Bad fan corner

Cassilda

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't done the quiz either, I haven't even read the questions because I can never remember details like that. I mean I've heard all those things, but I don't remember anymore and I can't bother looking for answers.

I have always wondered how someone can remember things like his height and weight :teehee: I don't even know my own weight (something too much, I don't want to know :aah:)

I follow Mika news on mfc and I like to watch his television appearances as soon as possible but I guess these quiz things are for people who have too much time on their hands and like to use it on FB.

These quiz are a good and easy way to keep a FB page busy and a lot of people love them.

That being said, I don't see the need for anyone to label themselvrs bad fan because it's not their cup of tea:thumb_yello:

Being a fan is not a competition and we all take what we want and let others be:wink2:

These quiz are a good and easy way to keep a FB page busy and a lot of people love them.

That being said, I don't see the need for anyone to label themselvrs bad fan because it's not their cup of tea:thumb_yello:

Being a fan is not a competition and we all take what we want and let others be:wink2:

Exactly, that's why they do it :thumb_yello:

I don't think anyone is seriously calling themselves or anyone else a bad fan. Threads like this are meant a joke and I was just happy to read many of us can't remember all quiz details because sometimes I'm worried about my memory :aah: Maybe I should work with quiz questions to keep it better :naughty:

Some seem to think so on FB with many insisting that they are Mikaholics even though they did not win the quiz. Some people can't let others have something they don't for 5 seconds - even a totally meaningless title.

Some seem to think so on FB with many insisting that they are Mikaholics even though they did not win the quiz. Some people can't let others have something they don't for 5 seconds - even a totally meaningless title.

I know and I think it's totally stupid...

I don't think anyone is seriously calling themselves or anyone else a bad fan. Threads like this are meant a joke and I was just happy to read many of us can't remember all quiz details because sometimes I'm worried about my memory :aah: Maybe I should work with quiz questions to keep it better :naughty:

Well for a quiz like that there is a good friend called Google that do wonders:naughty:

Exactly! :thumb_yello:

Exactly :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

Sadly, it always seems to be some kind of competition. Who has been to the most gigs, newbies feeling like they have to prove something because they haven't been around since 2007, bragging about the amount of eyecontact and seconds people got to speak to him, how big his smile was when he looked at person A blablabla.

I just very quickly checked the FB pic and thought most comments say "aaaah mika" or "hot" or something equally relevant :naughty: As usual. What makes people write those things :doh: Lol!

Well for a quiz like that there is a good friend called Google that do wonders:naughty:

I just can't bother... But maybe I should try to remember details better, it could be good for my memory. I used to remember everything when I was a child. Well, not anymore :aah::naughty:

Sadly, it always seems to be some kind of competition. Who has been to the most gigs, newbies feeling like they have to prove something because they haven't been around since 2007, bragging about the amount of eyecontact and seconds people got to speak to him, how big his smile was when he looked at person A blablabla.

Well I'm still on cloud nine with my one time meeting Mika :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I hope every fan gets an opportunity to meet him because that's really special :wub2:

He's really sweet because he takes time to do that after gigs :thumb_yello:

I have had my special time and was fantastic :wub2:

Hopefully it will happen again :teehee: but at least it happened once and I keep the most wonderful memory of it :wub2:

That's what really matters I think , I'll really be happy that I can meet him again and I hope I will of course but that shouldn't be a competition , just a pure moment of joy that you can keep in your heart for ever :blush-anim-cl:

Well I'm still on cloud nine with my one time meeting Mika :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I hope every fan gets an opportunity to meet him because that's really special :wub2:

He's really sweet because he takes time to do that after gigs :thumb_yello:

I have had my special time and was fantastic :wub2:

Hopefully it will happen again :teehee: but at least it happened once and I keep the most wonderful memory of it :wub2:

That's what really matters I think , I'll really be happy that I can meet him again and I hope I will of course but that shouldn't be a competition , just a pure moment of joy that you can keep in your heart for ever :blush-anim-cl:

Unfortunately, that's not how everyone looks at it:naughty:.

I just discovered there is a Mikas Neck Fondeling thread on MFC :mf_rosetinted:

It's a shame, I label myself a bad fan :aah::teehee:

I never knew about that thread, so :dunno:

:shocked: NOOOO! :shocked: That's simply outrageous!! :shocked:

:mf_rosetinted: