MIKA @ Union Transfer PHILADELPHIA, PA -- 8 April 2013

dcdeb

Well, it's getting close... Combine that with news from the festivals this weekend, and I'm starting to get really excited :excite:

So... who's getting here at what time? I'll be taking the train in that morning, so won't be around for anything the night before, unfortunately. But I'm anxious to hear what everyone else is doing! :original:

I took the day off (and the next day too) and I plan on being down in that general area EARLY! I don't know what all is down there...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the day off (and the next day too) and I plan on being down in that general area EARLY! I don't know what all is down there...

What do you mean? You want like tourist attractions, or food places, or shops?

My sister (who used to live on the same street as the venue) said she didnt recall too much being right on Spring Garden there, but for food there's a 24-hour Wawa just a few blocks down 11th St and Reading Terminal Market (one of my faves places to go because there's so many places to eat & shop) isnt too much further. if you want tourist attractions, i would recommend Edgar Allen Poe's house on 7th & Spring Garden but that's closed for rennovation:( Chinatown is nearby tho, it's always fun to walk around there & take pics of the friendship arch.

i could go on, there's tons to do in Philly :wub2:

Hearing stuff from Vancouver is getting me even more excited (as if that's even possible)

I'm driving in from vermont with my parents and little sister on Monday, and we're staying with my Aunt and Uncle who live in Philly...

I get to miss school to go to this, which makes it even better XD

because it was a sixteenth birthday present... other wise I wouldn't have been aloud to... :/

I have to sell my ticket for this show. If anyone is still looking for one, please DM me.

Aww, sorry we won't see you here. :( Will we see you at all next week?

Next week? AAAAaaaah! It's just one week away! :excite:

Oh, i wish i were going to be at ANY of the shows. Everything went to hell here and I'm having to let go of all three shows :( i'm really sad about it all.

I´m so sorry to read that :huglove:

Ideally I'd probably leave my house around noon or so. I need to pick up some batteries for my camera. I am still deciding on whether to bring my little digital, or my sony-some would consider it a 'professional' camera, but it's not. I'd like to take that one-but I don't know if they'll let me take pix with it. and I sure as hell won't leave that in my car :shocked:

any thoughts? I figure-with how Mika wants pix from his fans-that it would be "allowed"

Ideally I'd probably leave my house around noon or so. I need to pick up some batteries for my camera. I am still deciding on whether to bring my little digital, or my sony-some would consider it a 'professional' camera, but it's not. I'd like to take that one-but I don't know if they'll let me take pix with it. and I sure as hell won't leave that in my car :shocked:

any thoughts? I figure-with how Mika wants pix from his fans-that it would be "allowed"

In Montreal they told us that if you can change the lens of your camera, it's "professional" and you couldn't use it. If it's a compact one, it's ok.

It's an absolutely gorgeous day here in Philadelphia! :original:

And my hotel is lovely as well, all checked in and oh so ready for tonight! :excite:

See you all there! :wub2:

It's an absolutely gorgeous day here in Philadelphia! :original:

And my hotel is lovely as well, all checked in and oh so ready for tonight! :excite:

See you all there! :wub2:

I'm heading down soon. Need to get some batteries for the camera lol I can't wait! may grab some lunch too...unless you want to meet up and grab a later lunch? I'm about an hour-ish away according to my sat nav