Popular Song Video Shoot Feb 2013

LaraMay

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe TIM will call johnny depp and he will act as a bully who rubs mika's money to buy beers,when they rest mika will give him a bottle and say 'cheers!' then start to love him cuz he's drunk:D

TIM BURTON interested in video making?um i don't really think he likes to work on that,though i really hope it's him;D

He directed 2 The Killers' videos, but don't think he is directing this one, though it would be awesome

He directed 2 The Killers' videos, but don't think he is directing this one, though it would be awesome

Can you imagine if he had directed a video for a song like Toy Boy? Would've been incredible. But yeah, Tim doesn't direct many music vids unfortunately. And this song is not really that alternative and indie enought to catch his interest I would think.

Can you imagine if he had directed a video for a song like Toy Boy? Would've been incredible. But yeah, Tim doesn't direct many music vids unfortunately. And this song is not really that alternative and indie enought to catch his interest I would think.

Toy Boy made by Tim burton, that would be indeed interesting :teehee: any video made by him would be :mf_rosetinted:

still, I have a lot of expectations on this video, even though Tim Burton has nothing to do with it :naughty:

I'm a bit baffled as to why people think he wouldn't be in the video, when he is in LA at the shoot! Do they think he's sitting twiddling his thumbs or something?

The Elle Me Dit video shoot was different, as he wasn't there, as we knew he was somewhere else at the time, so obviously he hadn't planned on being in it. But with this video, he was in LA where it was reported the shoot was happening by one of the extras, so why wouldn't he be in it?

Just seems odd to me.

Rose, I've asked Joshua if Mika will be in the video cause i wanted to be sure.

The reason is that Mika said about LA and the video, you're right, but that doesn't mean he takes part to it for sure. He could just supervise the whole shoothing without being necessary IN it. IMO

Anyway...I'm glad we'll see him too!

Rose, I've asked Joshua if Mika will be in the video cause i wanted to be sure.

The reason is that Mika said about LA and the video, you're right, but that doesn't mean he takes part to it for sure. He could just supervise the whole shoothing without being necessary IN it. IMO

Anyway...I'm glad we'll see him too!

I can't see him just being at the shoot and not being in it, he's too hands on for that. And for this song that's quite personal to him, I'm sure he'd want to be in it for sure.

I can't see him just being at the shoot and not being in it, he's too hands on for that. And for this song that's quite personal to him, I'm sure he'd want to be in it for sure.

Ok i agree but those were only "ideas" no facts :wink2:

Yes indeed - that would be more than incredible :blush-anim-cl:

Toy boy really deserves it's own video - it's such a fantastic song!! :fisch:

I'm excited about Popular song video too - might be another surprise - with MIKA stuff you never know, or can guess, the result ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

It'll be nice to get a new Mika video, but it seems odd to me that the video and the single aren't released simultaneously. The single has been on iTunes since early January without a video to support it, but better late than never I suppose. :pbjt:

But by now I'm ready for the next single from The Origin Of Love, really. Popular Song (feat. Ariana Grande) will be old news by the time the video may appear. :wink2:

noooooo is the mv going to be the Ariana Grande version?

*throws a tantrum*

LOL Haven´t you noticed that Mika somehow doesn´t like Priscilla?? He moaned that she arrived late to the studio, then she fell asleep, then she disliked all the songs Mika showed.... :aah: And each time he mentioned all the people he worked with in the album, he only got stuck to Nick (from his speech I now feel as if they were bff) Pharell and Ben. But hardly mentioned Priscilla.

Maybe it´s not important who films it.... :mf_rosetinted:

It is important really. A well known director, like TB, is far more likely to have many people looking at his work, than some unknown person.

Ariana has fans too. Her fans will probably look at it as well... and fall for Mika.

It is important really. A well known director, like TB, is far more likely to have many people looking at his work, than some unknown person.

Ariana has fans too. Her fans will probably look at it as well... and fall for Mika.

Somehow I find it quite impossible to believe that Tim Burton is the director of that video clip... :blink:

If it is, I´ll be really happy for Mika, of course, but... I don´t know... I don´t find it plausible...

And when I said it wasn´t important it was cause many people thought it could be someone we know...