MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC, CANADA - Corona Theatre - 6 April 2013

guylainem123

[Français]

Ceci est une main qui tient un billet de MIKA pour le 6 avril au théâtre Corona. En fait, ceci est MA main qui tient MON billet pour voir MIKA à Montréal. Voici même la vidéo dans laquelle j'ouvre l'enveloppe reçue par la poste :

[English]

Here is a hand holding a ticket for MIKA on April 6th at the Corona theater. In fact, it's more MY hand holding MY ticket for Mika's show at Montréal. Watch the video of me opening the envelope with the tickets inside just here :

picture.php?albumid=1072&pictureid=10810

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[Français]

Ceci est une main qui tient un billet de MIKA pour le 6 avril au théâtre Corona. En fait, ceci est MA main qui tient MON billet pour voir MIKA à Montréal. Voici même la vidéo dans laquelle j'ouvre l'enveloppe reçue par la poste :

[English]

Here is a hand holding a ticket for MIKA on April 6th at the Corona theater. In fact, it's more MY hand holding MY ticket for Mika's show at Montréal. Watch the video of me opening the envelope with the tickets inside just here :

picture.php?albumid=1072&pictureid=10810

:naughty: that's cute! someone is excited to go see Mika i think :fisch:

:dance_man:

I'm so excited for this!

The only Mika show I've ever been to before was the one this summer in St. Jean sur Richelieu, and it was amazing! Since it was a festival, everybody just came and sat in front of the stage hours before, and where you stood was basically determined by how well you could squeeze yourself in between the crowd...

I was just wondering if anyone has any idea as to how early I should come to the theatre so that I get a decent spot. I was thinking sometime around noon... but it would suck if there were already crowds of people when we got there. Also, if we get to the theatre and nobody is there yet, it would be pointless to go back to our hotel and come back later .

Does anybody who has been to this kind of mika concert before have any advice for us inexperienced but very optimistic and excited fans?

Does anybody who has been to this kind of mika concert before have any advice for us inexperienced but very optimistic and excited fans?

The best advice I can give you is if you talk about a time on the internet where everyone is reading they will start to come even earlier - probably by 1 or 2 hours. :wink2:

I've noticed over the North American gigs in the past year a serious line did not start to form until mid afternoon although he is probably more popular in Montreal than other cities so that could be a factor. But you'll just have to take your chances because if people agree to a time someone else will always try to get a jump on you and people start queuing earlier and earlier and everyone loses.

I was also in St. Jean sur Richelieu. Did you see MFCers handing out the fabric squares for Celebrate? I can't make it to Québec this time but I hope you have a great time. :thumb_yello:

Awww, I was just looking at the RSVP list for this show and seeing how many of you I am going to miss seeing. :sad:

Wish I could be there with you all!

Awww, I was just looking at the RSVP list for this show and seeing how many of you I am going to miss seeing. :sad:

but you can! you can!

just click your red shoes together and repeat: there's no place like Montreal! there's no place like Montreal! and Tahdah! you'll be with us! :yay:

and if that doesn't work, maybe there could be a Mickey conference in Montreal? you know... kill 2 birds with 1 stone :dunno:

or tell Mika he needs you & your video talents :blush-anim-cl:

but you can! you can!

just click your red shoes together and repeat: there's no place like Montreal! there's no place like Montreal! and Tahdah! you'll be with us! :yay:

and if that doesn't work, maybe there could be a Mickey conference in Montreal? you know... kill 2 birds with 1 stone :dunno:

I agree with Guylaine:huglove:

You're going to be missed:blush-anim-cl:

but you can! you can!

:huglove:

I agree with Guylaine:huglove:

You're going to be missed:blush-anim-cl:

Aww, thank you, ladies. :group_hug:

I really would love to be there with you -- we had such a great time last August! But I'm already going to see Mika the 8th, 10th and 12th... if I added the 6th...? Seeing Mika every other day for a full week? I would probably overdose on him, and never want to see him again, ever. :blink:

:lmfao: As if!

:lol3:

But it would seriously jeopardize my happy home life - of that I am sure! I will be eagerly reading your reports from this gig, though, in anticipation of my first one on the 8th! :thumb_yello:

Aww, thank you, ladies. :group_hug:

I really would love to be there with you -- we had such a great time last August! But I'm already going to see Mika the 8th, 10th and 12th... if I added the 6th...? Seeing Mika every other day for a full week? I would probably overdose on him, and never want to see him again, ever. :blink:

:lmfao: As if!

:lol3:

But it would seriously jeopardize my happy home life - of that I am sure! I will be eagerly reading your reports from this gig, though, in anticipation of my first one on the 8th! :thumb_yello:

I understand:thumb_yello:

Youll be missed :huglove: ill miss translating the menu for you :lmfao:!!!!

And putting balloons together

In almost a month. :fangurl:

Its gonna be so great i cant wait.

I Still don't understand why Mika's manager didn't choose a bigger venue. My bf works for the city of Gatineau and he knew at least 6 or 7 people from his team who were looking for tickets for the Montreal show...these ordinary fans , were ready do do the two-hour trip to see Mika in Montreal but they couldn't find any ticket...Mika's fan base is really huge in Quebec/Ontario , and yet he only choose an 800-seat venue ? :dunno: and he could have easily found a venue in Ottawa too...like in the Centre national des Arts...

I Still don't understand why Mika's manager didn't choose a bigger venue. My bf works for the city of Gatineau and he knew at least 6 or 7 people from his team who were looking for tickets for the Montreal show...these ordinary fans , were ready do do the two-hour trip to see Mika in Montreal but they couldn't find any ticket...Mika's fan base is really huge in Quebec/Ontario , and yet he only choose an 800-seat venue ? :dunno: and he could have easily found a venue in Ottawa too...like in the Centre national des Arts...

There are plenty of bigger venues in Montreal, so it was by choice.

Did your boyfriend look at sites such as stubhub? i hate to see these people make money off of Mika, but if he really wants to go....

my son's girlfriend couldn't get a ticket either :no:

I would have loved to see you there... I do miss you too! :blush-anim-cl: Would be cool if you came next time :)

Edited by RayaBadran

I think he just wants to do a small acoustic tour - probably for financial reasons. Of course he can sell thousands of tickets in Montreal but maybe he doesn't feel comfortable doing such a small scale show in a big venue just for Montreal.

It would have been nice if he'd gone to Ottawa though.

Anyway I would expect he'll be back in Quebec for a bigger show eventually, even if it's a festival.

There are plenty of bigger venues in Montreal, so it was by choice.

Did your boyfriend look at sites such as stubhub? i hate to see these people make money off of Mika, but if he really wants to go....

my son's girlfriend couldn't get a ticket either :no:

I think he just wants to do a small acoustic tour - probably for financial reasons. Of course he can sell thousands of tickets in Montreal but maybe he doesn't feel comfortable doing such a small scale show in a big venue just for Montreal.

It would have been nice if he'd gone to Ottawa though.

Anyway I would expect he'll be back in Quebec for a bigger show eventually, even if it's a festival.

Mmmm I guess you're both right. He'll be back to Quebec , for sure. That star academy appearance have increased his popularity for sure.

I'm amazed to see how many people answered "yes" to this event. It's more then any other gig from this tour.. :shocked: It's gonna be a big MFC meeting. :naughty:

ONE month...:fisch:

Happy dance!! :groupwave:

My daughter might be going to Montreal's Games (a sports competition event for kids) in judo the same day... I'm going to cry!!! :( I'll try to do both!!

Happy dance!! :groupwave:

My daughter might be going to Montreal's Games (a sports competition event for kids) in judo the same day... I'm going to cry!!! :( I'll try to do both!!

:shocked: you mean you'd have to drop out & not go to the concert?