Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just discovered there is a Mikas Neck Fondeling thread on MFC :mf_rosetinted:

It's a shame, I label myself a bad fan :teehee:

I never knew about that thread, so :dunno:

There's a thread about that??? Oh god

:shocked: NOOOO! That's simply outrageous!! :shocked:

:mf_rosetinted:

you should :mf_rosetinted: there are some interesting suprasternal notch pictures :naughty:

Really? :das:

Then I have to go and have a look :naughty:

I think, this thread is missed,

The suprasternal notch watch thread :lmfao:

Oh,I see! that's weird,indeed.....how come there's no thread for that yet?? :mf_rosetinted:

It is weird isn't it :shun:

Such a lovely part of mika's body and no one honored it. Except me, ofc. :mf

And I'm totally with you! :bow:

I love you guys :lmfao:

I knew about the neck foundling thread :shun:

But the supernatural supratsternal :P notch I didn't know about although there was a goldings thread called like this but I had no idea why :teehee:

Now I know :thumb_yello: Thank you :huglove:

• 2 months later...

I'm here because I cant recognize a song from Mika posted on the Mika's song remix. I've heard his songs hundreds and hundreds of times and now I'm not able to know what's that song. I feel a very bad fan :tears:

I'm here because I cant recognize a song from Mika posted on the Mika's song remix. I've heard his songs hundreds and hundreds of times and now I'm not able to know what's that song. I feel a very bad fan :tears:

:itsok:

you are a much better fan than me :teehee:

I didn't more than looking into the game threads and closed them again...:dunno:

So...the bad fan, it's me :wink2:

:itsok:

you are a much better fan than me :teehee:

I didn't more than looking into the game threads and closed them again...:dunno:

So...the bad fan, it's me :wink2:

Thank you :hug: but I feel useless right now :huh:

so I guess I should join this group too :sad:

• 1 year later...
This is my place by now :aah:

Don't think so. I also don't like some remixes and one song on cd as well but as long you still see Mikas talent you are no bad fan. To be a fan does not mean to say yes to all points. In my eyes beeing bad fan means only to see all negative that he does and does not stand behind him in bad times, Its easier when you idol is sucessful and pushed from everywhere as he has to fight for all. wink2::wink2: just my two cents

Edited by Littlelady

Don't think so. I also don't like some remixes and one song on cd as well but as long you still see Mikas talent you are no bad fan. To be a fan does not mean to say yes to all points. In my eyes beeing bad fan means only to see all negative that he does and does not stand behind him in bad times, Its easier when you idol is sucessful and pushed from everywhere as he has to fight for all. wink2::wink2: just my two cents

Of course and I always will. :wink2:

Well said Frauke :thumb_yello:

I'm trying. Mika means a lot to me :wub2:

:huglove::hug:

Of course and I always will. :wink2:

Me too Alba :wub2:

For you two ladies :group_hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally a place i can call my own. My group of MFC friends is very active when it comes to Mika and Im all like...he has a sister? LMAO!!! I did a review and didn't want to review the new songs because >.> I wasn't sure if the songs were new...or just older underground ones I had never heard >.>.

Finally a place i can call my own. My group of MFC friends is very active when it comes to Mika and Im all like...he has a sister? LMAO!!! I did a review and didn't want to review the new songs because >.> I wasn't sure if the songs were new...or just older underground ones I had never heard >.>.

He has 3 sisters and one brother