my time in the Aussie thread and Wonkaland...

Is this like a special smaller corner within the Naughty Corner? :blink:

You all SHOULD be ashamed! Bad, bad Mika fans! :wags_finger:

:wink2:

I, on the other hand, have the opposite problem -- I've been here so long, and I tend to remember almost everything! My head is FULL of useless Mika trivia! If only I could get paid to know this stuff!

:naughty:

Do you take bribes? :wink2::naughty:

*joins* :lmao:

Great thread :wink2:

I'm still looking for one answer to the 2102 quizz :aah:

Same here... it's really hard to find a cover he did last year. Got This Is Christmas (War is over), but it's way too hard to find any other covers in all the gig threads and stuff...

EDIT: Never mind, found another one!

Edited by nico_collard

If you click on someone's profile you can see the member number in the URL. You are 11,664 :wink2:

:thumb_yello: Now I know that... But it worked also without this hint. :)

Yes, and the answer makes you feel stupid :aah:

YES it does... I thought about it for such a long time and when I found the answer I was like :doh: I could have known that earlier.

And now I feel like a bad fan again becaus I just don't get one song in the "famous scene" game. I think I have some words right and am pretty sure I know them from a song (they also rhyme), but I just can't find the song. :( And google doesn't help me.:sneaky2:

YES it does... I thought about it for such a long time and when I found the answer I was like :doh: I could have known that earlier.

And now I feel like a bad fan again becaus I just don't get one song in the "famous scene" game. I think I have some words right and am pretty sure I know them from a song (they also rhyme), but I just can't find the song. :( And google doesn't help me.:sneaky2:

The famous scene one is very tricky. I´m struggeling with Nr1 and Nr 11

I was like, what do they mean. They can't seriously mean that there's a mfc member who instead of being on the internet and writing posts, writes letters :doh:

I think I can sit here now. I just can't find 1 and 8 from the FAMOUS scene. :dunno: Do the clues have a double meaning that I don't understand? My english is not perfect at all. :sad: I listen to every song (twice) and look carefully every lyrics but I just don't know.

I think I can sit here now. I just can't find 1 and 8 from the FAMOUS scene. :dunno: Do the clues have a double meaning that I don't understand? My english is not perfect at all. :sad: I listen to every song (twice) and look carefully every lyrics but I just don't know.

if you put the words related to the figures + mika on google, you may find them out :fisch: :fisch: :fisch:

if you put the words related to the figures + mika on google, you may find them out :fisch: :fisch: :fisch:

Oh my.. thank you I found them in 1 min. :doh: Those that count like cheating ? :fisch: