Bad fan corner

Cassilda

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I won't watch the Voice although it will be played live in my country and know I'm lucky because some of you can't, I deserve to be here :giljotiini:

:itsok:

(thanks for reminding me to that thread, I already had forgotten about it :doh:)

Edited by Cassilda

Bad fan, as always...

I didn't take part at the quiz on facebook, as 1) I didn't know everything and 2) I was too lazy to search for things I didn't know :mf_rosetinted:

Uhhhh,thank god I'm not the only one!! :hi5:

Bad fan, as always...

I didn't take part at the quiz on facebook, as 1) I didn't know everything and 2) I was too lazy to search for things I didn't know :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't played. The reason is why bother :dunno:. My son won a t-shirt about 2 years ago (the Xmas days) and never got it. He was very disappointed because he was very young but managed to go over it. So I only believe in the MFC games.

I haven't played. The reason is why bother :dunno:. My son won a t-shirt about 2 years ago (the Xmas days) and never got it. He was very disappointed because he was very young but managed to go over it. So I only believe in the MFC games.

:shocked:

That's very disappointing...:sneaky2:

What? That is just wrong :no: But somehow I'm not that surprised..

What? That is just wrong :no: But somehow I'm not that surprised..

It's just like other games (radio games, newspapers, etc), sometimes you don't get your prize :sneaky2: There's worse in life but it's a bit disappointing.

Bad fan, as always...

Uhhhh,thank god I'm not the only one!! :hi5:

Here is another bad fan, I began to play the quiz but I gave up at question 7 :doh: like Ines I was too lazy to searching for the answers :aah:

Here is another bad fan, I began to play the quiz but I gave up at question 7 :doh: like Ines I was too lazy to searching for the answers :aah:

I gave up at the 7th question as well :aah: And I'm tooooo lazy to look for answers too :doh:

Bad fan, as always...

I didn't even know there was a quiz, so I guess I belong here too ... again. :aah:

I'm such a bad fan these days.. No X Factor, no quizz, and I haven't even watched the Jay Leno performance.. The last thing I did was watching the Ask Anything chat (and not even live). I don't know what's happening; I think I need to get excited about new music or gigs in order to get excited for all the rest :dunno:

I'm such a bad fan these days.. No X Factor, no quizz, and I haven't even watched the Jay Leno performance.. The last thing I did was watching the Ask Anything chat (and not even live). I don't know what's happening; I think I need to get excited about new music or gigs in order to get excited for all the rest :dunno:

:itsok:

Mika crisis?

:lmao:

I didn't do the quizz either :wink2:

I was dying to see Mika and Adriana Grande though and I'm glad I did :wub2:

I try to keep up with Xfactor but I haven't watched everything yet...they tend to be removed :aah:

I loved everything I managed to see though :wub2::swoon:

Here - with other bad fans - is my place! It feels good to know that I'm not the only one. :naughty:

No game for me, I was too lazzy to search for the answers.

But...I saw Mika and Ariana Performance, not live but as soon as possible.

And...wath I never expected ... I love to watch Mika at XFactor. I never saw XFactor before and I even speak italian... but Mika is sooo lovely there. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh I guess I should be here too. I didn't do the quiz either, not because I was lazy (although I do tend to be :teehee:) but because I just couldn't be arsed. :naughty:

I guess that makes me a really, really bad fan.

:aah::fisch:

:shocked::teehee:

:lmfao: Sorry if that is harsh. But I get really weary of being told it is disloyal to not support Mika in everything he does. When I became a fan the terms were he makes music and I buy albums, go to gigs, help promote his music, etc. It is not me who tried to unilaterally change the terms.

Of course Mika will always have an entire life outside of his music career. But as a fan it is no more my concern that he is flogging clothes or appearing on a reality TV show than whether he is spending enough time with his mother or keeping his garden tidy.

I haven't done the quiz either, I haven't even read the questions because I can never remember details like that. I mean I've heard all those things, but I don't remember anymore and I can't bother looking for answers.

I have always wondered how someone can remember things like his height and weight :teehee: I don't even know my own weight (something too much, I don't want to know :aah:)

I follow Mika news on mfc and I like to watch his television appearances as soon as possible but I guess these quiz things are for people who have too much time on their hands and like to use it on FB.