Popular Song Video Shoot Feb 2013

LaraMay

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing Mika and Ariana are going to be victims of bullies at school at the start of the video then showing off how they're popular at the end of it or something like that, which is how I've always imagined a video for this would be. But I still want a photo of Mika on the set now :aah:

Off topic: When I went to school when I was younger a gang of loser bullies would hate my awesome looking hats that I wore so they used to smack them off my head. But they were obviously just jealous of my sense of style ;)

Edited by LaraMay

:dunno: we don't live with him, we don't know :naughty:

I think it was very late for him. Don't forget he was still in Europe last week so he was still in jet lag. The time is different about 8 hours between UK and Los Angeles. I don't know how late he is going to bed habitually, but 4 am in Los Angeles is noon in UK. :shocked:

I think it was very late for him. Don't forget he was still in Europe last week so he was still in jet lag. The time is different about 8 hours between UK and Los Angeles. I don't know how late he is going to bed habitually, but 4 am in Los Angeles is noon in UK. :shocked:

oh god:shocked:

or maybe he had a sleep and shot in the morning of UK time

Hello fans, got off set this morning at 4am, filming lasted for about 20 hours, the video is nothing like you would have already guessed or would expect but I can assure you it will blow you away! MIKA and Ariana give an amazing performance as well as about 9 extras and 3 actors all coming together to put "popular" into cinematic artistry! You wont be disappointed in this video! The artist were so happy at the end of the day and the crew and cast were thrilled with the outcome... popular song video is going to be... well... very very popular!

Hello fans, got off set this morning at 4am, filming lasted for about 20 hours, the video is nothing like you would have already guessed or would expect but I can assure you it will blow you away! MIKA and Ariana give an amazing performance as well as about 9 extras and 3 actors all coming together to put "popular" into cinematic artistry! You wont be disappointed in this video! The artist were so happy at the end of the day and the crew and cast were thrilled with the outcome... popular song video is going to be... well... very very popular!

It appears that you *takes off glasses CSI style* know about Popular:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the update. Very sweet of you to share it with the MFC!:thumb_yello:

Hope you'll be able to tell us more:blush-anim-cl:

So you're the guy who smacked Mika's books??? :shocked:

Thanks for the details. Any idea when it will be released?

It appears that you *takes off glasses CSI style* know about Popular:mf_rosetinted:

This cracked me up. :roftl:

Thanks for the inside info, nice of you to stop by! :flowers2:

And we hope you're right about the video being POPULAR! Can't wait to see it! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for sharing the news! :thumb_yello: I'm very curious and excited to see this video. I loved the style in the pics we have seen on twitter but still have no idea what to expect (as always)! Do you happen to know when it will be out?

Hi there! Welcome to the Mika fanclub! Thanks for the update. I'm getting very excitied for the new vid. I really hope it does well and gets millions of hits on YT and lots and lots of play on MTV!

Have a wonderful time on this fansite.

Love from Marilyn

What very good news. Thank YOU.

Great anticipation to see this music video soon.

Thank you for the info...now I'm soooo curious:fisch:

Hi there! Welcome to the Mika fanclub! Thanks for the update. I'm getting very excitied for the new vid. I really hope it does well and gets millions of hits on

YT and lots and lots of play on MTV!

Have a wonderful time on this fansite.

Love from Marilyn

Tumblr_m106tyCHgq1rpinpvo1_r2_250.gif

So glad to learn that'the boss'

wasn't just hanging

'round the video shoot set

with Arina's mum.

Edited by A. Clay